• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles at Redskins Week 15

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In almost all facets this is a poorly coached team. Pederson is going to get a pass because he is a head coach that won the Superbowl. I expect them to clean house with the coaching staff I believe the only 2 safe coaches are Duce and Pederson
I’m hoping they clean house but with Lurie and Howie......????

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if they somehow allow a TD now then it just wasn’t ever meant to be

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this. I am very impressed with the offense given how undermanned they are but we have to understand it was against a very bad Redskins team.

The defense is abysmal and I put 100% of the blame on Jim Schwartz.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a win from a team that knew they were always going to beat the deadskins

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hoping they clean house but with Lurie and Howie......????

If they are smart and want to win another Superbowl they will This is a team that is so bad at fundamentals it is not even funny.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck runs a blitz on a clear Hail Mary call? I saw Jenkins and Maddox crawling up to the line like “WTF!” It worked. But god damnit if they picked that up and had two less pairs of hands in the end zone.....

This defense might have pulled off the last play.....but they are utter fucking garbage. Can’t cover, can’t tackle, can’t get much pressure. We might be in it for this division.... but I can’t see us being up for anything else.

The offense was fantastic overall though. Kept putting us back in it. That said....it’s true. JJAW is no where near ready for prime time. If that’s a 6th round developmental guy I get this. But how can he be this far into his rookie year and not have a fucking clue where to be?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense was fantastic overall though. Kept putting us back in it. That said....it’s true. JJAW is no where near ready for prime time. If that’s a 6th round developmental guy I get this. But how can he be this far into his rookie year and not have a fucking clue where to be?

That is 100% on the coaching staff. I will use Greg Ward as an example. First of all it is clear some people on the coaching staff do not know how to recognize talent. Secondy..... He is a QB turned WR and that is why I can see the problem is on the coaching staff. The WR coaches to be specific. As a former QB Ward is able to digest an entire playbook and understand assignments and being where he needs to be. The fact that this is a problem not just with JJAW but with even some of the vets this team shows how bad the coaching is.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victory!

This team believes in themselves in the 4th quarter. That's a critical component for a playoff run.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is 100% on the coaching staff. I will use Greg Ward as an example. First of all it is clear some people on the coaching staff do not know how to recognize talent. Secondy..... He is a QB turned WR and that is why I can see the problem is on the coaching staff. The WR coaches to be specific. As a former QB Ward is able to digest an entire playbook and understand assignments and being where he needs to be. The fact that this is a problem not just with JJAW but with even some of the vets this team shows how bad the coaching is.

Well....beating a dead horse, around here anyway. I don’t think any doesn’t feel this dipshit at WR coach needs to go. And he will. It’s just that very rarely is this done during the year. I thought for a while they should can him, put Groh on the WRs and Doug take the OC roles (no title changes). But maybe that’s not practical. And maybe Doug isn’t the type to run offense well without an OC there to do heavy lifting.

I believe that Ward is an example of how the coaching up can work when given talent to work with, but I do agree that there is something to having a player that knows well how important it is to be where you should be.

It is the coaching. But I think even more it’s the player personnel. Sure, any player should be coached to be better on routes than JJAW at this point. But, more so, maybe he should NEVER have been taken there and thrust on the coaches to get ready.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want about Wentz but I am so glad the Rams chose Goff over Wentz

Goff is one of the most overrated players in the NFL and the Rams "vonted" defense is also overrated

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm STILL waiting for this team to play for 4 quarters like they care. They better care next week.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want about Wentz but I am so glad the Rams chose Goff over Wentz

Goff is one of the most overrated players in the NFL and the Rams "vonted" defense is also overrated

Yeah. They suck. I feel like in some ways McVey has been figured out, and he has shown so far to have no counter punch.

Combine that with the ridiculous money they’ve given a handful of guys who aren’t doing much of shit for it....their future doesn’t look that bright to me.

Oh well....the outcome of this game really didn’t matter too much for us. Next Sunday is all that matters.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm STILL waiting for this team to play for 4 quarters like they care. They better care next week.

I don’t know....I didn’t really see any of that “don’t give a shit” malaise today. Being able to play as whole units at a top level for four quarters isn’t going to happen with this team due to talent, not attitude.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. They suck. I feel like in some ways McVey has been figured out, and he has shown so far to have no counter punch.

Combine that with the ridiculous money they’ve given a handful of guys who aren’t doing much of shit for it....their future doesn’t look that bright to me.
Sounds akin to the Eagles. Hmmmm

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is dominating the Rams. I am not encouraged by what we saw today, and if Dallas plays next week like today, we're done. In that case, we're better off losing to the midgets the last week, but as usual, we'd probably screw that up too.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys will shred this defense next week. I just hope our offense can keep up and stick to the run game. We just need to score and keep the Girls offense off the field to win imo.