• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles proposed taking home Thanksgiving games from Dallas and Detroit

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this conversation comes up every few years to rotate the thanksgiving teams .... i probably would prefer it that way .... might give some more entertaining match-ups

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but imagine is Dallas lost both their CBs, both their back up CBs, both their 3rd string CBs, their starting Safety. Their best LBer, their starting QB, their top two RBs. Do you think Dallas would go to the playoffs any win a game and almost almost make it to the NFC champions after losing:
Dak, Zeke, Byron Jones, LVE, playing their 6th and 7th CBs (and that’s not all we lost). If Dallas lost just Dak and Zeke they’d be cooked.
No, because Dallas wouldn't have made the playoffs last year even if they lost just Dak.
But, Philly only made the playoffs because they lost their starting QB. So it's not the same situation. Blessing in disguise for Philly two years in a row...

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good or bad, the Cowboys are a ratings juggernaut. They are going to play on Thanksgiving.

Because the draw for Cowboys games are so good, Living in NY I don't even need the NFL Sunday ticket. Between the Thursday, Sunday (day & night) and Monday night games ...I will only miss about 4 games the entire season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound::pound::pound:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again moron, what are you and your appalled wife, the FL DA or local LEAs doing besides watching free **** for MONTHS and MONTHS doing?

:lm:HYPOCRITE:lm:
I get it now in your little fantasy world I run the Florida justice system... makes sense it's all my fault and kraft did nothing wrong. You happy now? Word of advice stick to the topic...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it now in your little fantasy world I run the Florida justice system... makes sense it's all my fault and kraft did nothing wrong. You happy now? Word of advice stick to the topic...

Life still isn't fair. The Turkey day games aren't a problem libertard. There are just a small handful of posters who need to pull their skirts up and get over it.

Word of advice for Mr. & Mrs. Appalled Hypocrites go watch another documentary. There are plenty of other things you can be doing besides being part of the laughing stock FL. justice system. But no you'd prefer to sit on a football chat board and bitch about everything NE. You are a sad little man.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life still isn't fair. The Turkey day games aren't a problem libertard. There are just a small handful of posters who need to pull their skirts up and get over it.

Word of advice for Mr. & Mrs. Appalled Hypocrites go watch another documentary. There are plenty of other things you can be doing besides being part of the laughing stock FL. justice system. But no you'd prefer to sit on a football chat board and bitch about everything NE. You are a sad little man.
I didn't realize that NE hosted games every Thanksgiving? Proof that you can't read this has nothing to do with your team and you are still trying to defend them...comical! Talk about issues....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize that NE hosted games every Thanksgiving? Proof that you can't read this has nothing to do with your team and you are still trying to defend them...comical! Talk about issues....
Are you really this clueless or just so pissed off from getting continually smacked around you can't see straight.

First this thread is about ALL 32 NFL teams.
Second I don't care if Dallas and Detroit get to play every Thanksgiving unlike a bunch of the snivelers on here like you.
Lastly, appalled hypocrite go watch another documentary and stop deflecting.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really this clueless or just so pissed off from getting continually smacked around you can't see straight.

First this thread is about ALL 32 NFL teams.
Second I don't care if Dallas and Detroit get to play every Thanksgiving unlike a bunch of the snivelers on here like you.
Lastly, appalled hypocrite go watch another documentary and stop deflecting.
Read the topic... nevermind I'll paste it for you Einstein. Read it v e r y s l o w l y....hint it doesn't say NE:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the topic... nevermind I'll paste it for you Einstein. Read it v e r y s l o w l y....hint it doesn't say NE:

So by your logic only fans of the Eagles, Dallas and Detroit should be commenting here. You are some kind of special.

I'll help show you out.

The door is that way Mr. hypocrite------------>

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by your logic only fans of the Eagles, Dallas and Detroit should be commenting here. You are some kind of special.

I'll help show you out.

The door is that way Mr. hypocrite------------>
Toolbox the point is we're not hammering on NE so go try and defend your team elsewhere.

Now if you want to discuss Thursday night games yes the home team has an advantage due to this it should be rotated every year. But this is obviously over your head...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFF you're so cute when you're angry. Who's arguing NE and Thursday or Turkey Day games?

You really need some anger management help.

I'll say it again for you. I don't care what teams play on Thanksgiving. I believe Dallas and Detroit should keep the tradition alive.

Let me guess? You're one of the idiot FL. voters that feels they were disenfranchised because you couldn't figure out how to punch a chad thru the entire way?

OBTW what are you still doing here hypocrite? I showed you the door. This is for those three teams mentioned earlier. Kindly see your hypocritical ass out.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason is that back in the day when the games were established, all the other teams ran away screaming leaving Dallas and Detroit as the only 2 teams willing to play on Thanksgiving. They have upheld that tradition ever since. Consistently over the years, other teams, seeing how popular the games have become have gone "whoops, we now want it" and the league has politely told them to fuck off.
So how long did they play only each other and who got the home game?
:bored2:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFF you're so cute when you're angry. Who's arguing NE and Thursday or Turkey Day games?

You really need some anger management help.

I'll say it again for you. I don't care what teams play on Thanksgiving. I believe Dallas and Detroit should keep the tradition alive.

Let me guess? You're one of the idiot FL. voters that feels they were disenfranchised because you couldn't figure out how to punch a chad thru the entire way?

OBTW what are you still doing here hypocrite? I showed you the door. This is for those three teams mentioned earlier. Kindly see your hypocritical ass out.
Read the proposal slowly so that your brain can keep up. They are saying that they can play on Thursday but must go on the road every other year. This evens up the Thursday home advantage. It's a compromise...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the proposal slowly so that your brain can keep up. They are saying that they can play on Thursday but must go on the road every other year. This evens up the Thursday home advantage. It's a compromise...

Call it what you want. They're the only team who official came out and whined about it.

Door is still that way Mr. H------->

0asis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably any poster on here can talk shit on Philly but the only worse city is Detroit. Saw on TV you can literally buy houses from the city for a dollar. My type of town. Kid rock, crack cocaine and meth.
At least Detroiters have the Pistons and a decent music scene. They also don’t act like hot shit literal years after their win and act to gods gift to everyone.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or if they play a second TNF game (away) to NOT have that immediately after Thanksgiving.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably any poster on here can talk shit on Philly but the only worse city is Detroit. Saw on TV you can literally buy houses from the city for a dollar. My type of town. Kid rock, crack cocaine and meth.
Cleveland is not too far from Detroit. St Louis can be a little on the unsafe side. DC is no flower. Boston is as racist as a city can be. I lived there and experienced it. NY has many areas people should not get lost in. New Orleans is dangerous. Chicago is the only place I have ever seen a cop reach in to a kids pockets and pull out drugs, money, and a handgun. I also witnessed a guy pissing towards the cars on I 90. We can go on and on.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A marketing genius. He absolutely was.

And, for all his faults as an NFL General Manager, Jerry Jones is a marketing genius too.

The Cowboys organization has been blessed with two of the most innovative marketing geniuses the league has ever seen.
As much as I hate the cowturds, Tex Schram was a great GM. During his time, they had unreal drafts, incredible trades, and there was no FA. He did know how to market the product.
Jerry is definitely a good marketer, thank God he sucks as a GM. He has been able to sell that the turds are still relevant even though they haven't won squat since 1995.