• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Gurley?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who hates Turbin? I don't view him as a dynamic player, and he doesn't break a lot of tackles. He's a good complementary type guy, probably not someone you want to be your primary back. Not sure that description qualifies as hate.

The streak of Bama RBs? You mean busts like Trent Richardson and Mark Ingram? Lacy is good, but that's about it from the recent group. Yeldon will be just a guy in the NFL. Henry is a much better prospect IMO.

The success of those Bama runningbacks has not been great, but to have your last 3 starting runningbacks go on to start in the NFL is no easy accomplishment. Also I wouldn't call Mark Ingram a bust, he had 9 rushing touchdowns in 13 games along with 964 yards on 226 carries for a YPC of 4.3. That's an average of 74.2 YPG, Lynch averaged 81.6 YPG. His career average of 4.2 is not bad by any standards.

Richardson was a huge bust though. Having watched his film and considering his athletic ability, it's difficult for me to wrap my mind around how bad he has been in the NFL.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not completely sure how I feel about Derrick Henry. Having watched him in a handful of games, I feel like he doesn't make nearly as many guys miss as T.J. Yeldon does. Henry relies a lot on his size in college, something that won't be as effective in the NFL.