• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty League Roster

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does become THE QB, and he is eligible at WR, then he would be the steal of the draft... and will save you from not feeling so great with your roster... Could be one of those LEGENDARY fantasy draft picks...
Well that thought did cross my mind, and is a big reason as to why. .but it's a pretty big pipe dream

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that thought did cross my mind, and is a big reason as to why. .but it's a pretty big pipe dream

According to Fantrax, he's already eligible at WR and QB. That certainly would be the reason for me. I think it's a way cool pick.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Fantrax, he's already eligible at WR and QB. That certainly would be the reason for me. I think it's a way cool pick.
Yep, trust me, I made sure to check that before the pick too. Not very often you get dual positron eligibility in FF. Now he just needs to win a job at one of the two

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not all that happy with my roster at all. But I've had good results while feeling worse about teams coming out of the draft.

The Harvin pick still sticks in my craw..dumb dumb move with already having Shady and Watkins.
still upset about missing out on Ameer.
Couple of notes. .

Really happy to have snaghed Wilson. Came in thinking Luck or Wilson, get either of those two, I can live with anything else. So I'd better start living with everything else.
Kind of intrigued be Terrel Pryor, being in Cleveland, he could easily be the QB2, much better NFL QB than Manziel ever will be. But even with the position change, the Browns have squat behind Bowe and the suspended Gordon, so I like his chances of being a third or fourth WR, maybe he shocks some people and actually becomes a force. He's got the athleticism, hopefully he has the heart and desire.
You better be happy about Houston pick or I will drive you even further behind enemy lines

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firstly nice job Harold thanks

well I'm ok with some aspects of my team but felt I lost out trying to chase down the up and coming Rbs

With the combination of my going TE in first round and all you guys going stud Wrs early I had to grab Wrs too and then by the time I could grab Rbs the good young ones were gone as were the Wrs

Short term Foster Hill is a solid combo especially if Foster stays in the line up. (Yes I'm peeved someone stole Blue)
as for Hill I'm sure I will field plenty of trade offers

I wanted Graham and J Hill and got them

I too wanted Cooper didn't we all

Biggest regret is I wanted the Wilson Graham combo and I'm sure if I went Wilson at 13 and not Jimmy G I would have got Jimmy G at 15 and had my dream combo

My bad loosing Wilson to Treff and then I did it again loosing Houston to Treff F....

At Qb no stud by I think tremendous upside with an improving Tanny and the number 2 player in the NFL draft

If Andre the Giant craps out in Indy I'm in trouble unless one or 2 of the youngsters at Wr come through and I'm very pleased I got Minny.s Johnson. Funchess and Lockett

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a poor scoring situation imo.

Good stab by TREFF, don't get me wrong. Just don't think that's something that should continue. Players are listed at positions for a reason, imo.

Continues to be discussed in my money league. IDP, JJ Watt owner pushing for defensive players to be awarded points for offensive scoring. She keeps it up, I might stop sleeping with her.....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good stab by TREFF, don't get me wrong. Just don't think that's something that should continue. Players are listed at positions for a reason, imo.

Continues to be discussed in my money league. IDP, JJ Watt owner pushing for defensive players to be awarded points for offensive scoring. She keeps it up, I might stop sleeping with her.....

If she keeps it up, it might be too hard for you to stop sleeping with her...

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:burt::dingdingding::dingdingding::hail:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I gave it a shot @Barilko , thanks for realizing it was a fair offer, I put a good amount of thought into it. As to your other question, I was going through what seemed like 5 different directions during the draft. My 20/20 hindsight is still pretty good, though. ;)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm big on my TE's, my kicker and my QBs, longterm. (Prolly shouldn't have reached for Staff. Hindsight is 20/20. And I can always deal him once Bortles works out the kinks.)

Like my receivers over the long haul. Could like them just fine this year if Adams takes a step forward, Roddy holds on to the end of his prime for another season and Calvin stays healthy. (I'd be happy with 2 out of 3. I'd take one. Preferably CJ staying healthy.)

Not happy with my running back situation, but I passed on NOW guys for younger players at other positions. Something had to give.

Not really sure why I wasted my last pick on Cincys D. Guess I was worried there wouldn't be any on waivers? Idk.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the first draft ever than I am not disappointed with any of my picks(the WHY THE HELL DID I DRAFT THAT PLAYER)... Only regrets were not jumping on some players fast enough(jameis Winston, Dorial Green-Beckham,etc...)

I really don't fear my QB or TE situation at all...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and all joking aside, I loved my Geno Smith pick... Really, what am I risking for a potential young QB in a great situation??

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and all joking aside, I loved my Geno Smith pick... Really, what am I risking for a potential young QB in a great situation??

This is why I took Petty. The chances that he is a superstar are slim, but I feel he steps into the Jets job before the season ends.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I took Petty. The chances that he is a superstar are slim, but I feel he steps into the Jets job before the season ends.

its possible... I don't see Petty playing this season though, that's what Fitzpatrick is for... Unless of course the jets are just so bad that they don't mind throwing a rookie QB every game...

Plus, I don't see Petty staying on your team too long... 3 QBs is a lot!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally forgot about dual eligibility, just picked up deanthony thomas, touches on special teams, rb, wr now

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally forgot about dual eligibility, just picked up deanthony thomas, touches on special teams, rb, wr now

Forgot that I don't really give a shit about D at the moment, decided to see if The Chronicles of Riddick may have a new chapter.