• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DPE out 6-8 weeks

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I really hope its not a career ending injury

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez it would really be bad if this was a career ending injury

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this was a career ending injury I just don't know what I would do

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen this kind of gheyness since chuck had Rex

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really concerned about his possible contribution @ WR, troubling but rather his obvious role in the return game, we literally had a constant shit bed before that kid got back there. TA only completes 50% or worse of his passes so that comes to about fuckneer impossible for any of our WR's, pick one, injured or otherwise to make that much of an impact

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seent several fall camp videos where DPE is taking end-arounds and jet sweeps.

He is going to be one of the biggest contributors to this Offense. Riley has just simply came out and said it.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are ultra fucked. Not really any way of sugarcoating this one.

We just lost a minimum of a touchdown and a half per game in an already shaky offense.

If you had to make a list of players Riley absolutely could not afford to lose, especially early on, DPE is number 1 with a bullet.

It sucks because no one wanted to think of this thing as a house of cards, but it really is. It really was.

8 wins will be a great season now IMO.

This is not me overreacting. It's the god's honest truth. This season could, and probably will get rough.

No way we make it to the CCG barring some unforeseen miracle.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen this kind of gheyness since chuck had Rex

Funny you mention, he had a broken bone in his foot I think his sophomore year I believe and came back fine pretty quick, no?

Somebody should look into that.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sky is not falling pants. Riley does more with less then any other coach in the country or so we are told.
Is it a big deal absolutely but at least we have time to build and plan around it.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope we don't go back to Brick Chest muffing punts and kicks on the reg. Shirley the offense will figure something out with 3 weeks or so till byu but now without having a short field to drive more times than not without a pre season AA return man

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when I was 15 I had a very similar thing happen. Actually the exact same thing.

All I knew was basketball......it was all I did, and then I came down on my friend's foot in practice and broke 2 bones. 1 bone on the outside of my right foot, and then another on the inside.

The good thing is the recovery time is honestly extremely minimal. They put me on crutches and told me to absolutely not put weight on the foot no matter what. I of course didn't listen and after 2 weeks started playing basketball (carefully, I wasn't jumping around excessively or anything) with an aircast on. After 4 weeks I went in for a follow up as my Doctor requested and he told me the bones had almost 100% healed. Told me to hold off 2 more weeks to be certain.

Now being ignorant and young like I was, I just went right back to playing basketball at that time and didn't listen. Never had any problems. 1 month and I was literally 100%.

DPE will be back by the end of September.

We just need to find a way to beat BYU.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depend
So when I was 15 I had a very similar thing happen. Actually the exact same thing.

All I knew was basketball......it was all I did, and then I came down on my friend's foot in practice and broke 2 bones. 1 bone on the outside of my right foot, and then another on the inside.

The good thing is the recovery time is honestly extremely minimal. They put me on crutches and told me to absolutely not put weight on the foot no matter what. I of course didn't listen and after 2 weeks started playing basketball (carefully, I wasn't jumping around excessively or anything) with an aircast on. After 4 weeks I went in for a follow up as my Doctor requested and he told me the bones had almost 100% healed. Told me to hold off 2 more weeks to be certain.

Now being ignorant and young like I was, I just went right back to playing basketball at that time and didn't listen. Never had any problems. 1 month and I was literally 100%.

DPE will be back by the end of September.

We just need to find a way to beat BYU.

Rex missed 5 games with the same injury.

It was his freshman year. Came back pretty damn quick.

@Miami isn't going to be a walk in the park J

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depend

Rex missed 5 games with the same injury.

It was his freshman year. Came back pretty damn quick.

@Miami isn't going to be a walk in the park J

No I know......Miami on the road is going to be more difficult in my opinion than BYU in Lincoln.

I'm just trying not to look at ahead at this point. I look ahead too much, and I'm trying not to this year. Beat BYU and then see what's in store at that point.

Shit, you never know these days. Kids heal pretty fast....he could be back for the Miami game with a lot of luck. You just never know.