• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles O-Line...are they really a top unit year in/year out?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking hilarious. These aren’t overall rankings. These are one small statistic of what lineman do. This is how successful the RBs runs are. These are not OLIne rankings fool.

False. Did you even read it all. Fuck you’re stupid. Handi wins again. You lose

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Dillard alone just made Philly have the best line in the NFL.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From your own link...

However, it is important to understand that these ratings only somewhatseparate the offensive line from the running backs. A team with a very good running back will appear higher no matter how bad their line, and a team with a great line with appear lower if the running back is terrible.

These rankings are stupid. They assign 120% of the blame to the oline for a loss while giving 0% for a run of 11+. So if a line opens a huge hole and the rb busts one, they get no credit for it? But, if a rb misses the hole and dances for a loss the oline gets 120% of the blame?!?!?

And you actually think you proved something here? When even cowboys fans say your wrong and the eagles were great at something, I think it's time to quit while your behind.
False. Did you even read it all. Fuck you’re stupid. Handi wins again. You lose

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From your own link...

These rankings are stupid. They assign 120% of the blame to the oline for a loss while giving 0% for a run of 11+. So if a line opens a huge hole and the rb busts one, they get no credit for it? But, if a rb misses the hole and dances for a loss the oline gets 120% of the blame?!?!?

And you actually think you proved something here? When even cowboys fans say your wrong and the eagles were great at something, I think it's time to quit while your behind.

Your opinion don’t mean shit when the cold hard facts are there to read. I proved my point, the Eagle oline isn’t all world “every season “. Sorry

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your opinion don’t mean shit when the cold hard facts are there to read. I proved my point, the Eagle oline isn’t all world “every season “. Sorry

Just the last 2 seasons rankings according to pro football focus' rankings show different. #1 in 2017, #5 last year. Reas these "cold hard facts"...

Ranking all 32 offensive lines from the 2017 NFL season | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | Pro Football Focus

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw1JI1iNhUxitHeyeiGjarpU&cshid=1561200897619

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a liar.
why are you playing PE1's role in all this? Just to be a dick?
Your obsession with @PhoenixEagles1 has become a source of amusement for me. Not sure if you provided it later, 2 pages was all I was investing in this thread, but to pimp stats without providing the link is lame and you should know this.

There is a reason you are getting your ass handed to you by posters who follow other teams, even division rivals. You have very little support for this thread which is simply a display of your immaturity. Grow up and move on would be my advice.

Last edited:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handicappers is becoming boring and ineffective.

You just hate to see it happen......

The fall was swift and painful to witness. I'd say it was like Willie Mays stumbling in the outfield as a Met but he was never Willie Mays. More like a career .240 hitter who didn't know when it was time to sell insurance

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handi these days

188abc4e3ff5ad64a7573a21567e385f.jpg

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here you are, white knighting and responding and getting triggered.

PE1 is a fool, but you're the icing on this cake I've made.

You really are a tool. Not sure what your white knighting reference to because if we are going to discuss facts there are things that PE1 has a stance on and I disagreed with it and have said so and I never ever come to his defense about anything. There are a handful of posters that seem to get a kick out of triggering him but hey to each is own. You on the other hand come across as a obsessed loser because you seem to go out of your way to get responses out of him. What happened? Did you catch him mid stroke fucking your girl or something? Get a life.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a tool. Not sure what your white knighting reference to because if we are going to discuss facts there are things that PE1 has a stance on and I disagreed with it and have said so and I never ever come to his defense about anything. There are a handful of posters that seem to get a kick out of triggering him but hey to each is own. You on the other hand come across as a obsessed loser because you seem to go out of your way to get responses out of him. What happened? Did you catch him mid stroke fucking your girl or something? Get a life.

E252915A-0000-4ED4-82CC-DAC39632709B.gif

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you got to him... it's a sad time for handicapped

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad that all of you got owned in this thread

I produce the evidence

“That doesn’t count” - the Derps

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad that all of you got owned in this thread

I produce the evidence

“That doesn’t count” - the Derps

Yeah that's it alright, we were the ones who got owned. It's as if you are still totally unaware of the issue here. I'll help you out, it has little to do with the Eagles OL and everything to do with your childish obsession with another poster

Dear Lord you are embarrassing yourself.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's it alright, we were the ones who got owned. It's as if you are still totally unaware of the issue here. I'll help you out, it has little to do with the Eagles OL and everything to do with your childish obsession with another poster

You’re just jelly of my fat stacks and because I outed your fake ass online persona.

BOOM!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re just jelly of my fat stacks and because I outed your fake ass online persona.

BOOM!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwwwwahahahahaha, you still butt hurt cause I schooled you in soccer knowledge?

Bwwwahahahahahahahaha, OWNED

You were actually wrong about that. Julie Ertz started in the midfield the very next game. Let's face it Handi, I think you should consider retirement. You are looking a little worse for wear out here. You can't keep up anymore.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOOM!
Are you finally admitting you and dbldwn711 are the same person btw? You just posted the same thing from two accounts.