• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EAGLES/FORESKINS PREDICTIONS/GAME THREAD

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is the right start. Sort of. Offense looked really good early and late. Really really good. I like what Adams brings (when the play calling isn’t running him into a wall at the goal line). That run threat, Clement in the screen game really helped to open things up more. I feel like Wentz showed the best agility he has had all year....and that can only be a good thing.

Still think this defense is trash on the backside, that was just a Sanchez offense out there. They recovered well on the run after the big TD and showed more consistent pressure. But that secondary is still a huge weakness. That said.....Sul had a hell of a game. To get that play from him more consistently would be huge!

I’ll take the win, fuck the Saints for taking a break from being the Saints for one night. Let’s take the division lead next weekend and see what it can get us. Still a season to watch.....

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is the right start. Sort of. Offense looked really good early and late. Really really good. I like what Adams brings (when the play calling isn’t running him into a wall at the goal line). That run threat, Clement in the screen game really helped to open things up more. I feel like Wentz showed the best agility he has had all year....and that can only be a good thing.

Still think this defense is trash on the backside, that was just a Sanchez offense out there. They recovered well on the run after the big TD and showed more consistent pressure. But that secondary is still a huge weakness. That said.....Sul had a hell of a game. To get that play from him more consistently would be huge!

I’ll take the win, fuck the Saints for taking a break from being the Saints for one night. Let’s take the division lead next weekend and see what it can get us. Still a season to watch.....
Wentz seems to have regressed a little but with his mechanics, but I think that's a bit of a function of him not having a full, healthy camp. The throw he missed to Agholor in the first half, seemed like he tried to throw it flat-footed for some reason.

Still, a win is a win. Keeps me watching for another week.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow gameday sure does bring out the best from some of you guys! The PG/BPNAZ exchanges on here were more entertaining than the actual game. Nice win for the Birds, time to exact some revenge on the 'Girls Sunday.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz seems to have regressed a little but with his mechanics, but I think that's a bit of a function of him not having a full, healthy camp. The throw he missed to Agholor in the first half, seemed like he tried to throw it flat-footed for some reason.

Still, a win is a win. Keeps me watching for another week.

The more I see bad from Wentz the more I see it tied to the limits on his game right now. They mentioned it well on the broadcast in my view. He didn’t have his legs for a lot of the offseason, so he worked on his arm strength. That’s good. Now he has his legs back, sort of.

That throw to Nelly, and another short third down throw later in the second half that was just horrible are examples to me. He is holding in or around the pocket, pressure is gathering around his legs. He is human and I think is losing his mechanics in those moments. He is human.

But, instances where he did get more mobile last night (TD to Tate, long roll out throw to Nelly) had amazing touch. I think he feels more confidant moving out and without the garbage around his legs. This is something that should be able to be exploited more as the season goes and he can move more and more.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow gameday sure does bring out the best from some of you guys! The PG/BPNAZ exchanges on here were more entertaining than the actual game. Nice win for the Birds, time to exact some revenge on the 'Girls Sunday.

The guy is a tool and deserves to be made fun of. I follow the mantra that Roy Munson said in another thread. People that say stupid things should be made fun of......unmercifully.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I see bad from Wentz the more I see it tied to the limits on his game right now. They mentioned it well on the broadcast in my view. He didn’t have his legs for a lot of the offseason, so he worked on his arm strength. That’s good. Now he has his legs back, sort of.

That throw to Nelly, and another short third down throw later in the second half that was just horrible are examples to me. He is holding in or around the pocket, pressure is gathering around his legs. He is human and I think is losing his mechanics in those moments. He is human.

But, instances where he did get more mobile last night (TD to Tate, long roll out throw to Nelly) had amazing touch. I think he feels more confidant moving out and without the garbage around his legs. This is something that should be able to be exploited more as the season goes and he can move more and more.

A big problem that Wentz is dealing with is that our receivers do not get much separation. Wentz is having to put the ball in some really tight windows. He is doing a great job there but is also causes him to force things and at times make bad decisions. The INT is a prime example of that. It was a throw that was mechanically bad because he kind of side armed it because he had to throw around a defensive lineman that was in his path. The pass was to Alshon and should have actually been higher IMO.