• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drama Drama Bitchfest

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do love me some blue kool aid. Can I exchange the donuts for some cornbread?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

memes-meme-pictures-Favim.com-999669.jpg

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got nothing to bitch about right now but if we're going to get in a knock down, throw down brawl, I'M IN!!!!! Been a while since I got to bloody some knuckles, might be fun to tangle one more time!!!

:suds:

The days of Barnicles Bill's... 9 gorillas and 3 normal guys. I still get a 2x10 against your shrek ass. Only cause 2x4 has nothing for that noodle of yours.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Diabetic.... same effect but I have not had fucking donuts in a long ass time, if I am going to take a sugar nap donuts it is. My story my terms.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diabetic.... same effect but I have not had fucking donuts in a long ass time, if I am going to take a sugar nap donuts it is. My story my terms.

Oh lol. I misunderstood. I thought you were bringing me snacks.

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got longer arms than any 2×10 you could swing fast enough to hit me. And at least I don't have an opposable big toe like your orangutan ass!!!!!

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bitches be crazy!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I need a run down of who's hatin on who???

TP-Gandy
Rob-Micro
Muzz-World

Where are the battle lines drawn??

Ya, it's me against the world.....Who wants some? Bring it on!!!!!! Vegas odds makers have it as a toss-up......

Let's get it on!!!!!!!

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! Great Foghorn Leghorn reference, but totally untrue.

True story: I tried to get a Foghorn Leghorn tattoo in Montreal in the late 1980s after the Montreal Open where I have my best wrestling story, but the artist said we were all too drunk and he refused.

This was the tournament where Alesander Karelin (12-time world champ, 3 time Olympic champ, didn't surrender a point for 6 or 7 years) made his international debut. I was running off my last 2 pounds of water to make 182 from my normal 198 (weighed about 205 then, 7 pounds was an easy cut) because there were usually Olympic medalists at every weight at the tournament and I didn't want to get broken in half. In front of me is the largest human being I have ever seen in real life running off water to make 286 pounds. Fuck. There's a reason they called Karelin 'the Experiment'.

I placed fifth thanks to a miracle draw and an injury DQ and wanted to celebrate, but should have gone for the tattoo before the girly joints.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story: I tried to get a Foghorn Leghorn tattoo in Montreal in the late 1980s after the Montreal Open where I have my best wrestling story, but the artist said we were all too drunk and he refused.

This was the tournament where Alesander Karelin (12-time world champ, 3 time Olympic champ, didn't surrender a point for 6 or 7 years) made his international debut. I was running off my last 2 pounds of water to make 182 from my normal 198 (weighed about 205 then, 7 pounds was an easy cut) because there were usually Olympic medalists at every weight at the tournament and I didn't want to get broken in half. In front of me is the largest human being I have ever seen in real life running off water to make 286 pounds. Fuck. There's a reason they called Karelin 'the Experiment'.

I placed fifth thanks to a miracle draw and an injury DQ and wanted to celebrate, but should have gone for the tattoo before the girly joints.
Is this the tourney where u wrestled with a busted up shoulder? I remember u telling Aleta and I a story like that in Detroit last year.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the tourney where u wrestled with a busted up shoulder? I remember u telling Aleta and I a story like that in Detroit last year.

No, though every one of my good stories involves me having my head handed to me. This one I got to wrestle the Russian guy in the pool finals thanks to a very lucky draw I didn't deserve and getting my pilot's license a few times. After the match when I'd found a nice solid wall to sit against until the room stopped spinning GSP's wrestling coach Victor Zilberman, a Russian defector from the '76 Olympics, came over to tell me that the guy had been asking his coach which moves he wanted to see.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love your stories Max! Always look forward to hearing 'em opener weekends. You know what Im not looking forward to? "Speed Gambling". Hahahaha. We wasted some decent beer money in about 3 minutes.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love your stories Max! Always look forward to hearing 'em opener weekends. You know what Im not looking forward to? "Speed Gambling". Hahahaha. We wasted some decent beer money in about 3 minutes.

Time flies, man, time flies. That coach's son, David Zilberman, is the wrestling coach for team Canada in the current Ultimate Fighter. I remember David being about four or five running around the mats at his father's tournaments.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was a God awful idea. It was like 30 seconds for me. That WILL NOT become tradition.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the "Find the Pro" game we had been playing before I took my four loser spins. (David must be an awfully young coach though, right!?!)