• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dump is in the house. Now Devilish, you sonofbitch

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True... Thats because there arent many Rangers fans here on SportsHoopla. Stop by the general board. Its very active. It is just better hockey talk here. More intelligent, and not PG-rated like Disney.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh boy are you going to have tons of fun with Dump

I will say this, your boards are a hell of alot better then the crap espn just put up.

Most of the Ranger regs on that board may be coming over here.

Welcome to the board man. :thumb: We need more fans of different teams here.

Dump? pfft. I came from the espn boards and have gotten into it with Dump probably a hundred times over the last 10-15 years, so I'm real familiar with his game.

Hey....I'm totally cool with ball busting and being a diehard fan of your team, but the insulting of other members/posters will not be done by him or anyone else here.

Fuck that shit..who needs it, ya know?

Anyways.......take care -- enjoy the boards and if you need anything...just ask anyone....we'll be more than happy to help out.

Later..

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure yet. There is nobody on this Ranger board so its pretty lame

Well I got tired posting to myself so I you want to chime in sometimes I'll be around.

bigdaddyal1973

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey Al - I came here too just to check it out but it looks pretty g@y so most likely back to the lame ESPN board

i think this could be a good home for us Disturbed...you have to know that any board Dump goes to he will end up having issues....but here he wouldnt have to change his screen name 82 times a year

bigdaddyal1973

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Welcome to the board man. :thumb: We need more fans of different teams here.

Dump? pfft. I came from the espn boards and have gotten into it with Dump probably a hundred times over the last 10-15 years, so I'm real familiar with his game.

Hey....I'm totally cool with ball busting and being a diehard fan of your team, but the insulting of other members/posters will not be done by him or anyone else here.

Fuck that shit..who needs it, ya know?

Anyways.......take care -- enjoy the boards and if you need anything...just ask anyone....we'll be more than happy to help out.

Later..

thanks for the welcome...i do think if some of the ESPN regs come here you will find this part of your board to be lively....

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN boards are now dead to me, they dropped the ball badly on that one.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be awesome. Season is almost here, we can use some more teams supported.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can not believe with resources ESPN has..that is the best they can come up with and think its passable..give me a break

yea its pretty bad i cant stand it. SportsHoopla has been great for me.

hopefully some of the espn guys will convert over here.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, nobody really uses the NHL team board, with the exception of the Flyers, Devils, and Canucks. You can talk all the hockey you want on the General. Penguin fans typically think it is a Penguins forum.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Al - I came here too just to check it out but it looks pretty g@y so most likely back to the lame ESPN board

Welcome to SportsHoopla disturbed glad you made the jump.give it a chance and get more if your regulars here you'll find its a far better site than espn.There is a good reason we all came here .

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What C23D said..

c3po.jpg

bigdaddyal1973

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Guys, nobody really uses the NHL team board, with the exception of the Flyers, Devils, and Canucks. You can talk all the hockey you want on the General. Penguin fans typically think it is a Penguins forum.

Unfortunately espn boards, we dealt with too many asshole pens fans

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately espn boards, we dealt with too many asshole pens fans

These guys are cool, and this is coming from the guy who has taken the color yellow out of his wardrobe.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the mods never come to this site. Ever. The board will take off. If they do, for the most part, nobody will come here. They basically will just stick on ESPN or go to another stupid board like huzzah, OTG or HF. The first time you have a sports, chat board with basically no mods, the board will attract everybody.

Right....I guess thats why the Devils board is alive and the main hockey board always has some type of OT discussion along with actual hockey talk. BTW, the key word there was discussion, notice I didnt say argument; catfight; bitchfest; or bi-weekly troll circle jerk.

We dont want to attract everybody, we want to people who can actually hold a conversation and participate in a debate. Not posters that are like you.

Oh yea, how the fuck arent you banned yet?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thus the Dump experiment ends..

Later asshole.
op.gif

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should be no mods on a chat board. There is zero need for them.

Really? Think of message boards as public bathrooms. Ever been to a public bathroom that no one cleans, or does it half ass? Pretty soon you have nothing but scumbags who use it to shit and piss all over the place because they don't give a fuck about it since they're not responsible for it.

That in turn keeps a lot of people from using it because of the condition it's in. When you have a bathroom that allows people to still piss and shit all they want, and doesn't tolerate it getting out of hand, then people are more likely going to use it and not feel like they got AIDS just from walking in.

Mods are here just to make sure that the shit and piss doesn't get on the floors and walls.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Think of message boards as public bathrooms. Ever been to a public bathroom that no one cleans, or does it half ass? Pretty soon you have nothing but scumbags who use it to shit and piss all over the place because they don't give a fuck about it since they're not responsible for it.

That in turn keeps a lot of people from using it because of the condition it's in. When you have a bathroom that allows people to still piss and shit all they want, and doesn't tolerate it getting out of hand, then people are more likely going to use it and not feel like they got AIDS just from walking in.

Mods are here just to make sure that the shit and piss doesn't get on the floors and walls.

that was beautiful sir you are a poet :ipw: