• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dump is in the house. Now Devilish, you sonofbitch

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like he can't handle the ease of shit talking on a site other than Disney. More power to him, he can have all the fun he wants in that shithole. As long as you don't refer to me as a defector, then it is all in good fun.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like he can't handle the ease of shit talking on a site other than Disney. More power to him, he can have all the fun he wants in that shithole. As long as you don't refer to me as a defector, then it is all in good fun.

:blah:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
polls_piss_off_2551_644834_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Dump. Welcome to the SportsHoopla.

Have just a couple quick rules for ya..

Be a rabid Rangers fan, a dick and a ball buster all you want, but start belittling or insulting folks here and you will get you pushed right back to that cess pool where you came from.

Please don't refer anybody here that you know is going to cause headaches. The other Mod's and myself have better shit to do then to baby sit.

Cool?

Any question or concerns....PM me and I'll do whatever I can to make shit right. Have fun bro!

Well said tox if dump wants to contribute to the boards in an intelligent manner welcome to SportsHoopla.If dump wants to disrupt the devils board with trash he can take his shit right back down to the minors.And I'll handle the babysitting tox :D

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....it seems the tough guy couldn't handle a couple of small suggestions..

Later..

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest tox I can't see dump lasting to long here.A lot of us devils game and I'm sure a lot of flyers fans are very familiar with his body of work.It's either like reading a ny post article where he talks about how Nash and Iginla ate coming to the rags.Or weak attempts at Trolling or trash talk.Funny thing is one of his key points Trolling the devils board at the swamp last year was how we bailed on our team and don't post because of the teams poor play not realizing the devils posters never bailed on anything bit the swamp we were all on SportsHoopla.For what its worth the rags fans don't even like him and there is a reason he has gone through 20 screen names.

bigdaddyal1973

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey Dump. Welcome to the SportsHoopla.

Have just a couple quick rules for ya..

Be a rabid Rangers fan, a dick and a ball buster all you want, but start belittling or insulting folks here and you will get you pushed right back to that cess pool where you came from.

Please don't refer anybody here that you know is going to cause headaches. The other Mod's and myself have better shit to do then to baby sit.

Cool?

Any question or concerns....PM me and I'll do whatever I can to make shit right. Have fun bro!

oh boy are you going to have tons of fun with Dump

I will say this, your boards are a hell of alot better then the crap espn just put up.

Most of the Ranger regs on that board may be coming over here.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:welcome: to SportsHoopla. We need more teams supported.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. A minor contributor is better than nothing. This is much better than ESPN, abandon that place. :thumb:

bigdaddyal1973

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well ill see what i can contribute, but if none of the others (ranger posters) come, ill be posting against all haters....not about to deal with that

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's Mr. Peckerhead, I was just curious cause we have no Rags fans here, for some reason they keep defecting to other teams. But welcome, it'll be nice talkin smack in the season, there aren't many Flyer fans here either..

I'm still here and I don't root for any other team!

I just don't post much during the offseason.

Disturbed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey Al - I came here too just to check it out but it looks pretty g@y so most likely back to the lame ESPN board

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would prefer ESPN over SportsHoopla? :pound: