• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant Signing With Warriors

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is making excuses

I've said many times that discussion of whether Curry was fully healthy or not and what he might have been dealing with is more than fair and warranted.

When it starts getting into discussion of who would've won the series... that is when it sounds like an excuse to me.

Someone said something like "If both teams were 100% for 7 games I believe the Warriors would have won".

If that's not crossing the line into excuse territory, I don't know what is.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true.

If he wins multiple rings with multiple MVPs, he will be an all time great like the previous generation. The league is different in the free agency era. Saying that Durant or LeBron are lesser players because they changed teams is crazy. Comparing their career choices with Jordan's is the same as comparing stats from era to era. They tell you absolutely nothing. The game is different, the league is different. Players need to be evaluated differently too.
So False. He will never win an MVP on that team(shouldnt). No player on that team deserves an MVP when you are playing with 4 allstars. I disagree with you big time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This looks bad on KD. Can't do that to people. Need to be up front with them especially when you played with them most of your career.

Three weeks ago, Kevin Durant’s sitting there at dinner, telling him “Hey, I’m coming back, man. Don’t worry about it.” And now, Russell Westbrook has been kind of thrown into this in having to decide his future a summer earlier than expected.

Kevin Durant, more so than even that, was telling people, “Hey, yeah, I mean I’m coming back.” Like I said in there, a week before Kevin Durant sat down in the Hamptons, he was in Oklahoma City ready to make an offer on a multi-million-dollar house. So, the guy was pretty serious about coming back, and then things turned rather quickly for him to leave. And there’s no doubt that the organization felt a little bit burned by this.

Report: Kevin Durant told Russell Westbrook he’d re-sign with the Thunder

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So False. He will never win an MVP on that team(shouldnt). No player on that team deserves an MVP when you are playing with 4 allstars. I disagree with you big time.

LOL.

People said the exact same thing about LeBron when he signed in Miami.

I doubt a Warrior wins MVP this year, but if they play as well as expected, it will certainly be back in the table in the future.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do MVP is either Fixed or just pathetic. I dont care if KD has the best year ever still shouldnt get it.

LOL at you disliking my post because you disagree. Pathetic.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD stayed in bed for a week after the decision scared someone would say something to him...just wait till the season starts he is as soft as it comes...

Why Kevin Durant stayed in bed after choosing to leave OKC
SERIOUSLY!

he is talking like the season getting started will make thigns better...lol....thats when the ACTUAL pressure begins......cant wait to see the first time he goes back to OKC or goes to into a place where he gets booed- which is gonna happen.

LeBron was not prepared for it and that guy has endured more hype and scrutiny than any athlete ever...Durant has been coddled thus far playing the good guy role in the small city and selling us something he obviously wasnt....that is gonna change 100% this year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at you disliking my post because you disagree. Pathetic.
seriously though- you actually think he has a chance to win an MVP award on that team?

I just dont see how that is possible unless they win 70 and he is head and shoulders the best player on the team- i think I have a better chance of winning the MVP award.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SERIOUSLY!

he is talking like the season getting started will make thigns better...lol....thats when the ACTUAL pressure begins......cant wait to see the first time he goes back to OKC or goes to into a place where he gets booed- which is gonna happen.

LeBron was not prepared for it and that guy has endured more hype and scrutiny than any athlete ever...Durant has been coddled thus far playing the good guy role in the small city and selling us something he obviously wasnt....that is gonna change 100% this year.

LeBron had more attention, but he was always the good guy too before the decision.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously though- you actually think he has a chance to win an MVP award on that team?

I just dont see how that is possible unless they win 70 and he is head and shoulders the best player on the team- i think I have a better chance of winning the MVP award.

Yes, I do. Curry won the last two didn't he? He is clearly not the best player in the league.

This year, I think someone else gets it. Anybody else, like when Rose won in 2011. Guess what happened next though? LeBron won the next two because the Heat established themselves as the most dominant team and he was the face of the league.

If the Warriors win a title in '17 and look like the great dynasty many are projecting, then, their best player can and likely will win future MVP awards. I believe that player is Durant, but I would not be shocked if Curry wins another.

People have short memories if the team is successful. Durant can overcome just like LeBron did.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just so you know, saying right now that KD has no shot at future MVPs with Golden State is every bit as dense as me saying Cleveland had no shot to win a title last season. It might not happen, but I would call LeBron and Westbrook the frontrunners for 2017. After that, I think Durant has as good a shot as anybody. People like voting for the best player on the best team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like, you hope it doesnt work

Well duh lol. But could still not find chemistry and win it all, they could play iso and still win it, as long as their defense is fairly decent. Lebron isn't worried lol

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My rankings for 2017 MVP right now would be...

1) Westbrook
2) LeBron
3) Kawhi
4) Durant
5) Curry
6) Davis
7) Harden
8) George
9) CP3
10) Griffin
11) Lillard
12) Melo

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these players dont care about legacy anymore. they care about playing with their friends. LBJ threw it away, durant didnt want to be like malone or barkley. most take the easy way out. thats life. they dont care about being great they rather play with their buddies and win a championship that doesnt mean much. durant wins one no one will care. if anything it will be a negative.

Ohh okay lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
75-90? More like 60-65

He looked pretty good shooting the 3, maybe players actually bodied him up and got physical with him. The injury excuse is lame. Cleveland's injury were much worse and it sucked knowing they were ACTUALLY NOT PLAYING. Steph played and doesn't need off-season surgery. He just got manhandled.

It might not be an excuse, but it is way different when you have guys who can actually play on the court then two guys that either can't walk or move their arm.