• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dump is in the house. Now Devilish, you sonofbitch

dumpaverynow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You know I'll give you an azzzzwhipping.

I almost forgot about you. It's been so long you have been on the ESPN boards it seems.

dumpaverynow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Are you a Rags fan? If so will you be a Bruins fan before the end of the year?

That's Rangers you peckerhead. Not Rags. Boston should be burnt to the ground. Then we can plant some crops. By the way, the Rangers own Boston when they play them. Problem is that the Rangers don't beat the Crapitals. At least before they had Richards.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's Rangers you peckerhead. Not Rags. Boston should be burnt to the ground. Then we can plant some crops. By the way, the Rangers own Boston when they play them. Problem is that the Rangers don't beat the Crapitals. At least before they had Richards.

That's Mr. Peckerhead, I was just curious cause we have no Rags fans here, for some reason they keep defecting to other teams. But welcome, it'll be nice talkin smack in the season, there aren't many Flyer fans here either..

dumpaverynow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't know what you're talking about. Rangers fans never defect to other teams. Nobody who does that would ever be considered a Rangers fan. Loser Devils and Islanders fans do that. Along with the bandwagon Penguins fans who never support their team when it stinks. True Rangers fans are willing to endure 54 years of misery as long as we can bitch about it. As a Rangers fan, I hate ever other team and always will. Even when I'm dead, I'll still hate the Devils and Islanders from the grave and spit on them.

Nice Waylon Jennings lyric. That sound is a classic.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused.. are they loser Devila and Islander fans BEFORE they defect to other teams or only after?

please clarify your position.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Dump. Welcome to the SportsHoopla.

Have just a couple quick rules for ya..

Be a rabid Rangers fan, a dick and a ball buster all you want, but start belittling or insulting folks here and you will get you pushed right back to that cess pool where you came from.

Please don't refer anybody here that you know is going to cause headaches. The other Mod's and myself have better shit to do then to baby sit.

Cool?

Any question or concerns....PM me and I'll do whatever I can to make shit right. Have fun bro!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what you're talking about. Rangers fans never defect to other teams. Nobody who does that would ever be considered a Rangers fan. Loser Devils and Islanders fans do that. Along with the bandwagon Penguins fans who never support their team when it stinks. True Rangers fans are willing to endure 54 years of misery as long as we can bitch about it. As a Rangers fan, I hate ever other team and always will. Even when I'm dead, I'll still hate the Devils and Islanders from the grave and spit on them.

Nice Waylon Jennings lyric. That sound is a classic.

GO PENS!!!! Not all Pen fans there bud! peace to ya!! Shit,i liked em back when they had Brett Hull and they weren't that good then! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Dump. Welcome to the SportsHoopla.

Have just a couple quick rules for ya..

Be a rabid Rangers fan, a dick and a ball buster all you want, but start belittling or insulting folks here and you will get you pushed right back to that cess pool where you came from.

Please don't refer anybody here that you know is going to cause headaches. The other Mod's and myself have better shit to do then to baby sit.

Cool?

Any question or concerns....PM me and I'll do whatever I can to make shit right. Have fun bro!

#BOOM

you've been TOXED!

dumpaverynow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Now I see why this board blows. More absurd mods. They think chat boards should be G rated. Back to ESPN. I knew this board was too good to be true. The day they get rid of mods, is the day they invent a great chat board. There should be no mods on a chat board. There is zero need for them.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I see why this board blows. More absurd mods. They think chat boards should be G rated. Back to ESPN. I knew this board was too good to be true. The day they get rid of mods, is the day they invent a great chat board. There should be no mods on a chat board. There is zero need for them.

Okay see ya. Funny part is the Mods here don't give a fuck what you say as long as your not being a troll, you've been around long enough to know the difference.. Also you wont get away with callin someone a cocksucker on ESPN but you will here. Talk all the shit you want here, he's just saying don't go over board. Do it respectfully IE: The Rangers are boottom feeders and will not make the playoffs, lol J/K. relax and enjoy man, try not to be too serious..

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I may actually like Cup compared to this guy

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a Rags fan? If so will you be a Bruins fan before the end of the year?

That's Mr. Peckerhead, I was just curious cause we have no Rags fans here, for some reason they keep defecting to other teams. But welcome, it'll be nice talkin smack in the season, there aren't many Flyer fans here either..

Seriously?