• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant Signing With Warriors

Edpsy77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans trying to convince themselves that KD will
Turn himself
Into harrison barnes lulzies
Cav fans are thinking if they beat the warriors with Durant, the Warriors will be considered one of the all time choke jobs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cav fans are thinking if they beat the warriors with Durant, the Warriors will be considered one of the all time choke jobs.

No. They are just trying to convince themselves that their team is on equal ground. You won't see very many neutral fans arrive at that conclusion.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. They are just trying to convince themselves that their team is on equal ground. You won't see very many neutral fans arrive at that conclusion.

I love how you are all on the jock of gs and nobody has even see them play a single game...Cavs are still the team to beat and the returning champs whether you like it or not

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you are all on the jock of gs and nobody has even see them play a single game...Cavs are still the team to beat and the returning champs whether you like it or not

Not on their jock. Unlike you, I am analyzing things objectively though. You can think Cleveland is the team to beat if you want, but unbiased, knowledgeable people know otherwise.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not on their jock. Unlike you, I am analyzing things objectively though. You can think Cleveland is the team to beat if you want, but unbiased, knowledgeable people know otherwise.

exactly...

they were on what SOME might consider "equal footing" when they met in this past finals(i'm not a believer in that, but just saying). now you add KD to the mix and the balance DEFNITELY favors GS. now as far as chemistry, injuries, etc we'll see how all that works out. it IS a long season after all. but if certain fans want to think they have an advantage going in they're only fooling themselves...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Team to beat?

"Not even close"---Las Vegas

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of blah blah here, but it SOUNDS like you're saying that LeClown/Kyrie/Love>Curry/KD/Klay/Green. oh, guess you didn't feel like taking THAT into account...ESPECIALLY on the Cavs defensive side of the ball...

is gonna be a ton of fun though...to see IF the Cavs are going to be able to keep up with the offense they'll be facing against these guys...IF they get back to the finals...

just sayin'...

Ill bet any Cavs fans right now, anything that they want, that they dont repeat.

Any takers?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill bet any Cavs fans right now, anything that they want, that they dont repeat.

Any takers?

It is funny. I tried to make an early avi bet with Wiggy. He said he did not want too because it is too early. Injuries etc. could mess things up, so he did not want to commit now. Ironically, I think injuries are Cleveland's best chance.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol good one, you analysis from last year was the cavs were better without kyrie and that no team could beat gs...how did that work out?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny. I tried to make an early avi bet with Wiggy. He said he did not want too because it is too early. Injuries etc. could mess things up, so he did not want to commit now. Ironically, I think injuries are Cleveland's best chance.

Lebron is still light years better than curry or durant...that isn't changing next year...cavs have just as much offense cupuled with better defense and rebounding...that is what wins, not jumpshooting 3 point teams...without injuries gs doesn't even have a ring....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol good one, you analysis from last year was the cavs were better without kyrie and that no team could beat gs...how did that work out?

Find where I said that.

I never said the Cavs were better without him, I said they were only marginally better with him and Love. Since they only won 2 more games this year than they did last, and were a Draymond nut punch away from possibly losing in 5, where is your evidence that I was wrong?

I also never said no team could beat GS. I said no team was likely too. Any team can get beat at less than full strength. I really hope both teams are 100% next year so there won't be any excuses on either side.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find where I said that.

I never said the Cavs were better without him, I said they were only marginally better with him and Love. Since they only won 2 more games this year than they did last, and were a Draymond nut punch away from possibly losing in 5, where is your evidence that I was wrong?

I also never said no team could beat GS. I said no team was likely too. Any team can get beat at less than full strength. I really hope both teams are 100% next year so there won't be any excuses on either side.

That is your problem, you think winning or losing more games in the regular season proves your point even though they still won more games....There is no logical argument on earth that the cavs are better with delly and some scrub playing over irving and love...that would be like saying gs is better without thompson and green...it's just an illogical argument on every and any level

Think about how dumb that sounds...Cavs were missing love and Irving the entire series...You are making an excuse for green out for 1 game...if green was out an entire series and then thompson was also out gs would have been swept....Yet cavs still made a series out of it...why? Because lebron is that much better than everyone that was on the court and still is...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is still light years better than curry or durant...that isn't changing next year...cavs have just as much offense cupuled with better defense and rebounding...that is what wins, not jumpshooting 3 point teams...without injuries gs doesn't even have a ring....

So far wrong. Here is the truth:

1)LeBron is the best player in the league, but Durant is second best. Curry is mildly overrated but still worlds better than Irving, at least when healthy. Don't give me your 7 game sample size with Curry playing on a sprained MCL as evidence to the contrary.

2) The Cavs do not have as much offense as Golden State. They didn't last year and they definitely don't now.

3) The Warriors were the better defensive team last season. The Cavs were able to match up in the Finals because Curry was limited and Kerr made a ton of rotational mistakes in his attempt to win the rebounding war that he was going to lose anyway.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is your problem, you think winning or losing more games in the regular season proves your point even though they still won more games....There is no logical argument on earth that the cavs are better with delly and some scrub playing over irving and love...that would be like saying gs is better without thompson and green...it's just an illogical argument on every and any level

Think about how dumb that sounds...Cavs were missing love and Irving the entire series...You are making an excuse for green out for 1 game...if green was out an entire series and then thompson was also out gs would have been swept....Yet cavs still made a series out of it...why? Because lebron is that much better than everyone that was on the court and still is...

Dude.

I agree LeBron is much better than anyone GS had LAST YEAR.

Again, you are putting words in my mouth. Never said they were better without Irving. The problem is you are horribly overrating Irving's overall contributions. He is a great scorer and may eventually develop into a more well rounded player. He is not nearly as good as you think he is though.

The Cavs are good because of LeBron. Golden State is good because they have good players who work extremely well together. Of course they would get swept without Thompson and Green. That proves nothing. Especially when my entire point was that the Cavs are only a little better with Irving and Love. I would never make that comment about Golden State, because it isn't true.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far wrong. Here is the truth:

1)LeBron is the best player in the league, but Durant is second best. Curry is mildly overrated but still worlds better than Irving, at least when healthy. Don't give me your 7 game sample size with Curry playing on a sprained MCL as evidence to the contrary.

2) The Cavs do not have as much offense as Golden State. They didn't last year and they definitely don't now.

3) The Warriors were the better defensive team last season. The Cavs were able to match up in the Finals because Curry was limited and Kerr made a ton of rotational mistakes in his attempt to win the rebounding war that he was going to lose anyway.

In the playoffs the cavs shot .469 fg% and gs shot .455 fg%

The cavs from 3 pt shot .406 3pt% to gs shot .393 3pt%...GS avg 107 ppg cavs avg 105 ppg

In the direct matchup we scored more points at a better %, and had them beat on defense and rebounding...

2016 NBA Finals | Basketball-Reference.com

Last edited:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

I agree LeBron is much better than anyone GS had LAST YEAR.

Again, you are putting words in my mouth. Never said they were better without Irving. The problem is you are horribly overrating Irving's overall contributions. He is a great scorer and may eventually develop into a more well rounded player. He is not nearly as good as you think he is though.

The Cavs are good because of LeBron. Golden State is good because they have good players who work extremely well together. Of course they would get swept without Thompson and Green. That proves nothing. Especially when my entire point was that the Cavs are only a little better with Irving and Love. I would never make that comment about Golden State, because it isn't true.

IMO Curry peaked, he is not going to get any better, more than likely he is going to get worse....He was hitting shots at that were unstatistically bad shots...so well he may do that again, odds and statistics say he won't...Irving has lots of room to get much better thtat was just his 1st finals ever....there is a reason they ran out to get durant...they knew they were never beating the cavs again as is...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the playoffs the cavs shot .469 fg% and gs shot .455 fg%

The cavs from 3 pt shot .406 3pt% to gs shot .393 3pt%...GS avg 107 ppg cavs avg 105 ppg

In the direct matchup we scored more points at a better %, and had them beat on defense and rebounding...

2016 NBA Finals | Basketball-Reference.com

Exactly.
Curry was wounded.
Warriors in general, shot like crap.
Warriors in general were emotionally shot.
Cavs won in Final minute of game 7.

Warriors added a top 3 player in the world.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what our bet is.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Without a doubt IMO.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.
Curry was wounded.
Warriors in general, shot like crap.
Warriors in general were emotionally shot.
Cavs won in Final minute of game 7.

Warriors added a top 3 player in the world.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what our bet is.

Funny i remember you saying the cavs couldn't make excuses last year and injuries are part of the game..now curry was injured who played the entire series...lol

Winning a road game 7 hasn't happened in like 40 years...if that game 7 was in CLE it would have been a blowout for the 3rd straight game....