• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Day: Rounds 4-7

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Just wow. Lighten up BOSS no one is attacking you. Chill.

When you make a statement like this you know you're going to get a response. My dialogue with them didn't even concern you. I think the other posters can defend themselves without your help. So don't open up a can of worms and cry when some of them jump out. If you have an opinion that you wish to voice I have no problem with that. Just don't tell me what to say. As far as the ignore....be my guest. If you'd have done that to begin with we wouldn't be having this discussion.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in that instance, you've got a credible sexual harassment suit on your hands. This is of course, is obviously not limited to homosexuals and can happen in any and all workplaces.

What disturbing behavior are you referring to? Michael Sam has never been implicated in any sort of disruptive behavior. He hasn't even ever stepped into an NFL locker room yet. In fact, judging by how much his teammates at Missouri liked and supported the guy, I'd say his track record sides in the resoundingly positive, when it comes to locker room unity.

Perhaps not Sam per se, but it's inevitable that it's going to happen the more prevalent this becomes.

This doesn't open the door for "openly gay behavior". It opens the door for openly gay players to play NFL football. Unless... you're referring to football as openly gay behavior, that is. Lol. It opens the door for later players to get acclimated with the changing landscape of the NFL and the world.

The changing landscape is exactly what the agenda the liberals and homosexuals have in mind.

I should hope it does have a significant impact on pro sports, just as events like Jackie Robinson's signing and the passing of Title IX have, before it. Nobody gives any more thought to African Americans, or women in sports anymore. As it should be.

If you consider immorality and perversion of nature on the same level as these things, I don't consider that progress at all. Where exactly does it stop then? Why not legalize animal sodomy, or child prostitution. After all they do these kind of things in other "more progressive" countries.

Men and women have separate locker rooms because men and women have completely different physiology from one another. It has nothing to do with anyone's thoughts or urges. A gay athlete could pass thorough any locker room in any professional sports league (and let's not kid ourselves... they already have... many times over) and never be noticed. Why? Because they have the same parts as everyone else there. You're not suggesting the Rams implement a "Gays-Only" locker room, are you? (Yes, I know you're not. That question was rhetorical.)

They separate men's and women's locker rooms only because of....... physiology:laugh3::doh: That must have been meant as a joke because nobody is that naïve.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They separate men's and women's locker rooms only because of....... physiology:laugh3::doh: That must have been meant as a joke because nobody is that naïve.

Well... yes, BOSS. Men have a penis and women have a vagina. It's basic human physiology. It's the same reason men's restrooms have urinals and women's restrooms don't. Surely this isn't new information to you.

I guess if you want to delve into it deeper, it's also because men and women don't want to use the restroom together. Men and women have parts they don't necessarily want to share with each other whilst draining the lizard, or taking a dump, or in a public setting in general. It certainly has far less to do with policing ones thoughts, than it does public indecency. Assuming you're married... you don't get the urge seeing your wife on the throne, do you? You're obviously heterosexual... but, you wouldn't stroll through a women's shoe sale at your local shopping mall with your crank hanging out, would you? Of course not. And it has nothing to do with you being straight.

Then again, if that's the only point out of all those that I made that you chose to nit-pick... having no rebuttal for the rest of them is a pretty decent score, I suppose.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you make a statement like this you know you're going to get a response. My dialogue with them didn't even concern you. I think the other posters can defend themselves without your help. So don't open up a can of worms and cry when some of them jump out. If you have an opinion that you wish to voice I have no problem with that. Just don't tell me what to say. As far as the ignore....be my guest. If you'd have done that to begin with we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Meh. At the very least you are a legend in your own mind.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The extra media attention is unfortunate, as it is against what Sam actually wants. Being out, he just wants to be judged as a football player. The media is going to cause a stink if he gets cut, and there is a good chance of that happening, as there is with any 7th round pick. Plus, UDFA Westbrooks is going to be solid competition with likely more upside, not even mentioning trying to unseat the players on the roster last year. Rams can always use improved depth, but it remains to be seen if Sam is that. I guess we'll find out.

Against what Sam really wants??...give me a break. Do you know him personally?? Do you talk to him everyday??

I disagree.. he will make the team,:L even though we already have 6 De's:

1) Mason Brodine 6"7" 270#
2) William Hayes 6"3" 278#
3) Kendal Langford 6'6" 313#
4) Chris Long 6'3" 268#
5) Robert Quinn 6'4" 268#
6) Eugene Sims 6'6" 269#

and oh yah....7) Michael Sam 6'2" 260#:L

I can see it happening already. I expect them to get rid of 1 of the first 6:L to make room for your NEW BALL BOY. In fact I predict that he will start on opening day just to make history again. :L

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think you have to worry about that BOSS, SAM is only 6'2", someone will probably knock him on his ass if he get funny. All of our other DE's are bigger than he is.:nod:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... yes, BOSS. Men have a penis and women have a vagina. It's basic human physiology. It's the same reason men's restrooms have urinals and women's restrooms don't. Surely this isn't new information to you.

I guess if you want to delve into it deeper, it's also because men and women don't want to use the restroom together. Men and women have parts they don't necessarily want to share with each other whilst draining the lizard, or taking a dump, or in a public setting in general. It certainly has far less to do with policing ones thoughts, than it does public indecency. Assuming you're married... you don't get the urge seeing your wife on the throne, do you? You're obviously heterosexual... but, you wouldn't stroll through a women's shoe sale at your local shopping mall with your crank hanging out, would you? Of course not. And it has nothing to do with you being straight.

Then again, if that's the only point out of all those that I made that you chose to nit-pick... having no rebuttal for the rest of them is a pretty decent score, I suppose.

:yahoo:.....thanks for the lesson on the human anatomy today. What's in store for tomorrow?

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My rebuttal was to all your points Caynine. It just didn't post in contrast...sorry I haven't figured out how to do that. In any case I appreciate you clearing this up for me. I can now change the way I use restrooms :doh: Do you actually believe the stuff you post? You actually believe there are separate locker rooms for men and women because they don't want to see each other taking a dump? :whistle: :L

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozark. I am not sure the connection between someone making argument points and a legend in their own mind? How does that fit?

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you have to worry about that BOSS, SAM is only 6'2", someone will probably knock him on his ass if he get funny. All of our other DE's are bigger than he is.:nod:

Yeah... but who has the bigger thoughts?

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My rebuttal was to all your points Caynine. It just didn't post in contrast...sorry I haven't figured out how to do that. In any case I appreciate you clearing this up for me. I can now change the way I use restrooms :doh: Do you actually believe the stuff you post? You actually believe there are separate locker rooms for men and women because they don't want to see each other taking a dump? :whistle: :L

Did you read any of what I typed... or just the part about taking a dump?

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone's made all their points and they've been duly noted. I'm pretty sure we're never going to see eye-to-eye on this topic. So, with this last statement, I'll bow out gracefully and leave you to it.

In four years at Mizzou, there have been exactly zero instances of negative or detrimental behavior, or any concerns about Michael Sam's locker room thoughts, or demeanor. In fact, all reports are just the opposite. They loved the guy. There's no reason to believe that now (with everything to lose) that is going to change. All indications are that the team has embraced the guy as a Rams football player. As a Rams football fan... I'm going to follow suit.

Go Rams!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozark. I am not sure the connection between someone making argument points and a legend in their own mind? How does that fit?
You would have had to follow the thread. You may have. Doesnt matter. My bad. I have been trying to bow out of this one from the get go. I shall now do so. :yahoo:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okie dokie Ozark and Caynine. I am sure this issue will be re-visited in the coming months.