• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles O-Line...are they really a top unit year in/year out?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned 60 in March and was able to retire on May 1, something you will no doubt be unable to accomplish. Yet another swing and a miss, this is seriously getting too easy.

How's the weather in Dallas today?
How's life at a homeless shelter?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, right. I can't sleep past 5 or so. But I'm about to take my eBike to the upper Potomac with a fishing rod attached when I would be presenting my Business Plan to the owner of the company had I stayed so yeah life's good.
Darrell's neighborhood...

upload_2019-6-26_12-44-5.jpeg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned 60 in March and was able to retire on May 1, something you will no doubt be unable to accomplish. Yet another swing and a miss, this is seriously getting too easy.

How's the weather in Dallas today?

It's been hot here lately. Mrs G&G wouldn't know because he is a Fake Dallas resident. He does what the bread winner tells him to do.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwwwahahaha, Mrs G&G is all butthurt talking to himself. Complete meltdown.

Pathetic ain't it? I was offline yesterday as I went fishing, come back to see 3 posts from @Guns N Guitars directed at me after he said, and this is the best part, "I don't care what you think".

@Guns N Guitars here's a tip. Just shut the fuck up, every time you react to my posts you just dig a bigger hole. You are a compromised poster, every word you post is tainted after you were exposed as a liar. Just accept your position as a second class poster and act accordingly.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^Well that sums it up nicely. G&G has been shamed and he lashes out with his tantrums and if she knows what's best, she'd act right. This warning won't be repeated.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic ain't it? I was offline yesterday as I went fishing, come back to see 3 posts from @Guns N Guitars directed at me after he said, and this is the best part, "I don't care what you think".

@Guns N Guitars here's a tip. Just shut the fuck up, every time you react to my posts you just dig a bigger hole. You are a compromised poster, every word you post is tainted after you were exposed as a liar. Just accept your position as a second class poster and act accordingly.
You need to chill out and get on with your life. I'm in your head 24/7... :D

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to chill out and get on with your life. I'm in your head 24/7... :D

And hole keeps getting deeper. I'm not the idiot who has been called out here, no that would be you. Again just shut the fuck up and accept your situation, every single time you respond to me you look smaller. And you are already seen as a small, insecure little man. I mean what kind of "man" lies about where he lives to a bunch of strangers on a message board?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And hole keeps getting deeper. I'm not the idiot who has been called out here, no that would be you. Again just shut the fuck up and accept your situation, every single time you respond to me you look smaller. And you are already seen as a small, insecure little man. I mean what kind of "man" lies about where he lives to a bunch of strangers on a message board?

He lied every day. Lied about going to games. Lied about living in TX. Lied about where he works. Lied about not being an idiot. Lied about not being pre-op trans. The list goes on

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This site is about fun and if you think nobody exaggerates the truth then you are really clueless. Do you honestly really think I care what you and a few other folks think about me? Every time you respond to my posts it shows how triggered you are. No I'm not even a little bit insecure as I have a great family and a rewarding career in the real world but keep on thinking I am as it only makes me chuckle.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lied every day. Lied about going to games. Lied about living in TX. Lied about where he works. Lied about not being an idiot. Lied about not being pre-op trans. The list goes on

Haven't you heard? He has a rewarding career, he's not the insecure douchebag he shows himself to be here and apparently he has a great family, some of which apparently live in Texas and have Cowboys season tickets.

I'm sure some of this may be true but again the fact that a liar says these things calls everything into question.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't you heard? He has a rewarding career, he's not the insecure douchebag he shows himself to be here and apparently he has a great family, some of which apparently live in Texas and have Cowboys season tickets.

I'm sure some of this may be true but again the fact that a liar says these things calls everything into question.

He has a job, not a career. And he’s a moron. Wife runs the show

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is getting to be fun. First, you regurgitate the same old thing and I reply to your nonsense. Then you say the same old thing and I reply again. At some point you'd think you'd have better things to do with your free time but hey, this is getting more fun all the time... :D

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is getting to be fun. First, you regurgitate the same old thing and I reply to your nonsense. Then you say the same old thing and I reply again. At some point you'd think you'd have better things to do with your free time but hey, this is getting more fun all the time... :D

Irony and Stupidity. A deadly combo

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
511LZBXbRpL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg