• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant Signing With Warriors

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lbj is a LOT better than KD though....KD is a better "pure" scorer- but lebron is so much better in everything elsse and is also a decent scorer.

Both guys can do a lot
Really well. Kd is more than just a pure scorer

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or really do much of anything except ride on Curry and Klays jock.....prob dangerous getting to close to Draymonds..lol.

You don't think he'll be the 'best' player on the Warriors?

I do.

Plus, James has never won when he wasn't riding along with the talents of other stars.

He's the originator of looking for the path of least resistance.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both guys can do a lot
Really well. Kd is more than just a pure scorer

Go back and watch OKC play the heat and you will see how much better lebron is than durant

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think he'll be the 'best' player on the Warriors?

I do.

Plus, James has never won when he wasn't riding along with the talents of other stars.

He's the originator of looking for the path of least resistance.
i dunno- i think there will be an adjustment period where things are a little awkward-

its a great question. We shall see.

LEBron has ALWAYS led- not followed- and thats what Kd is doing. Its the biggest difference in my book.

LeBron broke new ground.

KD is chasing over someone elses old ground.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno- i think there will be an adjustment period where things are a little awkward-

its a great question. We shall see.

LEBron has ALWAYS led- not followed- and thats what Kd is doing. Its the biggest difference in my book.

LeBron broke new ground.

KD is chasing over someone elses old ground.

Won't matter AT ALL if KD gets an O'Brien...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't matter AT ALL if KD gets an O'Brien...
i disagree totally

the circumstances of how - IF - he wins one- will dictate the perception to a certain extent.

I mean please - do not tell me you are so stupid to believe that if he has performances on the opposite end of the spectrum- from full on LeBron-like MVP last year---- to full on LBJ shitting down his leg like against hte Mavs- would not carry significant weight.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree totally

the circumstances of how - IF - he wins one- will dictate the perception to a certain extent.

I mean please - do not tell me you are so stupid to believe that if he has performances on the opposite end of the spectrum- from full on LeBron-like MVP last year---- to full on LBJ shitting down his leg like against hte Mavs- would not carry significant weight.

Well first off, i'm QUITE well educated, so we can throw THAT outta the mix...:lol:

What i'm saying is IF he wins i doubt very seriously he CARE whether LeClown outshined him individually or no, what path he took, who he hooked up with, etc. Hmm, YOU aren't so stupid or insipid to think otherwise, are you...?:dhd:

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lbj is a LOT better than KD though....KD is a better "pure" scorer- but lebron is so much better in everything elsse and is also a decent scorer.

LeBron is better than KD, no doubt.

However, I don't think we have witnessed anything close to his full potential. He was relegated to being an ISO scorer in OKC. Now he will play in a ball movement system that fits him.

If LeBron takes a small step back and KD moves forward, he could take the mantle.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Now that's an odd comparison. When KAJ joined the Lakers they weren't the 2x defending conference champs. Also when he joined them they didn't have the 2x League MVP. And the year before KAJ joined them they went 30-52.

No it is not.

The while point of my post is that 30 years from now, nobody will care or even remember how KD joined the Warriors. They will judge him based on rings and MVPs. If he earns a lot of both, he will be considered a great.

I am not saying Magic and Kareem came together the same way, I am saying it does not matter how they joined in the long run.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it is not.

The while point of my post is that 30 years from now, nobody will care or even remember how KD joined the Warriors. They will judge him based on rings and MVPs. If he earns a lot of both, he will be considered a great.

I am not saying Magic and Kareem came together the same way, I am saying it does not matter how they joined in the long run.

Yes they will, i remember specifically people saying kobe had to win without shaq and lebron had to win without wade/bosh

If jordan had joined the pistons after losing to them people would still remember that till this day

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they will, i remember specifically people saying kobe had to win without shaq and lebron had to win without wade/bosh

If jordan had joined the pistons after losing to them people would still remember that till this day

In all honesty i doubt it VERY seriously. Maybe there might've been some outrage at the time(from ONE fanbase), but given THIS much time? no...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty i doubt it VERY seriously. Maybe there might've been some outrage at the time(from ONE fanbase), but given THIS much time? no...

The avg fan prob remembers jordan and that is about it...so 30 years from now they will remember lebron, durant will be just another player not really brought up much

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kobe was not the best player with Shaq. The were equals at best. It isn't about winning without great players, it is about being top dog.

Contrary to popular opinion, Durant is a better player than Curry. If they win and he proves that fact, he will get the credit. If Durant takes a back seat, Curry will.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe was not the best player with Shaq. The were equals at best. It isn't about winning without great players, it is about being top dog.

Contrary to popular opinion, Durant is a better player than Curry. If they win and he proves that fact, he will get the credit. If Durant takes a back seat, Curry will.

Yep that is why finals mvp is prob the most important award imo...top dog on the top championship team

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is better than KD, no doubt.

However, I don't think we have witnessed anything close to his full potential. He was relegated to being an ISO scorer in OKC. Now he will play in a ball movement system that fits him.

If LeBron takes a small step back and KD moves forward, he could take the mantle.

Don't forget Steph

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not.

Steph is great. One of my favorite players to watch. Durant is better and that has nothing to do with Steph's post season struggles.
Fair enough. But it was really difficult for me to put Durant ahead of Steph when we were seeing Steph's regular season. He was on another level.