• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: DUEL IN THE DESERT (Zona @ ASU)

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on now pac12 network

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Rod inexplicably started Dawkins over Tate to start the second half and immediately gave all momentum to ASU.

Like what the hell?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That punt was atrocious

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad this game didn't get more attention.

I'm just going to say what I mean- I don't want Todd Graham to be fired. No, I don't think he's going to win an NC, but I think we've figured out the major flaw- He's not an HC/DC. He's an HC, and we need to spend a million bucks a year on our DC. Period. Furthermore, I'm a huge fan of continuity. I know what it means in the real world and I can only assume it means the same in CFB.

The difference in general defensive competency this year is huge, and it's one year. Next year looking really, really, promising. We basically lose 3 major dudes on defense and the RBs. There is a massive return for a team that more or less cobbled together a 6-3 conference record after starting horrible with noticeable, obvious defensive improvement.

If Wicker stays and Krump comes back healthy, they have the best defensive line west of the Miss. next year. They have the most talented WR west of the Miss. They have an experienced 3rd year, productive starter with experienced backups at QB.

ASU will win the Pac 12 South next year.

Last edited: