• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drama Drama Bitchfest

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be wrong but I think tp gets along with Smitty and meow.

Quite well indeed. Rarely agree with Meow, and only sometimes agree with Smitty on here, but they're both great dudes.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About to eat a big fat juicy ribeye, medium rare to perfection and found out the wife did not buy any thick and hearty A1.

Say what you want, I win for epic fail of the week!

I hate people who are intolerant of other people's cultures...and the Dutch!

Why do the Dutch have high foreheads and big ears?

[holds hand behind ear to hear better] "How much?"

[runs hand back through hair] "Whew!"

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number one, that was a long time ago, Toilet Paper Trevor is attacking another guys wife, now. Guys fighting guys is not the same as TP going after someone's wife. Friends go at it all the time. That's what guys do. TP is just lucky Mike is a pacifist. Number two, don't you live in another state? If you're ever in MI, I'll fight you. Then I'll buy you a beer.
:suds:

I am guessing life was hard presurgery Rob?? Not sure? Man your PM was borderline crimnal, as was my response of lead poisoning. Fighting and beers later one thing. Death over a sports site?? I might be in town for home opener. Not a fighter these days. To damn hard to recoup these days. Don't drink either diabetes... what now?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, the comment in question never went after your wife at all. That's just a guy (not you this time, promise. lol) with drama issues trying to stir shit up.

I was just talking shit at you. Anyone who read the post realized it was directed at you, and I'm sure you did too. If not, I'd like to be totally clear that it wasn't. I'd have to be a crazy person to go that far over a fucking online football board argument.

You have the unique ability to get under my skin like no other, but I'd never talk shit about your family. And in support of your "diversity makes the board better" (paraphrasing there) posts, I've always made it clear that I genuinely wouldn't/don't want you to leave the board, or get kicked off on my account, etc... I totally agree that conflicting views and opinions make the board a much more interesting place.

You keep doing what you do, I'll do the same, and every couple months or so we're bound to have a major blow-out like this... :suds:
And the more I think about it he's got some real issues going after me for anything I said in reference to your wife: he made some very pointed comments about one of the "IC Guy's" girlfriend a week or so ago, and she's someone whom several of us know well through the games and get-togethers and whatnot, so that didn't sit well with a lot of people on here.

Now he's trying to twist my words around to make it look like I said something about your wife? Please don't buy that crap, man/ Like I said- we don't get along, but I'm not going to stoop that low, scouts honor.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every couple months or so we're bound to have a major blow-out like this...

that is what makes the board entertaining. as far as the drama with everyone else regarding PM's and talking trash or whatever. i have absolutely nothing to do with any of that.

as far as the comment directed toward me regarding my spouse and the fact she makes a lot of money -- as I said, i didn't take it personally. it just gave me a good laugh if anything else. if my wife was fat and ugly and her job was panhandling on the off ramps in detroit -- then i would have taken offense.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defend MikeD and his wife

quit bringing me into this drama fest -- i'm a drama free guy. i'm still hoping to get a bid to join the IC. :laugh3:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am guessing life was hard presurgery Rob?? Not sure? Man your PM was borderline crimnal, as was my response of lead poisoning. Fighting and beers later one thing. Death over a sports site?? I might be in town for home opener. Not a fighter these days. To damn hard to recoup these days. Don't drink either diabetes... what now?

Not really.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS TP. I thought that girl was just a girl for good reasons. Worst thing I said is I was checking her out. Couple weeks later someone says she was tight with Micro. Would never have known that. Micro and I never even spoke, but she was taking to us.

Not even close to the shit you pull.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quit bringing me into this drama fest -- i'm a drama free guy. i'm still hoping to get a bid to join the IC. :laugh3:

I'm not so much defending you as I'm airing my disgust with TP after years. He got me so pissed once I wanted to fight him too.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so much defending you as I'm airing my disgust with TP after years. He got me so pissed once I wanted to fight him too.

i know -- i was just joking around. usually when there is an argument going on here, i am involved in some shape or form.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is what makes the board entertaining. as far as the drama with everyone else regarding PM's and talking trash or whatever. i have absolutely nothing to do with any of that.
Totally separate ordeal.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Not always. Ask Smitty. They're friends now, but I also don't think he ever went after their wives/gf's either.

I said something I later regretted once about Micro's girl (who at the time I thought was just a random chick he brought to Whirelyball) and not anyone he was close with, and felt terrible later on when I found out it was his actual gf.

TP says that shit and thinks nothing of it.

Oh well, I've said what I had to say. Go Lions.

I really thought this shit was dead but I see it isn't. I'd just like to add that if u really regretted it, I would've received an apology. But I didn't. And I didn't lose any sleep over it.

You got pissy with me simply bc I "thumbed up" a post of OldLion saying u were a drama queen. I'd say he was right. U then called me stuck up simply bc I didn't talk to u at Whirlyball. I've told u, I simply thought u were some local yocal just wanting a pick up game of whirlyball. Never knew how that shit worked seeing as we don't have one around here. And I'm not really the type to just engage in conversation with strangers. Some people are, some aren't. If u knew as much as u think u do, you'd know people are different and not all are the same as you.

So u decided to go even further bc of ur anger towards me and say shit about my gf(who is now my fiancée). And that's where I ended our discussion. It was obvious the lengths you'd go to stir up shit and I wasn't going to be a part of it. If that gets you going, then so be it.

As it is, I blew the shit off and just let you act as u wish. It's obvious people outside the "IC" took exception to your posts. And that's fine. But don't try to act like TP did some horrendous thing when u did the same.

I never knew u on the CBS boards. I believe I joined right after you left. But I heard stories from the other posters. So when u came back u seemed chill so I couldn't understand what everyone had issues with. Now I see. And again, that's fine. I choose to ignore most of it. U trying to get a rise out of people may be fun for u, and ur free to do as u wish. Some ignore it, others don't. It is what it is.

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got nothing to bitch about right now but if we're going to get in a knock down, throw down brawl, I'M IN!!!!! Been a while since I got to bloody some knuckles, might be fun to tangle one more time!!!

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I need a run down of who's hatin on who???

TP-Gandy
Rob-Micro
Muzz-World

Where are the battle lines drawn??

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought this shit was dead but I see it isn't. I'd just like to add that if u really regretted it, I would've received an apology. But I didn't. And I didn't lose any sleep over it.

You got pissy with me simply bc I "thumbed up" a post of OldLion saying u were a drama queen. I'd say he was right. U then called me stuck up simply bc I didn't talk to u at Whirlyball. I've told u, I simply thought u were some local yocal just wanting a pick up game of whirlyball. Never knew how that shit worked seeing as we don't have one around here. And I'm not really the type to just engage in conversation with strangers. Some people are, some aren't. If u knew as much as u think u do, you'd know people are different and not all are the same as you.

So u decided to go even further bc of ur anger towards me and say shit about my gf(who is now my fiancée). And that's where I ended our discussion. It was obvious the lengths you'd go to stir up shit and I wasn't going to be a part of it. If that gets you going, then so be it.

As it is, I blew the shit off and just let you act as u wish. It's obvious people outside the "IC" took exception to your posts. And that's fine. But don't try to act like TP did some horrendous thing when u did the same.

I never knew u on the CBS boards. I believe I joined right after you left. But I heard stories from the other posters. So when u came back u seemed chill so I couldn't understand what everyone had issues with. Now I see. And again, that's fine. I choose to ignore most of it. U trying to get a rise out of people may be fun for u, and ur free to do as u wish. Some ignore it, others don't. It is what it is.

No. You are really interpreting things wrong. I agree with everything until you say I got angry and said shit. That WAS my apology. Maybe I tried to be too funny, but I was being honest. It got 0 replies, I thought the shit was done and buried.

I see how how that started some trouble, and I apologize again. I really do. Wasn't until later than Smitty told me she was your fiance. I do feel bad, and I hope you accept my apology.

This does explain why all of a sudden I was getting hit with shit from all sides by the IC. Wasn't until Merge Gate did Smitty let me in on the loop. Then a TP post this week. Then this.

I thought it was a dead deal. I sincerely apologize. I do love to razz bros and get a rise out of people with humor, guys do that. But I feel bad about anyone's significant other. At the time, I had NO clue, buzzed, whiskey, weed, sun, fun, Lions cornbread, I'm sorry Micro.

Hope we can put it behind us. If not, I understand.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TP-Gandy
Rob-Micro
Muzz-World

I'm cool with everyone. I don't hold grudges. I'm ready for the draft.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TP-Gandy
Rob-Micro
Muzz-World

I call dibs on anyone who is sick the day of the fight.