• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty League Roster

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's to a reborn Johnny Manziel!!!

200.gif

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I gave it a shot @Barilko , thanks for realizing it was a fair offer, I put a good amount of thought into it. As to your other question, I was going through what seemed like 5 different directions during the draft. My 20/20 hindsight is still pretty good, though. ;)
Very good I almost said yes no question the value was there

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....I love my team. Had a few people in mind that I was targeting that got scooped up, but overall, I think I could really do some damage this year as well as future years. Of course, I could also get pounded this year and in future years if my calculations are way off.

QB--Not much to say here other than I love my situation. Luck for the better part of over a decade, Peyton for at least this year(who could still put up huge fantasy numbers). Osweiler is there just as a security blanket.

RB--I'm cool with having AP, as he's a monster still. I feel he's good for at least 3 more solid years. Tevin and Ameer could be huge hits, or huge misses. I'm banking on the former. ;)

WR--No TRUE #1 receiver, but have a couple young guys that could potentially be that. And my "older" receivers are good enough to continue to be #2s in fantasy. Gordon imo could be a huge steal, barring him getting his damn life turned around.

TE--hate grabbing guys early here, and feel I have a couple young up-and-comers. This isn't my best area, but it doesn't necessarily have to be to compete.

D--This year, Minny could be decent. At least good enough to not give me negative points weekly. :hope:

K--Kickers can kick forever. Hauschka will continue to get ample chances with that dominating Seattle D.

Overall, I love my squad as it stands. 8 weeks into the season that could all change. But I had a plan, and basically stuck with it. Having a slower draft allowed me to think about my picks a bit. That was nice for a change. I think I have a nice young core to build around.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micro .I hate your squad, but only because half of them belong on my team

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. You guys asked me to rate your teams. I don't like doing that. But I can tell you what I like since I'm looking for positives on each roster. I went in the order of Harold's posting, so let me apologize to Ralph and Treff now since I felt like I was being redundant by the end of my review.

Barilko’s – Love the TE depth. Graham, Hill & Rodgers. D/ST isn’t too shabby either.
Cru Jones – The QB, RB & WR are just awesome. This might be a top 3 playoff team.
FuzzyPower – Nice underrated RB depth.
Harold – Strong QB & RB to win now.
Mickey’s Pirates – Seems to be Pennsylvania-heavy, but the core of starters is quality.
Milk – Nice starters and depth at WR.
Ram – Nice balanced team. Maybe no one in particular jumps out but they can all put up steady numbers.
Smitty – QB & TE are money. If the RB prove successful, you’ve built a nice long-term franchise.
Soggy Boyz – Just trade everyone now.
Steelers – Strong core of WR. And Cam should be around for a long time.
Cheesehead – Nice all-around team. Very strong at RB. May be another top 3 playoff team.
Feet – I’ve known Foot a long time – no one here surprises me. And yet his team looks pretty strong overall.
Ralph – He might have the least rookies (1), but his team has starters to win now.
Treff – Ditto (to Ralph). Nice balance in his young starters.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I love you too Joe! :love:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. You guys asked me to rate your teams. I don't like doing that. But I can tell you what I like since I'm looking for positives on each roster. I went in the order of Harold's posting, so let me apologize to Ralph and Treff now since I felt like I was being redundant by the end of my review.

Barilko’s – Love the TE depth. Graham, Hill & Rodgers. D/ST isn’t too shabby either.
Cru Jones – The QB, RB & WR are just awesome. This might be a top 3 playoff team.
Mickey’s Pirates – Seems to be Pennsylvania-heavy, but the core of starters is quality.
Ram – Nice balanced team. Maybe no one in particular jumps out but they can all put up steady numbers.
Smitty – QB & TE are money. If the RB prove successful, you’ve built a nice long-term franchise.
Cheesehead – Nice all-around team. Very strong at RB. May be another top 3 playoff team.
Feet – I’ve known Foot a long time – no one here surprises me. And yet his team looks pretty strong overall.
Ralph – He might have the least rookies (1), but his team has starters to win now.
We all know Chef is going trade his whole roster, maybe twice.:rollseyes:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't realize I had 3 Steelers to go with my 3 Eagles.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't trying to dis your team, Chef. I was more afraid of focusing in on a player you're probably trying to move right now.

Aw, it's all good; I've already dropped a D, someone else, and Mr. Manziel. ;)