• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DPE out 6-8 weeks

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all, might see me around a bit more again with football starting up. Don't know if that will be seen as a good thing or bad but it is what it is.
As for DPE, this definitely is a big hit if you want to see big plays but I don't see it as having that big of an effect on the season as a whole.
Maybe part because my expectations weren't that great for this season anyway. But part I think a lot more of our offense will depend upon how well Armstrong has developed and how Riley uses him. If he can make his short passes, (which history has shown he has not been able to) we advance the ball, if he doesn't we don't. DPE may of had an effect on how far we advance and got a score or two that we would not have, but the "if" is on Armstrong and I really haven't placed any expectations there. 3 and out with DPE is 3 and out without DPE.
Riley needs to get his guy in there. Armstrong is the proverbial square peg in the round hole and we already know how well that works.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all, might see me around a bit more again with football starting up. Don't know if that will be seen as a good thing or bad but it is what it is.
As for DPE, this definitely is a big hit if you want to see big plays but I don't see it as having that big of an effect on the season as a whole.
Maybe part because my expectations weren't that great for this season anyway. But part I think a lot more of our offense will depend upon how well Armstrong has developed and how Riley uses him. If he can make his short passes, (which history has shown he has not been able to) we advance the ball, if he doesn't we don't. DPE may of had an effect on how far we advance and got a score or two that we would not have, but the "if" is on Armstrong and I really haven't placed any expectations there. 3 and out with DPE is 3 and out without DPE.
Riley needs to get his guy in there. Armstrong is the proverbial square peg in the round hole and we already know how well that works.
this ^^^^

anyhow good ta read ya again good sir

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stevenson is back practicing.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley Morgan missed practice today with an injury. Another coincidence. Nothing to do with the way they practice.

Jamal Turner is the only receiver who hasn't missed practice with an injury this camp.

Mike Riley yanked Sam Burtch's scholarship.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
***Here are the players who sat out Saturday's practice with various injuries: Matt Snyder, Stanley Morgan,Brandon Reilly, Taariq Allen, Jalin Barnett, Chris Jones, Terrell Newby, Daniel Davie, Zach Sterup, Michael Decker, Chris Weber and Sam Burtch. Riley said nearly all the injuries were "pulls" with hamstrings or groins.

Does anyone ever remember an off-season under Pelini this plagued with injury? I'm not talking about severity, i'm talking numbers and the ability to go out and practice.

Seems like over half the team hasn't gotten a full camp in.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet @popeyecv64 would have been a great punt returner for thee Huskers in hiiiiiiiis prime.

He was realllll fast en sech

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit do Jed and I agree on something??

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quoting a guy that knows nothing and talks out of his ass?

Is this the deal where you latch onto one thing someone on this board said and follow them around in threads for weeks, unable to let it go?

You should even put my post in your signature. Really go full Jed with it.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phuck you phegs and yourn pillow fight.

I want a cot damn commitment to Husker Pick'ems right now.

Who's running the show, and when can we expect a dadburn list en sech?

staal-pillow-fight-o.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Jed enjoys doing it, so he gets dibs on it. I will certainly do it if he can't do it this year.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Jed enjoys doing it, so he gets dibs on it. I will certainly do it if he can't do it this year.

You couldn't even get yourn picks in on time. GTFO!!!!

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you see that they're making a Super Troopers 2 that's equal I might actually see

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Banderas is out with ( you guessed it) a groin pull.

DO THESE MOTHERFUCKERS STRETCH!?!?!?!??? DO THEY ACTUALLY WARM UP??!?!?!??

If a team is utilizing proper stretching, weight training, diet and hydration, you shouldn't see a mass plague of preventable injuries like this.

Everybody and their god damned dog has gotten a preventable injury (Hamstrings groins). Proper stretching and it becomes rare.

JFC

Alex Lewis and Trey Foster also both out, Foster not likely to play vs BYU.

I dunno what they're doing, but they need to find a way to not kill this fucking team before the season starts.

Last edited: