• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Down On The Farm

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw him on TV the couple times he got AB's this spring and he didn't look 19. Nothing about him looked young. Great approach, size, maturity, and all that. I keep reading how he just loves his teammates and is a great guy. He didn't make his All-Star game because of all his missed time but he went to it anyways to support his teammates that made it. Then during some spring games that he wasn't in, he would just go to the games and hang in normal clothes with everyone else. If they ever trade him, I would be crushed. Class act and talent for days.

Ya, no idea. But I missed this years spring training but a few of buddies who went down and I trust all said he was the dude to get excited about out of everyone and that included Kelenic. If it were just 1 with a spring crush then I wouldn’t get excited but all 3 said it.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks!

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake Fraley got the call up with the injury to Domingo Santana I really hope the mariners use these last month in some change to evaluate some of the guys on the farm. This is Fraleys shot to secure a spot on the roster next year.