• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles O-Line...are they really a top unit year in/year out?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did Barney "igglo" Miller break the case wide open and get "THE PROOF" ??

I noticed all the dumbasses fled the thread once they got a full dose of Handicappers

BooM

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUMP

Are you finally admitting you and dbldwn711 are the same person btw? You just posted the same thing from two accounts.

It's been rather obvious and sad for some time.

How sad is this, seriously? I am not going to bother to look up IP addresses, it's pretty obvious.

I don't know how to do it, personally. I am sure you can probably go into the site coding and see it somehow though. Who did it to bust @Guns N Guitars? I forget. But I guarantee you if you do it you will see these are the same person. He's not even denying it.

No, but you are clearly the same person. You probably use your phone for some of the posts and a computer for the others. But, Fordman or someone should be able to see if they all originate from the same location.

What does that have to do with anything? I have no idea exactly how he is doing it, but the number of posts is irrelevant. Let's see the locations of both posts. The writing styles are identical, and both have to do with gambling. Dbldwn711 has also posted about how smart Handi is, how he has been to his house and he is rich, and all other sorts of very amusing stuff that makes this painfully obvious to anyone paying attention.