• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Day: Rounds 4-7

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the other player drafted? I changed the channel before the celebration

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Ditka was on espn right now.

What would Ditka say about a football player making out with a dude after he's drafted.

Oh boy

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I changed it bro but my girl made me change it back. And now they are smearing cake all over each other.

This is great. Lmao. Our FO is gone soon!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is total BS selecting Sam. I think this FO have collectively lost their marbles to waste a pick on this guy.

Yeah, he's 6' nothin', 200 and nothin', and he's going to have to hang in with the best football players in the NFL:laugh3:

Is the media circus that is going to ensue really worth this 7th round pick on a guy that at best will be a ST player?

Maybe Kroenke just wants to sell some tickets.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last pick was Demetrius Rhaney an O-lineman out of Tennesee State.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh... all I care about is the football.

Sam was the SEC Defensive Player of the Year... and we're taking a 7th round flyer on him?

I say "good luck" to the guy... as every Rams fan really should.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I changed it bro but my girl made me change it back. And now they are smearing cake all over each other.

This is great. Lmao. Our FO is gone soon!

Hey SJ.

Tell us how you really feel about the draft

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight. Everyone howled and bitched up a storm at the potential media circus that would commence if we gave a try-out to Tim Tebow. Now Snisher and company pull this krap and ESPN is completely insane showing Sam kissing his little white lover boy smearing cake all over each other's face. This is a slap in the face to the entire team especially the defense for those baffoons to drag this fool into Earth City and the accompanying media circus that will indeed follow. What a load of bullshit this is and I have lost a modicum of respect for Kroneke and everyone in the Rams organizatiuon that even considered this garbage.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh... all I care about is the football.

Sam was the SEC Defensive Player of the Year... and we're taking a 7th round flyer on him?

I say "good luck" to the guy... as every Rams fan really should.
Thats mostly my approach, too. Its just difficult not to note the media story and the fact that the strength of the Rams is their pass rush. Its hard seeing him get more than 5 snaps a game outside of special teams.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, we will know what it is like to be a Bronco fan circa Tebow and a Browns fan with Manziel.

The circus is coming to town fellas.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last pick was Demetrius Rhaney an O-lineman out of Tennesee State.
He has good pro day numbers. Has an outside chance of making the roster but likely a practice squad guy.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of bullshit that magnifies what everyone else in the league has long believed about the St Louis Rams. They are wussies. Many of the players worked pretty damn hard to overcome that stigma only to have it trashed by this media circus that will commence surround Sam. What a load of insanity!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight. Everyone howled and bitched up a storm at the potential media circus that would commence if we gave a try-out to Tim Tebow. Now Snisher and company pull this krap and ESPN is completely insane showing Sam kissing his little white lover boy smearing cake all over each other's face. This is a slap in the face to the entire team especially the defense for those baffoons to drag this fool into Earth City and the accompanying media circus that will indeed follow. What a load of bullshit this is and I have lost a modicum of respect for Kroneke and everyone in the Rams organizatiuon that even considered this garbage.

:agree:

Well said.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ needs to change his blue man

The circus is going to be a nightmare.

All the reporters are going to want to talk about now is about Sam.

The rest of the draft class just became irrelevant in the mind of the reporters.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of bullshit that magnifies what everyone else in the league has long believed about the St Louis Rams. They are wussies. Many of the players worked pretty damn hard to overcome that stigma only to have it trashed by this media circus that will commence surround Sam. What a load of insanity!
Eh, Rams are in the toughest division in football. Maybe sports. We need a little more media on us. We'll have to go into Seattle at some point. Thats 100x more stressful than something like this

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, he might have some college accolades but the tape I saw of him including the combine indicates he isn't that good of a football player. Ten-to-one, the Rams will keep him BECAUSE he is gay and not because he has retainable football skills.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angels lakers rams

This is the perfect end to a cluster fuck draft. Michael Sam and his lil white lover smearing cake all over each other. Sorry I hope they beat his ass silly. We got some talent, but as usual out team is not balanced at all.

We HOPE our offense can score even tho we barely upgraded. We HOPE our secondary will step up but I'm
A little worries about them. We HOPE Bradford doesn't get hurt and we HOPE we don't lose any LBs to
Injury as well.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, he might have some college accolades but the tape I saw of him including the combine indicates he isn't that good of a football player. Ten-to-one, the Rams will keep him BECAUSE he is gay and not because he has retainable football skills.

:agree:

Gotta sell some tickets somehow.

Just waiting for Obama to chime in and say what a great day this is for the NFL and the country- blah, blah, blah!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your missing the point Clayton. This nonsense of refusing to bring a guy like Tim Tebow in for the exact same reason that is going to commence with Sam sends a covert message to players who have worked their tails off to overcome a lot a shit. What do you think the content of the trash talking was about last year in Carolina that got Chris Long ejected? Alot of it was around the notion that the Rams are soft. Don't you think that is going to be magnified 1000-fold now that this dude is headed to town?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angels lakers rams

This is the perfect end to a cluster fuck draft. Michael Sam and his lil white lover smearing cake all over each other. Sorry I hope they beat his ass silly. We got some talent, but as usual out team is not balanced at all.

We HOPE our offense can score even tho we barely upgraded. We HOPE our secondary will step up but I'm
A little worries about them. We HOPE Bradford doesn't get hurt and we HOPE we don't lose any LBs to
Injury as well.

Yeah, I'm really surprised they completely ignored the LB position.

They must like what they see in Ray Ray is all I can think.

If Sam goes down ( Bradford that is ), the season is over.