• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't Worry......

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, i prefer milk and i dont eat cereal.

but i do take issue with people calling the AFCE the easiest division in football when the metrics state otherwise. it was true under brady for maybe a handful of years (remember, good ole peyton was in the old AFCE before realignment).
so technically, the AFCE has birthed the 2 best QB's of all time, in the past 20 years. all time? they have 3 with marino. not bad.

And Jimmy Kelly.....I know he never won the big one, but the guy was a very good QB

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more worried about this thread turning into a Wentz/Dak/derp/boom thread.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Philadelphia Eagles will win the NFC East again this season!

Class dismissed!
Tough to say. It may be a race to see who sucks the least...Don't see a 10 win team in there and not sure we see a 9 win team. I guess the division games will help because someone has to win those...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to say. It may be a race to see who sucks the least...Don't see a 10 win team in there and not sure we see a 9 win team. I guess the division games will help because someone has to win those...

Eagles finish 10-6.......Book it!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFCe has be Charmin soft for years now. Tommy Boy needs a couple of these *** next to his career stats for playing in a JV division his entire career. And damn right I'll hold that (and his Uggs) against him. Totally tarnishes his entire career.

Shows in that sandpaper league of yours, phew super hard and rough on yo azz

Vs the AFC:

East: 70-20 (.778)
North: 29-7 (806)
South: 33-6 (846)
West: 23-14 (.622)

Vs. the NFC:

East: 14-5 (.737)
North: 14-3 (.824)
South: 13-3 (.813)
West: 9-5 (.643)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, i prefer milk and i dont eat cereal.

but i do take issue with people calling the AFCE the easiest division in football when the metrics state otherwise. it was true under brady for maybe a handful of years (remember, good ole peyton was in the old AFCE before realignment).
so technically, the AFCE has birthed the 2 best QB's of all time, in the past 20 years. all time? they have 3 with marino. not bad.

Manning played 17 years (1 year didn't play due to injury) & only spent 5 years in the AFCe. During those 5 years he has his only sub .500 seasons, '98 & '01. 2 of those 4 seasons he had 22 or more int's & never threw that many in any season again. Manning best statistical years weren't in the AFCe. The Colts joined the AFCs in '02.

AFCs- 9 years (1-1 in the S.B.)
AFCe- 4 years (0-0 in the S.B.)
AFCw- 4 years (1-1 in the S.B.)

If you wanna break a players career down by division I'd put Manning in the AFCs before the AFCe.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows in that sandpaper league of yours, phew super hard and rough on yo azz

Vs the AFC:

East: 70-20 (.778)
North: 29-7 (806)
South: 33-6 (846)
West: 23-14 (.622)

Vs. the NFC:

East: 14-5 (.737)
North: 14-3 (.824)
South: 13-3 (.813)
West: 9-5 (.643)

What the hell happened to you & rock today? How many times in the past have I talked shit about Tommy Boy & both of you have laughed?

I've said countless times he's the best QB of all time. But that doesn't seem to be enough for some of you Pats fans. If being sarcastic about Yer Boy pisses you off so much don't respond to me, it's that simple. Just because you got your Patriots Underoos in a bunch again doesn't mean I'll stop being sarcastic about the player you love & adore.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how I see it.

1. I still feel the Eagles are the best team in the division. They have a lot of self inflicted undisciplined mistakes that keeps plagueing them. They get penalties at the wrong time. The play calling is dismal (70% pass - 30% run) and that is all fixable but.....the secondary is just bad. Any team needing a big play targets Jalen Mills. Here is a play to put it in perspective. After the Ajayi fumble they were inside the 5 yard line. Mills was on Thielan and he was going deep. Mills was beaten so badly that it should have been an easy TD but Cox hit Cousins as he threw the ball and the pass was a bit of a duck. Mills was beaten so badly that Thielan was able to catch the ball and still get a good bit of yards after the catch.

2. Cowboys - The defense is legit. They achilles heal of the Cowboys is going to be the fact that all of their receivers are at best a #3 receiver on just about any other team. Zeke can't do it all and by December he may be a shell of himself. They can make a strong push but if you have a decent defense 17 points is all you need to beat the Cowboys

3. Redskins - I have not seen any of the Skins game and the only reason they are here at #3 is based on previous history. They could very well be the best team in the division but I don't know.

4. Giants - They are not a good football team IMO.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell happened to you & rock today? How many times in the past have I talked shit about Tommy Boy & both of you have laughed?

I've said countless times he's the best QB of all time. But that doesn't seem to be enough for some of you Pats fans. If being sarcastic about Yer Boy pisses you off so much don't respond to me, it's that simple. Just because you got your Patriots Underoos in a bunch again doesn't mean I'll stop being sarcastic about the player you love & adore.

I'm laughing too Wamu, reread my post. I liked the Charmin comparison , so used rough sandpaper as example. It's all good :suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how I see it.

1. I still feel the Eagles are the best team in the division. They have a lot of self inflicted undisciplined mistakes that keeps plagueing them. They get penalties at the wrong time. The play calling is dismal (70% pass - 30% run) and that is all fixable but.....the secondary is just bad. Any team needing a big play targets Jalen Mills. Here is a play to put it in perspective. After the Ajayi fumble they were inside the 5 yard line. Mills was on Thielan and he was going deep. Mills was beaten so badly that it should have been an easy TD but Cox hit Cousins as he threw the ball and the pass was a bit of a duck. Mills was beaten so badly that Thielan was able to catch the ball and still get a good bit of yards after the catch.

2. Cowboys - The defense is legit. They achilles heal of the Cowboys is going to be the fact that all of their receivers are at best a #3 receiver on just about any other team. Zeke can't do it all and by December he may be a shell of himself. They can make a strong push but if you have a decent defense 17 points is all you need to beat the Cowboys

3. Redskins - I have not seen any of the Skins game and the only reason they are here at #3 is based on previous history. They could very well be the best team in the division but I don't know.

4. Giants - They are not a good football team IMO.

So let me give the cliff note version to this :

Eagles pull their heads out of their asses and the rest of the division is punished for it !:rolleyes2:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude I know this is a whole new world for you being at the big kid table, ( since you know the Brownies are winning)
but never apologize, its sign of weakness

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me give the cliff note version to this :

Eagles pull their heads out of their asses and the rest of the division is punished for it !:rolleyes2:

Yeah...I may have said that after the first couple weeks but the Eagles have played 5 games and Pederson still has his head up his ass. I guess he likes the smell of his own shit.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I know this is a whole new world for you being at the big kid table, ( since you know the Brownies are winning)
but never apologize, its sign of weakness

You considered that an apology? Because that wasn't my intention. And you damn lucky the Eagles don't play the Browns this year.:heh:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the Skins and the ensuing "shock" that Alex Smith won another division title followed by an onslaught on reasons why Washington won inspite of him .

Looking forward to it

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he dropped a G note on the Giants yesterday and they gave up a 60 yd field goal to piss him off..

Sounds like my story , but I wouldn't lay money on the Giants , unless they were playing Pats in another SB