• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant Signing With Warriors

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked pretty good shooting the 3, maybe players actually bodied him up and got physical with him. The injury excuse is lame. Cleveland's injury were much worse and it sucked knowing they were ACTUALLY NOT PLAYING. Steph played and doesn't need off-season surgery. He just got manhandled.

It might not be an excuse, but it is way different when you have guys who can actually play on the court then two guys that either can't walk or move their arm.

Yeah w/e happened to that surgery he was supoosed to have, that was all made up lmao

In his first finals he had almost indentical stats...must have also been injured that year as well

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know, saying right now that KD has no shot at future MVPs with Golden State is every bit as dense as me saying Cleveland had no shot to win a title last season. It might not happen, but I would call LeBron and Westbrook the frontrunners for 2017. After that, I think Durant has as good a shot as anybody. People like voting for the best player on the best team.

Lebron should have been mvp these last 2 years...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know, saying right now that KD has no shot at future MVPs with Golden State is every bit as dense as me saying Cleveland had no shot to win a title last season. It might not happen, but I would call LeBron and Westbrook the frontrunners for 2017. After that, I think Durant has as good a shot as anybody. People like voting for the best player on the best team.
well yah---- if Durant grows a third leg out of his ass that allows him to jump an extra 2 feet and Curry gets his hand chopped off in a disastrous dining accident i can see Durant winning an MVP

seriously dude?

yah- i can see a LOT of different guys winning an MVP in some nebulous future that you are describing. You have no fucking clue if he will even BE there 2 years from now.

if you want to play the--- yah 5 years in the future game- fine--- i think that is dumb as shit and something you cannot POSSIBLY predict. 5 years from now Anthony Davis could be working on his 3rd straight MVP and Durant could be some broken husk Tracy McGrady style. Who knows!

im talking about THIS year- and THIS YEAR- I think I have a better chance of being the NBA MVP.

maybe Curry gets hurt and Draymond goes to jail and Durant grows a pair!!! absent that?- i think Delonte West has a better chance of running Black Rock Financial and becoming Trumps secretary of Hot Sauce.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well yah---- if Durant grows a third leg out of his ass that allows him to jump an extra 2 feet and Curry gets his hand chopped off in a disastrous dining accident i can see Durant winning an MVP

seriously dude?

yah- i can see a LOT of different guys winning an MVP in some nebulous future that you are describing. You have no fucking clue if he will even BE there 2 years from now.

if you want to play the--- yah 5 years in the future game- fine--- i think that is dumb as shit and something you cannot POSSIBLY predict. 5 years from now Anthony Davis could be working on his 3rd straight MVP and Durant could be some broken husk Tracy McGrady style. Who knows!

im talking about THIS year- and THIS YEAR- I think I have a better chance of being the NBA MVP.

maybe Curry gets hurt and Draymond goes to jail and Durant grows a pair!!! absent that?- i think Delonte West has a better chance of running Black Rock Financial and becoming Trumps secretary of Hot Sauce.

OK.

I am talking about his legacy when he is done playing, which was in response to Puguy's comment. You are trying to argue something that was not even my original point. I agree he is unlikely to win an MVP in 2017, but that does not mean he can't retire with multiple rings and multiple MVPs by staying in Golden State.

If he does, he will take his place somewhere among the best ever. Top 20, maybe even higher depending on how many accolades he racks up. My point is that his legacy will be just fine if the Warriors win as he emerges as the best player.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked pretty good shooting the 3, maybe players actually bodied him up and got physical with him. The injury excuse is lame. Cleveland's injury were much worse and it sucked knowing they were ACTUALLY NOT PLAYING. Steph played and doesn't need off-season surgery. He just got manhandled.

It might not be an excuse, but it is way different when you have guys who can actually play on the court then two guys that either can't walk or move their arm.

I am not making excuses, but think about for a second.

I have played hurt on the basketball court many times. I have always been a very good shooter and have always been able to make shots, even with leg/ankle injuries. Hell, I even won a college intramural 3 point contest three weeks after breaking my foot. I hobbled between racks, but once my feet were set, the shot was just fine. Curry's shot is not affected much by a knee injury.

What is affected is lateral quickness and first step/ability to penetrate.

It literally boggles my mind that people would say

"Well, he can still shoot, he must not have been hurt"

Steve Kerr could come off the bench and make 3s today, but his body would not allow him to do anything else at an NBA level. Curry will be a great shooter when he is 60 years old, healthy or not. That is a very poor barometer of his general health and readiness to play basketball at his best.

Sometimes, a guy playing less than 100% can actually hurt the team. I don't think that happened with Curry, but the decline was extremely impactful for the Warriors

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK.

I am talking about his legacy when he is done playing, which was in response to Puguy's comment. You are trying to argue something that was not even my original point. I agree he is unlikely to win an MVP in 2017, but that does not mean he can't retire with multiple rings and multiple MVPs by staying in Golden State.

If he does, he will take his place somewhere among the best ever. Top 20, maybe even higher depending on how many accolades he racks up. My point is that his legacy will be just fine if the Warriors win as he emerges as the best player.
i think you are crazy and WAY WAY WAY WAY ahead of yourself....at this point id bet on AD having a better overall career than Durant.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you are crazy and WAY WAY WAY WAY ahead of yourself....at this point id bet on AD having a better overall career than Durant.

Well, as he have all learned

I am crazy to say he can't win another MVP? OK.

I am not saying he will definitely be a top 20 all time guy, but since rings and MVPs are the two most important factors in the discussion, I think you are crazy to say he can't get there.

AD is an awesome talent, but his franchise is ineptly run. He is not winning in NO without drastic changes, and when he decides to leave and join the next super team in a few years, we will be having this same discussion all over.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

People said the exact same thing about LeBron when he signed in Miami.

I doubt a Warrior wins MVP this year, but if they play as well as expected, it will certainly be back in the table in the future.
I just dont see it, 2nd LBJ helped win a championship to Miami. GS has already won a Championship with out KD.

Again this is my opinion and if one of them wins MVP, MVP would lose its honor. U can take anyone of them of the team and they still have a great shot at winning it. Playing with 4 all stars changes everything.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at you disliking my post because you disagree. Pathetic.
No I just think its not a good post. Not pathetic. Pathetic is where the NBA is headed hence the lock out soon. Things will change.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night I got a chance to catch the tail end of the USA Basketball game and it was right when Durant hit like a 30 footer pull up 3. I almost got wood. I seriously can't wait until this season starts.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not making excuses, but think about for a second.

I have played hurt on the basketball court many times. I have always been a very good shooter and have always been able to make shots, even with leg/ankle injuries. Hell, I even won a college intramural 3 point contest three weeks after breaking my foot. I hobbled between racks, but once my feet were set, the shot was just fine. Curry's shot is not affected much by a knee injury.

What is affected is lateral quickness and first step/ability to penetrate.

It literally boggles my mind that people would say

"Well, he can still shoot, he must not have been hurt"

Steve Kerr could come off the bench and make 3s today, but his body would not allow him to do anything else at an NBA level. Curry will be a great shooter when he is 60 years old, healthy or not. That is a very poor barometer of his general health and readiness to play basketball at his best.

Sometimes, a guy playing less than 100% can actually hurt the team. I don't think that happened with Curry, but the decline was extremely impactful for the Warriors

Of course, but it wasn't like he was just standing there. He has never played good defense and when he scored 40 no one said anything. All I am saying is maybe he wasn't 100% but he was far more healthy than Kyrie or Love and still had plenty of step bc he could still get to the rim. I could be wrong but he was able to drunk pretty easily. He really didn't show up in last years Finals and he was for sure 100%.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They dont they have all said it. LOL

Maybe I should facepalm all your posts like you do everyone elses lol. Your post makes no sense btw. There will always be great players that value their legacy, especially Lebron and others not so much, mainly bc they aren't great. It's glad that you know what they are thinking though lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont see it, 2nd LBJ helped win a championship to Miami. GS has already won a Championship with out KD.

Again this is my opinion and if one of them wins MVP, MVP would lose its honor. U can take anyone of them of the team and they still have a great shot at winning it. Playing with 4 all stars changes everything.
I dunno- there is an argument for your assessment of LeBron in Miami

but cmon...coming back to Cleveland that had just had 4 awful seasons?- Kyrie was a 22 year old kid that had never played in a playoff game, and while Love was an established player- he too had never even been to the post season.

To do that, coming back, and breaking the Curse...it was a monumental task...you cannot possibly equate that to Durant going to GSW and playing with 3 -not only all stars- but 3 ALL NBA players- that have just come off going to the Finals 2 straight years and winning...to me those things just do not even nearly equate--- and I think a lot more highly of Kyrie than pretty much anyone. Ya know?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I should facepalm all your posts like you do everyone elses lol. Your post makes no sense btw. There will always be great players that value their legacy, especially Lebron and others not so much, mainly bc they aren't great. It's glad that you know what they are thinking though lol
LOL k buddy. Not my fault u dont know whats going on. Hey I go by what they have said. They dont care about that. Its k man keep being wrong its fun to watch.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno- there is an argument for your assessment of LeBron in Miami

but cmon...coming back to Cleveland that had just had 4 awful seasons?- Kyrie was a 22 year old kid that had never played in a playoff game, and while Love was an established player- he too had never even been to the post season.

To do that, coming back, and breaking the Curse...it was a monumental task...you cannot possibly equate that to Durant going to GSW and playing with 3 -not only all stars- but 3 ALL NBA players- that have just come off going to the Finals 2 straight years and winning...to me those things just do not even nearly equate--- and I think a lot more highly of Kyrie than pretty much anyone. Ya know?
Yeah but the team was set up. the plan was in motion. They knew they were getting Love and they already had a top 5 PG. The team was built right away and They were the #1 team in the East right away. He went to another super team. I do agree with you that Championship was his best and overall one of the greatest. I posted that multiple times. Overall switching twice(in a way 3 teams) is unheard of for the #1 player. He went to the Heat because he couldnt win a championship. He still failed in my eyes only winning 2. He went to Cleveland because he knew the team would be #1 when he joined it and was younger. Plus yes I guess he wanted to win one for his home town. It just would of been a better if he got his 1st one with the Cavs. In the end he still has a losing record in the Finals. This cavs team is 1-1. Im still waiting for that big moment for LBJ like the other great ones. If LBJ made the game winning shot Boom his legacy grows more. Instead it was the rise of Irving in those last couple of games.

Im not taking anything away from the Cavs and LBJ this year. One of the greatest Championships I have seen. But dont forget LBJ has played in a Era where the East has been the worst. He has no Rivals. Its a cake walk every year. He hasnt had to fight to get to the Finals. People remember Jordan going against the Bad Boys, Boston, Knicks, Indy and miami. It was not an easy road. The East back then was like the West in this Era.

Im not just hard on LBJ. Curry has been a disappointment in 2 straight Finals. I dont know if it the pressure or that he is burnt out by the time the Finals come. If he wants to be the #1 player he needs to play a lot better in Finals. He needs to take over games like he does in the Regular season. Adding KD is just sickening. KD cokes in the playoffs. I hate how the NBA has turned out. Hey good news for LBJ he wont be the most hated player next year. LOL

East got better this year so the East should be fun to watch. LBJ will have some competition next year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, but it wasn't like he was just standing there. He has never played good defense and when he scored 40 no one said anything. All I am saying is maybe he wasn't 100% but he was far more healthy than Kyrie or Love and still had plenty of step bc he could still get to the rim. I could be wrong but he was able to drunk pretty easily. He really didn't show up in last years Finals and he was for sure 100%.
dont forget this is back to back finals Curry didnt play well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL k buddy. Not my fault u dont know whats going on. Hey I go by what they have said. They dont care about that. Its k man keep being wrong its fun to watch.

So "they" say no players care about legacy...okay. You must be using "they" as in tweeters lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but the team was set up. the plan was in motion. They knew they were getting Love and they already had a top 5 PG. The team was built right away and They were the #1 team in the East right away. He went to another super team. I do agree with you that Championship was his best and overall one of the greatest. I posted that multiple times. Overall switching twice(in a way 3 teams) is unheard of for the #1 player. He went to the Heat because he couldnt win a championship. He still failed in my eyes only winning 2. He went to Cleveland because he knew the team would be #1 when he joined it and was younger. Plus yes I guess he wanted to win one for his home town. It just would of been a better if he got his 1st one with the Cavs. In the end he still has a losing record in the Finals. This cavs team is 1-1. Im still waiting for that big moment for LBJ like the other great ones. If LBJ made the game winning shot Boom his legacy grows more. Instead it was the rise of Irving in those last couple of games.

Im not taking anything away from the Cavs and LBJ this year. One of the greatest Championships I have seen. But dont forget LBJ has played in a Era where the East has been the worst. He has no Rivals. Its a cake walk every year. He hasnt had to fight to get to the Finals. People remember Jordan going against the Bad Boys, Boston, Knicks, Indy and miami. It was not an easy road. The East back then was like the West in this Era.

Im not just hard on LBJ. Curry has been a disappointment in 2 straight Finals. I dont know if it the pressure or that he is burnt out by the time the Finals come. If he wants to be the #1 player he needs to play a lot better in Finals. He needs to take over games like he does in the Regular season. Adding KD is just sickening. KD cokes in the playoffs. I hate how the NBA has turned out. Hey good news for LBJ he wont be the most hated player next year. LOL

East got better this year so the East should be fun to watch. LBJ will have some competition next year.

First off they didn't even get the 1 seed and going by how long it took them to actually mesh it is a totally different situation. Yes, the young core was there but a lot of players didn't play with each other and had ZERO playoff experience. That is a HUGE factor and anyone knows that.

They didn't have the pieces to win a championship his first go-around and it wasn't going to get better, everyone knows this. And he couldn't win a championship with nobody around him, of course, nobody can not even MJ. MJ was lucky enough to already have great players around or they signed great players when he was there.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So "they" say no players care about legacy...okay. You must be using "they" as in tweeters lol
No those guys have said. LBJ said i(Multiple times), KD said it. They say they want to win. They want to play with friends. Not all players in the NBA. Only the scared ones.