• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles proposed taking home Thanksgiving games from Dallas and Detroit

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s debatable after all the injuries we suffered. You need Pday or someone else to argue for you. I refuse to accept you as a Cowboy fan... cause you’re not
Not debatable. Dallas won the NFCE and Swept the Eagles.
Facts are Facts.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine how fast Ford would pull all of its ad money.

Prolly the only reason the franchise hasn't been retracted yet tbh.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now there are rules to what team you can be a fan of? :scratch:

Yes. It’s in the man book. Like I’ve said a million times before I guess it’s ok to turn your back on your friends, family, neighborhood and city but just be freaking honest. “I was feeling down and like shit and to make myself feel better I tried to claim something as mine that I know absolutely nothing about.” Just be honest.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. It’s in the man book. Like I’ve said a million times before I guess it’s ok to turn your back on your friends, family, neighborhood and city but just be freaking honest. “I was feeling down and like shit and to make myself feel better I tried to claim something as mine that I know absolutely nothing about.” Just be honest.
well I honestly think. people that are told who their favorite team should be are Sheep.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
browns have won one less than the eagles with regards to SB's...browns have played in zero SB's while Dallas played in 8 of the first 30

spin again

The Browns were one of the great teams with multiple titles. Your turn

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I honestly think. people that are told who their favorite team should be are Sheep.

Or just loyal to where they were born and prideful of it. It’s like your kid changing their last name because they don’t like theirs. Dad, “I want to be called Kardashian from now on cause our last name isn’t rich and famous”

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or just loyal to where they were born and prideful of it. It’s like your kid changing their last name because they don’t like theirs. Dad, “I want to be called Kardashian from now on cause our last name isn’t rich and famous”
you have some weird ass examples.
I have more respect for someone that can think for themselves than be told this is how you should think.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have some weird ass examples.
I have more respect for someone that can think for themselves than be told this is how you should think.

They aren’t thinking for themselves. The just want to ride with the winning team. If it was truly random there would be just as many Browns fans outside of Cleveland as there are Cowboy fans. It’s fine. Root for whoever you want but don’t act like it’s outside of anything but trying to feel like a winner.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren’t thinking for themselves. The just want to ride with the winning team. If it was truly random there would be just as many Browns fans outside of Cleveland as there are Cowboy fans. It’s fine. Root for whoever you want but don’t act like it’s outside of anything but trying to feel like a winner.
No doubt the Cowboys have had their share of Bandwagon fans, but your theory is asinine. If any of us were bandwagon fans. The Cowboys wouldnt be our only favorite team ever. The Cowboys havent done shit in a very long time. So if we werent loyal we would have found another team by now.
Do you understand how loyalty works?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt the Cowboys have had their share of Bandwagon fans, but your theory is asinine. If any of us were bandwagon fans. The Cowboys wouldnt be our only favorite team ever. The Cowboys havent done shit in a very long time. So if we werent loyal we would have found another team by now.
Do you understand how loyalty works?

Yeah I guess... I’ll just never understand it. I just don’t see me sitting down and watching the Eagles lose and lose and say, “Screw this. I’m a Patriots fan now”. I really truly see it as a personality flaw.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I guess... I’ll just never understand it. I just don’t see me sitting down and watching the Eagles lose and lose and say, “Screw this. I’m a Patriots fan now”. I really truly see it as a personality flaw.
Same here. Only difference is. You think we arent a fan. Even though we have only been loyal to one team.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not debatable. Dallas won the NFCE and Swept the Eagles.
Facts are Facts.

True but imagine is Dallas lost both their CBs, both their back up CBs, both their 3rd string CBs, their starting Safety. Their best LBer, their starting QB, their top two RBs. Do you think Dallas would go to the playoffs any win a game and almost almost make it to the NFC champions after losing:
Dak, Zeke, Byron Jones, LVE, playing their 6th and 7th CBs (and that’s not all we lost). If Dallas lost just Dak and Zeke they’d be cooked.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. Only difference is. You think we arent a fan. Even though we have only been loyal to one team.

Maybe I just look at it differently then you. Us Philadelphians take a lot of pride in our city and teams. I just can’t imagine living there and being a Cowboy fan and have everyone hating me. I guess I’m prideful but don’t think the Eagles have anything to do with me. I don’t feel like a winner in my life when the Eagles win.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I just look at it differently then you. Us Philadelphians take a lot of pride in our city and teams. I just can’t imagine living there and being a Cowboy fan and have everyone hating me. I guess I’m prideful but don’t think the Eagles have anything to do with me. I don’t feel like a winner in my life when the Eagles win.
or........ you're sheep.

Now if you are an Eagles fan just because that is who your team is, then good for you. :thumb:
Now if you are an eagles fan because of what other people think or because it is what you think you should be. Then you are Sheep.:thumbsdown:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the Eagle fans from Chicago, Seattle, LA, ect..?

They're still invested in the Eagles and most fans don't complain about it. Why are you and Barney Fife's panties all wadded up over it.
By the way I've probably been a Cowboys fan before your dad's sperm found its egg.