• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant Signing With Warriors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but the team was set up. the plan was in motion. They knew they were getting Love and they already had a top 5 PG.

I'm pretty sure before the Cavs were formed when LBJ came everyone was saying Kyrie was overrated and Love lol and mainly bc of the injuries. But now you are saying he was a top 5 PG :pound: That's funny.

Paul
Westbrook
Steph
Wall
Lillard
Conley
Parker
Rondo
ROSE

But in 2014, he was top 5 point guard??? Give me a break, everyone was dogging him bc he couldn't even get close to the playoffs. And while Love was on a bad team he couldn't even get his team past 30 wins, and he was taking shit for it. But yet now the 2015 team is just magically formed. They were .500 at mid-season dude lol

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off they didn't even get the 1 seed and going by how long it took them to actually mesh it is a totally different situation. Yes, the young core was there but a lot of players didn't play with each other and had ZERO playoff experience. That is a HUGE factor and anyone knows that.

They didn't have the pieces to win a championship his first go-around and it wasn't going to get better, everyone knows this. And he couldn't win a championship with nobody around him, of course, nobody can not even MJ. MJ was lucky enough to already have great players around or they signed great players when he was there.
They were still the Favs both years. So please dont give me that crap. Yes I give you that they needed some time. Cavs had the talent and that is why LBJ went back home. He knew Heat had no chance after getting embarrassed. So he ran away again. THese are all facts. Stop fighting it.

Lets see what happens this year. They are Favs again in the East so lets see if they can win another one or lose another one.

I still think u guys should trade love for a better fit player.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure before the Cavs were formed when LBJ came everyone was saying Kyrie was overrated and Love lol and mainly bc of the injuries. But now you are saying he was a top 5 PG :pound: That's funny.

Paul
Westbrook
Steph
Wall
Lillard
Conley
Parker
Rondo
ROSE

But in 2014, he was top 5 point guard??? Give me a break, everyone was dogging him bc he couldn't even get close to the playoffs. And while Love was on a bad team he couldn't even get his team past 30 wins, and he was taking shit for it. But yet now the 2015 team is just magically formed. They were .500 at mid-season dude lol
Love is over rated, Irving proved people wrong. I became a big fan of him after what he did in the Finals. He is cold blooded. When the Cavs needed a point they went to Irving. His issue will always be can he stay healthy. Overall he has my respect as a basketball player and Im a Fan and that is hard for me because I hate Duke. LOL

ok maybe not top 5 but he was in the Top 10 and his ceiling was high. At the Time Love was Top 5 PF. LBJ walked into another good situation. If he didnt they wouldnt be the favs. Everyone knows he ran away to join a better opportunity.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No those guys have said. LBJ said i(Multiple times), KD said it. They say they want to win. They want to play with friends. Not all players in the NBA. Only the scared ones.

And they also said they are the greatest and want to be the greatest. Lebron has said he wants to be the best ever, he cares about legacy just doesn't like to focus on it. With the amount of pressure that has been with him as early as a sophomore in HS it is crazy how great he has handled it. No one ever has had the pressure he has had in his entire career, not even close.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they also said they are the greatest and want to be the greatest. Lebron has said he wants to be the best ever, he cares about legacy just doesn't like to focus on it. With the amount of pressure that has been with him as early as a sophomore in HS it is crazy how great he has handled it. No one ever has had the pressure he has had in his entire career, not even close.
Cant do that after what they did. Now LBJ will have a better chance because talent wise he is great but it will be hard for him to be in the Top 5 after what he did and his losing record in the Finals while having top teams. Only 1 team he was a true underdog(I mean not having a chance) and that was his 1st trip. Last year injuries happen but still just like you mention before about having no experience in the playoffs for Irving and Love well GS had 0 experience in the finals last year. So I cant give him a pass for that one. Also u cant back track on that one.

Now KD will never go down as one of the greatest. He will go down as a very good player and a top player in his era but nothing more then that. He chokes in the Playoffs(last year proved that). Then he got scared of never winning one and join the top team in the NBA. Not a good look.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked pretty good shooting the 3, maybe players actually bodied him up and got physical with him. The injury excuse is lame. Cleveland's injury were much worse and it sucked knowing they were ACTUALLY NOT PLAYING. Steph played and doesn't need off-season surgery. He just got manhandled.

It might not be an excuse, but it is way different when you have guys who can actually play on the court then two guys that either can't walk or move their arm.

Mcl sprains not only effect your explosiveness but it effects your shot

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said many times that discussion of whether Curry was fully healthy or not and what he might have been dealing with is more than fair and warranted.

When it starts getting into discussion of who would've won the series... that is when it sounds like an excuse to me.

Someone said something like "If both teams were 100% for 7 games I believe the Warriors would have won".

If that's not crossing the line into excuse territory, I don't know what is.

All i have to say is. We are up 3-1 again. We win IMO

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
odds are with you. Still sucks that the NBA screwed up game 5.

The Cavs won that game going away and then the next 2 with Draymond on the floor.

Even if you think the NBA made the wrong call on the upgrade to flagrant... you have to give a large portion of the blame to Draymond for already being at the limit of flagrant fouls allowed.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs won that game going away and then the next 2 with Draymond on the floor.

Even if you think the NBA made the wrong call on the upgrade to flagrant... you have to give a large portion of the blame to Draymond for already being at the limit of flagrant fouls allowed.
I agree with you to a point but still for the NBA to give away a finals game is bad on their part. Again not taking credit away from the Cavs. Amazing what they did. It just puts a little * next to the series. People will remember that.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you to a point but still for the NBA to give away a finals game is bad on their part. Again not taking credit away from the Cavs. Amazing what they did. It just puts a little * next to the series. People will remember that.

If you say so... but if the 2016 Finals has "a little *" than you have to give the 2015 Finals a HUGE *

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Paul
Westbrook
Steph
Wall
Lillard
Conley
Parker
Rondo
ROSE

Agree.

Nobody had Kyrie top 5.

Most had Dame, Wall and Lowry ahead of him...not to mention CP3, Westbrook and Curry.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly why bring it up?

I will tell you why I bring it up.

In response to @lebron23james claims that Golden State got lucky last year, which he says about twice a day.

If you say Golden State was lucky last year, you have to say Cleveland was lucky this year. It is as simple as that. Maybe both were lucky, but it is clear that both had advantages in the year they won and the other team was not 100%.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Paul
Westbrook
Steph
Wall
Lillard
Conley
Parker
Rondo
ROSE

Bingo. Some "Super Team"

I say this title cements LeBron as top 4 all time because he elevated this group that few, if any players in history would have been able to.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My rankings for 2017 MVP right now would be...

1) Westbrook
2) LeBron
3) Kawhi
4) Durant
5) Curry
6) Davis
7) Harden
8) George
9) CP3
10) Griffin
11) Lillard
12) Melo

I also remember curry was not even voted to win MVP before last season.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draymond AND boguts defense was deff needed in game 5. It was close for 3 quarters