• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drama Drama Bitchfest

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe D is like a skinny Kwame. Dude just wants to party, sucks at his job and set the Stones back 20 years. Probably killed a hooker at some point too.

black_magic

Mass Debater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me and tpaul are on the same page 99% of the time. The only time he's ever dissed me was back on the CBS boards I started a thread that asked if jahvid best was a bust due to his injuries. Man did that get him riled up. Funny thing is he never played another snap again. I cried after I was shredded :bawling:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me and tpaul are on the same page 99% of the time. The only time he's ever dissed me was back on the CBS boards I started a thread that asked if jahvid best was a bust due to his injuries. Man did that get him riled up. Funny thing is he never played another snap again. I cried after I was shredded :bawling:

I used to be what I considered legit friends with the guy. But if it wasn't me, Smitty, Dr. Evil, it was someone else he was getting all upset with. Then last week he takes a shot at Mike's wife.

No more PM's with Smitty (who I genuinely like but cannot seem to get along with right now) about TP and his social issues. I don't care how much the guy loves the Lions.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to be what I considered legit friends with the guy. But if it wasn't me, Smitty, Dr. Evil, it was someone else he was getting all upset with. Then last week he takes a shot at Mike's wife.

No more PM's with Smitty (who I genuinely like but cannot seem to get along with right now) about TP and his social issues. I don't care how much the guy loves the Lions.

Rob did you somehow forget the hate and shit you spewed on CBS? Threatening to fight constantly, hell you sent me PM that you would hunt me down for fucking with you. You stopped also when I gave you my home address. You changed to a new man post surgery and most here were surprised that RB was swarm. I am by no means PC. Neither are you and MikeD!!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither are you and MikeD!!

How did I get dragged into this?

Honestly -- this is a discussion board -- if everyone thought along the same lines as Kreton and TP -- it'd be awfully boring in here, as we'd just pat each other on the back and high five each other over every move, every draft pick, and every losing season.

Variety makes this board interesting. People have no problem voicing their opinion and that is how it should be. Arguments will happen, disagreements are normal and the fact everyone doesn't see eye to eye how the Lions should go about their future just says people actually care what happens to the team.

In the end though, my thoughts on what the Lions should do is right, trust me. :laugh3:

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck? Now you are dragging me into this!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob did you somehow forget the hate and shit you spewed on CBS? Threatening to fight constantly, hell you sent me PM that you would hunt me down for fucking with you. You stopped also when I gave you my home address. You changed to a new man post surgery and most here were surprised that RB was swarm. I am by no means PC. Neither are you and MikeD!!

This.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Number one, that was a long time ago, Toilet Paper Trevor is attacking another guys wife, now. Guys fighting guys is not the same as TP going after someone's wife. Friends go at it all the time. That's what guys do. TP is just lucky Mike is a pacifist. Number two, don't you live in another state? If you're ever in MI, I'll fight you. Then I'll buy you a beer.

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I'm in the top 3......I'll be pissed if I'm not......I work too hard to be put into some top 10 list........If I'm not in the top 3, I'll double my efforts.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP going after someone's wife

TP is just lucky Mike is a pacifist.

1. If anything, by TP making a comment about my wife, it just showed me his maturity level and reassured the fact he had nothing intelligent to respond with. Of course, he did bait me into the elementary school barbs back and forth, so I'm no better.

2. The comment actually made me laugh, as if, marrying a woman who makes great money is a bad thing somehow?!?!? Maybe, if there is a next time, I will go for fat, ugly and working at Walmart, so I can make TP proud.

3. I can honestly say -- this is the first time I've ever been called a pacifist. Everyone is a tough guy on the internet behind a keyboard. If TP would have said something like that to my face, he would have been picking himself up off the ground. Over the internet, I just laugh it off.

4. TP and I will never get along, in regards, to the Lions. He is a guy who actually believes in the front office and thinks every move they make brings the team depth and moves them to the next level. He likes to talk about the positives. I'm the opposite. I see no reason to talk about the positives, as the positive areas of the team aren't the reason the Lions are 11-21 the last two years. I'd rather talk about what should be done about the holes on the team. So we will always butt heads on here. In the end though -- it is nothing more than a discussion board and if I met TP in person -- We'd probably get along great, of course, after I smack him in the mouth over the comments about my wife.:laugh3:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I'm in the top 3......I'll be pissed if I'm not......I work too hard to be put into some top 10 list........If I'm not in the top 3, I'll double my efforts.

It drives TP bananas when you troll him with that realist stuff. That alone cements you near the top of the Toilet Paper shit list.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My top 3? Hmmm...

I don't think so. I can offer you top 5, though, so your close.

Let's call it a Pro Bowl level, but not quite All Pro yet.

You're dry humor knocks you a ways down the list. You're more of a wise-ass who tends to sometimes enjoy stirring the pot a bit too vigorously than you are a total dickhole. And being a total dickhole is what it takes to make top 3 consideration...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. If anything, by TP making a comment about my wife, it just showed me his maturity level and reassured the fact he had nothing intelligent to respond with. Of course, he did bait me into the elementary school barbs back and forth, so I'm no better.

2. The comment actually made me laugh, as if, marrying a woman who makes great money is a bad thing somehow?!?!? Maybe, if there is a next time, I will go for fat, ugly and working at Walmart, so I can make TP proud.

3. I can honestly say -- this is the first time I've ever been called a pacifist. Everyone is a tough guy on the internet behind a keyboard. If TP would have said something like that to my face, he would have been picking himself up off the ground. Over the internet, I just laugh it off.

4. TP and I will never get along, in regards, to the Lions. He is a guy who actually believes in the front office and thinks every move they make brings the team depth and moves them to the next level. He likes to talk about the positives. I'm the opposite. I see no reason to talk about the positives, as the positive areas of the team aren't the reason the Lions are 11-21 the last two years. I'd rather talk about what should be done about the holes on the team. So we will always butt heads on here. In the end though -- it is nothing more than a discussion board and if I met TP in person -- We'd probably get along great, of course, after I smack him in the mouth over the comments about my wife.:laugh3:

You're right. I'm just at the point of I don't care, I'm gonna make fun of the dumb fucker and not care anymore. I merge some threads and this hayseed puts a parade together to try and rally the troops to leave this board like a little bitch. 1000 PM's later all is well, right?

Then one week later he's getting his panties all bunched up about some FA I don't love along with him, and going after your wife.

And this retard has the gall to put up a thread about drama and bitching?

Well, that's enough for me and anyone who sticks up for him. Me, Smitty, Dr. Evil, Muzzer, you etc..etc...shit is old. Lions drafting WR's is more played out than the Toilet Paper shit list.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be wrong but I think tp gets along with Smitty and meow.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I get dragged into this?

Honestly -- this is a discussion board -- if everyone thought along the same lines as Kreton and TP -- it'd be awfully boring in here, as we'd just pat each other on the back and high five each other over every move, every draft pick, and every losing season.

Variety makes this board interesting. People have no problem voicing their opinion and that is how it should be. Arguments will happen, disagreements are normal and the fact everyone doesn't see eye to eye how the Lions should go about their future just says people actually care what happens to the team.

Stuff said to me about my dyslexia on CBS. Niether here nor there these days Mike. Did not see what TP said. Just thought it was funny Rob had your back. ( mainly sure it's because of TP). Kinda how Micro gets ribbed for having TP's back.

OH SHIT now Kreton and Micro are drug in. Ohh the drama, when will it end?:noidea: Surely no time soon as long as keep stirring the pot.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be wrong but I think tp gets along with Smitty and meow.

Nope. Not always. Ask Smitty. They're friends now, but I also don't think he ever went after their wives/gf's either.

I said something I later regretted once about Micro's girl (who at the time I thought was just a random chick he brought to Whirelyball) and not anyone he was close with, and felt terrible later on when I found out it was his actual gf.

TP says that shit and thinks nothing of it.

Oh well, I've said what I had to say. Go Lions.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, the comment in question never went after your wife at all. That's just a guy (not you this time, promise. lol) with drama issues trying to stir shit up.

I was just talking shit at you. Anyone who read the post realized it was directed at you, and I'm sure you did too. If not, I'd like to be totally clear that it wasn't. I'd have to be a crazy person to go that far over a fucking online football board argument.

You have the unique ability to get under my skin like no other, but I'd never talk shit about your family. And in support of your "diversity makes the board better" (paraphrasing there) posts, I've always made it clear that I genuinely wouldn't/don't want you to leave the board, or get kicked off on my account, etc... I totally agree that conflicting views and opinions make the board a much more interesting place.

You keep doing what you do, I'll do the same, and every couple months or so we're bound to have a major blow-out like this... :suds:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We as Lions fans can't even get along, Probably much like the Lions locker room or front office....We are no different...We as a group are dysfunkchenal. Can't expect the team to get along if the same fan base can't.

Last edited by a moderator: