• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drama Drama Bitchfest

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:
Titus Young....

That is all

We may not have gotten football value out of him but football is all about entertainment right? I was all kinds of entertained watching the Titus Young drama. He had a little mma, some drama, little bit of police action, comedy (acting like he's better than cj). The guy did it all as far modern TV goes.

uofmarmyguy

Meat Popsicle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About to eat a big fat juicy ribeye, medium rare to perfection and found out the wife did not buy any thick and hearty A1.

Say what you want, I win for epic fail of the week!

I hate people who are intolerant of other people's cultures...and the Dutch!

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

We may not have gotten football value out of him but football is all about entertainment right? I was all kinds of entertained watching the Titus Young drama. He had a little mma, some drama, little bit of police action, comedy (acting like he's better than cj). The guy did it all as far modern TV goes.

Yeah, I'm not sure it was worth 2nd round entertainment. Maybe 5th rounder entertainment.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean Titus Young SR.?:laugh3: (He's only 24, didn't get any jail time....)

Can you imagine his son growing up and then saying "Daddy, why didn't you keep playing football"?

Titus- "Well there was this guy named Calvin Johnson, who thought he was better than me... Got the whole team to turn their back on me because he was jealous of my skills".

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine his son growing up and then saying "Daddy, why didn't you keep playing football"?

Titus- "Well there was this guy named Calvin Johnson, who thought he was better than me... Got the whole team to turn their back on me because he was jealous of my skills".

Hahahaha.... Sad thing is, that's probably about exactly how that conversation would go. If he could face reality his career might not be over. (Im not saying I want him back, just saying somebody could use him.)His rookie season was excellent and he's a talented player. Crazy as fuck has been the downfall of many though. Probably Titus Sr. too.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, what's your deal anymore? We were always cool up till last year when you completely took a comment I made about the value of a post high school education/training/military service out of context, and you've been pretty hostile toward me ever since.

It's kind of a bummer because you were one of my favorite CBS posters, and being from the Tawas area you had a better understanding of Northern Michigan type life than most of the other posters. I could tell based on your response that you didn't fully understand what I was trying to say with that post way back when, so I went out of my way to make a lengthy response post to clear things up, but based on posts like this I'm pretty sure you must not have ever saw it.

Like I said, it's a bummer. I've got no beef with you (quite the opposite, really), but I feel like you've got a totally inaccurate opinion of who I am based on one simple misunderstood post. There's a shit ton of posters on here who's opinions I could give two fucks about, and it wouldn't/doesn't bother me in the least when they post stuff like this. You're not one of them. You earned my respect many years ago back on the CBS board, and I'm disappointed to see that you have such a low opinion of me...

The post from year ago has nothing to do with here. Forgot all about that post. Just wanted you to know most people who keep Americe ticking are so called "uneducated" ie firefighters, cops, military, most blue collar jobs ( many high paying union and non-union jobs with more $$$ than college educated people). Let me get off my soapbox...

I haven't been hostile at all. I just have the right to disagree and you DO NOT like that. I made that post knowing you would respond in this manner. You made that thread for guys like GVSU or Muzzer who you loathe. You were being facetious with that post as I was also.

We have been E-buds, pals, whatever you call it. Had we been real life friends, you would know me as Chief602 does. Pretty outspoken opinionated person who loves to fuck with people. Consummate smartass! Seems it worked. Pretty much a flaw I have.

My opinion has never changed of you.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have been E-buds, pals, whatever you call it.

wat-demotivational-poster-1215129767.jpg

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im wondering if im being set up.....a place to complain about the lions? And tpaul wont tell me my opinions are wrong?

Oops too late...hes already responded to others...

Why the hell did we draft terry fair over randy moss? But ever since there hasnt been a WR we didnt like early in the draft...there, theres my bitch...if i dont get yelled at, ill be back with more...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im wondering if im being set up.....a place to complain about the lions? And tpaul wont tell me my opinions are wrong?

Oops too late...hes already responded to others...

Why the hell did we draft terry fair over randy moss? But ever since there hasnt been a WR we didnt like early in the draft...there, theres my bitch...if i dont get yelled at, ill be back with more...

Holy shit! Long term disgruntle issue. I got 50% off from a therapist when Lions were involved. This thread has no co-pay, bring them on. Besides TPaul was like 10 when that happened. He can not defend the Lions.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit! Long term disgruntle issue. I got 50% off from a therapist when Lions were involved. This thread has no co-pay, bring them on. Besides TPaul was like 10 when that happened. He can not defend the Lions.

Lol...i remember being so mad when we passed on moss....my friend was a huge tennessee fan at the time and loved that pick...

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The post from year ago has nothing to do with here. Forgot all about that post. Just wanted you to know most people who keep Americe ticking are so called "uneducated" ie firefighters, cops, military, most blue collar jobs ( many high paying union and non-union jobs with more $$$ than college educated people). Let me get off my soapbox...

I haven't been hostile at all. I just have the right to disagree and you DO NOT like that. I made that post knowing you would respond in this manner. You made that thread for guys like GVSU or Muzzer who you loathe. You were being facetious with that post as I was also.

We have been E-buds, pals, whatever you call it. Had we been real life friends, you would know me as Chief602 does. Pretty outspoken opinionated person who loves to fuck with people. Consummate smartass! Seems it worked. Pretty much a flaw I have.

My opinion has never changed of you.

Im pretty sure ive dropped to at least number four on tpauls loathe list.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im pretty sure ive dropped to at least number four on tpauls loathe list.

Last week TP took personal shots at Mike's wife, his job, and his manhood. That moved everyone down a few notches.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...i remember being so mad when we passed on moss....my friend was a huge tennessee fan at the time and loved that pick...

I wanted Sapp or Moss like most Lions fans at the time. Then they took a 5' 5" CB I had barely heard of. Bad year.