• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles at Redskins Week 15

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the last drive again and can't even begin to tell you how good Greg Ward was on that drive. It has nothing to do with his dominating the players around him. It was his precision to the details. His route running was very good and to be honest will only get better. The pass late that he made to take us into the 5 yard line shows that. It was a designed pick play where Goedert was to get into the way of Ward's defender. What made it work was Ward's hesitation at the line. He knew what he needed to do to make sure he was wide open. The same thing for his TD catch. The Skins were in man coverage and Ward had a slight hesitation and a little cut that disguised his pattern. It was just a little move that cause Norman to hesitate.

Greg Ward does the little things and he is obviously a very smart player. You can only look at JJAW to put it in perspective. Twice during the game JJAW ran the wrong pattern and was in the way of the intended receiver. Now I put that on coaching as well because when a player does not know his assignment he is either a very bad player or not properly coached. I am not quite there yet to say JJAW is a bad player.

Is there a link to a good view of that last drive? I watched the standard highlights again and can see what he did on that last play pretty well, but not the rest.

I thought Norman had tripped up right as the ball got there, but he was beat on that route from the start. Shallow crosser that drags the CB with you. That stutter from Ward had Norman biting he would go to the near side of the end zone. Then the quick cut and Norman was playing catch up the whole way.

That was a beautiful route run by Ward; haven’t seen those much at all this year. The biggest knock on Ward was that his route running was not crisp. But I think he’s been proving that wrong for a week or two.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thnk he's maturing. He was a QB in college. I think he'll team up well next year with JJAW (perhaps), and CeeDee! :hope:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a link to a good view of that last drive? I watched the standard highlights again and can see what he did on that last play pretty well, but not the rest.

I thought Norman had tripped up right as the ball got there, but he was beat on that route from the start. Shallow crosser that drags the CB with you. That stutter from Ward had Norman biting he would go to the near side of the end zone. Then the quick cut and Norman was playing catch up the whole way.

That was a beautiful route run by Ward; haven’t seen those much at all this year. The biggest knock on Ward was that his route running was not crisp. But I think he’s been proving that wrong for a week or two.

I went to Youtube and searched for "eagles vs redskins last drive" when I did that there was a link for the entire game. I would post the link but for some reason every time I out a youtube link on here it gets deleted.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Youtube and searched for "eagles vs redskins last drive" when I did that there was a link for the entire game. I would post the link but for some reason every time I out a youtube link on here it gets deleted.

Weird ass thing. I mentioned it here yesterday and went in my YouTube last night and a video with the last drive was right there.

Thats both appreciated....and fucking eerie. Lol