• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke will beat Syracuse

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank me later.......

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. the amount of inside knowledge that both programs have on each other is unprecedented

2. both teams are coming in with a lot of momentum

3. this is the game of the year for SU and their fanbase is more pumped than I have ever seen them before

TBH it is hard to tell the outcome. the 1st point could have a very small or very large impact on the game and is the only reason why I can not say for sure who will win

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. the amount of inside knowledge that both programs have on each other is unprecedented

Yeah, because two teams that haven't played against each other for more than a decade, are going to have way more info on each other than say, two teams that play typically 3 times a year, ever year, all because the head coaches are bffs.

I'm sure Coach K has told Coach Boo Boo Kitty Fuck every chink in his teams armor.

All Cooney has to do is hit up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A. Game over. Cuse wins. :rollseyes:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahahahaha you love to think this matters, as if there is more knowledge between these programs than there was when you played UCONN or any other conference foe for the last 20 years. god damn you are stupid

2. both teams are coming in with a lot of momentum

3. this is the game of the year for SU and their fanbase is more pumped than I have ever seen them before

TBH it is hard to tell the outcome. the 1st point could have a very small or very large impact on the game and is the only reason why I can not say for sure who will win

i'm pretty sure the reason you cannot say for sure who will win, is because you are a fucking moron who doesn't know a single thing about the game of basketball.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because two teams that haven't played against each other for more than a decade, are going to have way more info on each other than say, two teams that play typically 3 times a year, ever year, all because the head coaches are bffs.

I'm sure Coach K has told Coach Boo Boo Kitty Fuck every chink in his teams armor.

All Cooney has to do is hit up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A. Game over. Cuse wins. :rollseyes:

i swear to god I didn't call Trolly up to talk about our post before we hit send. we just both actually understand basketball, and love to tell slapdick how wrong he is every time he opens his mouth (uses those cute little fingers to type on his keyboard)

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trolly & dc are idiots. I already explained this to trolly and i recall his response being "yeah that is a fair point" <== seems he totally forgot that conversation. dc is well.....just an idiot

jimmy & coach K coach the olympics together and even brought their assistants with them. the two coaches combined their playbooks for the olympics and anyone who watches tUSA bb knows that they have shown a zone defense from time to time.

part of the reason why duke & SU don't play each other is because the coaches are so friendly with each other and share info on such a regular basis

jimmy is known for taking a hardline stance against accepting transfers. However coach K orchestrated a duke ==> syracuse transfer. the player was encouraged to go to syracuse by coach K and it was ultimately coach K who convinced jimmy to take him. the player transferred to SU without even meeting boeheim which just goes to show how encouraging coach k was in sending him to SU and how trusting boeheim is of coach K by accepting a player without even talking to him. the craziest part of this story is that it happened when SU was already slated to join the acc but not subject to in conference transfer rules. this was already right in the middle of the wisconsin transfer controversy and it just goes to show how classy both these coaches are and gained a lot of respect for duke & that program the way they handled it.

coach K & jimmy know each others playbooks (literally). SU has a duke transfer on their roster. doesn't get any more "inside information" than that.........

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SLAPDICK!!!

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think BFFs is by far an understatement. the two fucken coach together on the same fucken team.

this is a lot bigger than BFF it is coach vs assistant, mentor vs mentor

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think BFFs is by far an understatement. the two fucken coach together on the same fucken team.

this is a lot bigger than BFF it is coach vs assistant, mentor vs mentor

Yeah, and I think "unprecedented" is by far an overstatement. Did any of these kids play AAU ball together? I'm pretty sure that no one that's actually going to be on the court will have played against anyone on the other team before.

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that Duke and UNC are much more familiar with each other.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and I think "unprecedented" is by far an overstatement. Did any of these kids play AAU ball together? I'm pretty sure that no one that's actually going to be on the court will have played against anyone on the other team before.

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that Duke and UNC are much more familiar with each other.

so kids playing ball together trumps 900 win coaches who know each others playbooks?????

:rofl:

as for the bold: does being on the duke team for a year not count :laugh3:

just admit it trolly, you really don't have a clue. at this point id rather argue with a rock than get any dumber listening to you

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're probably right. They know each other so well, it'll probably be a 17 overtime game. The defenses will be so well prepared that they probably won't even score any points until the 17th overtime when one of the teams finally fouls out their last player.

I bet K and Boo Boo Kitty Fuck are in bed txting each other tight now, talking game strategy.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're probably right. They know each other so well, it'll probably be a 17 overtime game. The defenses will be so well prepared that they probably won't even score any points until the 17th overtime when one of the teams finally fouls out their last player.

I bet K and Boo Boo Kitty Fuck are in bed txting each other tight now, talking game strategy.

clearly I wasn't predicting anything along those lines dumbfuck

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clearly I wasn't predicting anything along those lines dumbfuck

No, clearly you were saying dumbshit things like how this meeting was unprecedented. (as if former assistants never faced their former bosses before... oh wait, that happens all the fucking time) You're just trying to make a big deal about K and Boo Boo Kitty Fuck's bffishness, when in reality it's going to be just another game. Probably a good game, but not nearly the intimate basketball orgy you're trying to turn it into.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, clearly you were saying dumbshit things like how this meeting was unprecedented. (as if former assistants never faced their former bosses before... oh wait, that happens all the fucking time) You're just trying to make a big deal about K and Boo Boo Kitty Fuck's bffishness, when in reality it's going to be just another game. Probably a good game, but not nearly the intimate basketball orgy you're trying to turn it into.

name all the assistants with 900 wins under their belt AND coming in with a transfer from the other team?

it is an unprecedented amount of inside info. it will have an effect on the game. to what extent we don't know yet

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
name all the assistants with 900 wins under their belt AND coming in with a transfer from the other team?

it is an unprecedented amount of inside info. it will have an effect on the game. to what extent we don't know yet

You have no idea how much inside info either team has. YOU'RE GUESSING. Also known as making shit up.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea how much inside info either team has. YOU'RE GUESSING. Also known as making shit up.

well coach K incorporated the 2-3 zone into his team usa playbook and named it after syracuse after spending months working with boeheim.

but yeah....i guess that i am just "guessing" that he knows about SUs playbook
:10:

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well coach K incorporated the 2-3 zone into his team usa playbook and named it after syracuse after spending months working with boeheim.

but yeah....i guess that i am just "guessing" that he knows about SUs playbook
:10:

And I'm sure Coach Boo Boo Kitty Fuck named his first born "Flop" in honor of Coach K.

But you're right... I'm sure nothing has changed at asll since K and Boo Boo Kitty Fuck coached together. I'm sure they still run the exact same plays. I'm sure they haven't made any chages... and adjustments. It's all just like they both remember it.

And I'm sure all of Team USA stuff was verbatim from their respective playbooks since the International game is so much like the college game.