• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty League Roster

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot that I don't really give a shit about D at the moment, decided to see if The Chronicles of Riddick may have a new chapter.
I've been promoting him moving to slot receiver all offseason. Staffs go to target late in games, never carries the ball anyway.

Goodbye Cincy D, hello guy I'm hoping makes Joique Bell expendable. Zach Zenner.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and all joking aside, I loved my Geno Smith pick... Really, what am I risking for a potential young QB in a great situation??
Define "great situation", please.

I'm kinda with obx on this one. But I get your Fitz train of thought.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been promoting him moving to slot receiver all offseason. Staffs go to target late in games, never carries the ball anyway.

Goodbye Cincy D, hello guy I'm hoping makes Joique Bell expendable. Zach Zenner.
You hush up on that. We can both ride the Bell train for at least one more season!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Define "great situation", please.

I'm kinda with obx on this one. But I get your Fitz train of thought.

Great is me being optimistic... But the Jets do have good receivers, a young promising TE, and a potentially great defense(I mention defense because it takes pressure off the QB, and may prevent the "playing for a bad team woes")...

there a 4 possibilities for what happens to Geno smith this season and 2 of them would be fine for me as a fantasy owner...

1. He sucks and loses his job
2. He is bad but not bad enough to lose his job
3. He is good enough to keep his job all season but not good enough to keep it next season
4. He has a good enough season to have another chance to be a starter next year...

options 3 and 4 is good enough to be a backup QB, and 4 MIGHT give me an actual YOUNG potential keeper...

While 1 and 2 would only mean to drop him... I am not invested at all into him...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I cry foul! According to Fantrax, Zenner has no age!

Why, he could be anyone...

200.gif

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a poor scoring situation imo.

Good stab by TREFF, don't get me wrong. Just don't think that's something that should continue. Players are listed at positions for a reason, imo.

Continues to be discussed in my money league. IDP, JJ Watt owner pushing for defensive players to be awarded points for offensive scoring. She keeps it up, I might stop sleeping with her.....
So why does a RB get receiving yards? Should a WR not be rewarded on an end around or reverse? Should a QB not get credit for a throw back pass? How about a RB/WR throwing a forward pass? I couldn't disagree more. .all those things should not only count, the should count for extra since they are above and beyond the standard expectations of the position. They do in my money league. I mean I'm fine that they don't, I'd never expect that, but to think they shouldn't get credit for what they accomplished on the field, regardless of where they lined up, and where they're "supposed" to line up just blows my mind

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, Fuzzy and I are extremely happy with our team - maybe its as good as we think or we're both just delusional - time will tell. Anyway, by going WR-WR in the first two rds we got young studs for years, but lost out on a number of the stud RBs. However, we managed to put together a pretty darn good stable of RBs in their mid-20's that will be around for several years to come. If they come together, watch out.
Both QB's are in their prime and Flacco gets Trestman to iron out his flaws. To supplement a great WR duo, we've got major future potential in DBG (if he doesn't Josh Gordon it), and VJax to hold down the fort until he gets there. Stills will be a great buy if Tannehill gets him the ball.
There's something above rookie QBs and TE's so we opted to go with Walker and perhaps a future great in Green (he's been learning from one of the best). We feel ARI will be a solid DST and IND has some really nice matchups. Between the 2 we have one unfavorable week.
As in any draft we missed on some guys we wanted, but also got some we weren't expecting. ... all and all, very pleased in June hopefully that carries through the season.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why does a RB get receiving yards? Should a WR not be rewarded on an end around or reverse? Should a QB not get credit for a throw back pass? How about a RB/WR throwing a forward pass? I couldn't disagree more. .all those things should not only count, the should count for extra since they are above and beyond the standard expectations of the position. They do in my money league. I mean I'm fine that they don't, I'd never expect that, but to think they shouldn't get credit for what they accomplished on the field, regardless of where they lined up, and where they're "supposed" to line up just blows my mind

I am not opposed to the scoring, but I do think a player should not be allowed to be a WR if they play most of their games at QB... But that's another story...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Lions shouldn't. He's a fumble machine that can't crack 4ypc.
He only lost one...plus as a Packers fan it helps me stay on top when he does lose that one!

On a serious note, I need one more flex worthy year out of him.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Receptions are part of a running backs value. To a much lesser degree, so are end arounds for a receiver.

Why do we bother having positions in fantasy if we reward points when playing out of position? (This is the equivalent of an outfielder getting docked points because he comes in for mop up duty in a blowout and gives up a couple runs on a BPesque homer.)

Would a position player be awarded points if he makes a field goal? I'd never really thought of it, but I'm guessing he would.

The extra part I could never be part of. I hate bonuses in general.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only lost one...plus as a Packers fan it helps me stay on top when he does lose that one!

On a serious note, I need one more flex worthy year out of him.
Who falls on a fumble is out of the fumblers control. (This is like Deja Vu for me.)

No offense my man, but I hope you are out of luck. Hahaha

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who falls on a fumble is out of the fumblers control. (This is like Deja Vu for me.)

No offense my man, but I hope you are out of luck. Hahaha

Real life I hope every Lions player stays healthy but takes a dump on the field every time they touch the ball. Fantasy I need one more productive season out of Bell

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Receptions are part of a running backs value. To a much lesser degree, so are end arounds for a receiver.

Why do we bother having positions in fantasy if we reward points when playing out of position? (This is the equivalent of an outfielder getting docked points because he comes in for mop up duty in a blowout and gives up a couple runs on a BPesque homer.)

Would a position player be awarded points if he makes a field goal? I'd never really thought of it, but I'm guessing he would.

The extra part I could never be part of. I hate bonuses in general.
Funny thing is, I do have scoring rules which score position players making FG's...just as I have rules in place for kickers running/passing/receiving. ..Yardage and TD's. Strong believer in if it happens on the field, it needs to be scored. Or at the very least, rules in place in case it does happen that there's no room for argument.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, I do have scoring rules which score position players making FG's...just as I have rules in place for kickers running/passing/receiving. ..Yardage and TD's. Strong believer in if it happens on the field, it needs to be scored
I'd need roster spots to be open in order to get on board.

Or significant negs for dropped passes, fumbles, penalties and any other undisareable action a player can commit. I could go "all in" on the on field thing, but there'd have to be negs.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I likely won't be making any trades until I see what Randle brings to the table. Pending that, I could be willing to move Brown or Cobb (or TYH) for a back. I'm happy with my QB situation. I even like my two TE set (blind faith in Ebron though, and aware of Rudolph's health risk).

As for my bench, I kept skipping Britt, but feel he's a steal in the last round and could easily lead the Rams in receiving the next two years. Gray has proven he can play, just jope he has a good alarm clock this year! I love Khiry (would love him more in a Cowboys uniform). And I know I'm on my own island with Damien Williams and Seantavius Jones, but I like that.

Finally, here's to a reborn RG3!!!! Imagine the trade value?!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I likely won't be making any trades until I see what Randle brings to the table. Pending that, I could be willing to move Brown or Cobb (or TYH) for a back. I'm happy with my QB situation. I even like my two TE set (blind faith in Ebron though, and aware of Rudolph's health risk).

As for my bench, I kept skipping Britt, but feel he's a steal in the last round and could easily lead the Rams in receiving the next two years. Gray has proven he can play, just jope he has a good alarm clock this year! I love Khiry (would love him more in a Cowboys uniform). And I know I'm on my own island with Damien Williams and Seantavius Jones, but I like that.

Finally, here's to a reborn RG3!!!! Imagine the trade value?!
your not alone with damien williams, you grabbed him out of my que

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your not alone with damien williams, you grabbed him out of my que

Welcome aboard! Still don't get the Phins draft this year. I think Williams is a mini-Lynch.