• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke @ SU - Keys to Getting the Win

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while we're at it can someone please explain why Marshall Plumlee is wearing a basketball uniform? He might be the worst player in the country. There is literally nothing basketball related he can do

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while we're at it can someone please explain why Marshall Plumlee is wearing a basketball uniform? He might be the worst player in the country. There is literally nothing basketball related he can do

i've been trying to tell someone on this board how bad he is, but now everyone has seen it for themselves. guy is garbage, and Duke is still without a solid inside presence besides the skinny Amile Jefferson

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've been trying to tell someone on this board how bad he is, but now everyone has seen it for themselves. guy is garbage, and Duke is still without a solid inside presence besides the skinny Amile Jefferson

Jefferson is not a bad player but whoever's behind him is going to get significant minutes. Plumlee simply isn't the guy who should get those minutes. IDK who else they have but there must be someone - a walk on would be an upgrade. I can't believe this kid is wearing a Duke uniform let alone getting minutes. He's horrible.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth - 'Cuse will get to 23-0 and will then lose at Pitt. They need to get a loss out of the way and Pitt is where it will happen. They are a notorious thorn in the side of the Orange and will cont to be one.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one last note from Saturday : The refs let Parker throw that elbow all nite long. Calling him on it w/2 min.left in regulation is not the time. I'm a 'Cuse fan and realize Boeheim and his players are in the refs ear about this just as I would be. Still they had numerous opportunities to make that call earlier in the game and they swallowed the whistle. Ok , but don't call it later after you've already accepted it. Peace