• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't make sense. Bengals hit Mahomes out of bounds unnecessarily. This wasn't like the NFL deciding to not call a blatant PI call that sent the Rams to the Super Bowl over the Saints.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't make sense. Bengals hit Mahomes out of bounds unnecessarily. This wasn't like the NFL deciding to not call a blatant PI call that sent the Rams to the Super Bowl over the Saints.
Aaron Schatz pointed out that based on the in-game performances by each team in things such as DVOA, the Chiefs win 90% of the time.

There were more ways for that game to be a Chiefs blowout than a Bengals win the way it played out.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Schatz pointed out that based on the in-game performances by each team in things such as DVOA, the Chiefs win 90% of the time.

There were more ways for that game to be a Chiefs blowout than a Bengals win the way it played out.
That stuff really has no value. There was one iteration of the game that counted and that's the game that was actually played. You numbers geeks are ruining sports

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahaha! “I’m not salty at all.”

Holy shit! Imagine if the Forty Whiners were salty? They’re not salty at all yet 2 WRs, the DE, the RB, and even the Fucking kicker is on a butt hurt pity party shoulda coulda woulda media tour.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In today’s edition of the Forty Whiners Loser Tour we have a man who will be moving back to safety because he is mediocre as a corner.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In today’s edition of the Forty Whiners Loser Tour we have a man who will be moving back to safety because he is mediocre as a corner.

He's going to purposefully hurt two young stars in the game because why????

Maybe the Niners should be folded instead of the Rams to get back to 30 teams. What a pathetic bunch of losers.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What on Earth is going on with that team? This is getting crazy.

With that being said, Eagles-49ers next season will be popcorn worthy.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know this isn’t your idea of a good time but it’s definitely mine. Eagles win on Sunday and they open the season on Thursday night at home vs the Forty Whiners and they can watch Philly raise a banner and get rings. Maybe Jeffrey Lurie will be kind to the children and give these fucking babies some Ring Pops.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this isn’t your idea of a good time but it’s definitely mine. Eagles win on Sunday and they open the season on Thursday night at home vs the Forty Whiners and they can watch Philly raise a banner and get rings. Maybe Jeffrey Lurie will be kind to the children and give these fucking babies some Ring Pops.
Well, I'd prefer it to be in Arrowhead with your Eagles for week 1, but that's a solid consolation prize.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the whining is going a bit overboard right now... They lost... Philly won with the cards they were dealt with - plain and simple... Great teams should take advantage of a weakness like the 49ers had at the QB position in that game and the Eagles 100% did that... Eagles may have still blown them out with Purdy - who knows...

Me personally, I feel like it's a bit naive to not consider Purdy getting knocked out of the game early as a reason they lost like they did... I feel like the game would've been more competitive though with the Eagles still winning...

Last edited:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the whining is going a bit overboard right now... They lost... Philly won with the cards they were dealt with - plain and simple... Great teams should take advantage of a weakness like the 49ers had at the QB position in that game and the Eagles 100% did that... Eagles may have still blown them out with Purdy - who knows...

Me personally, I feel like it's a bit naive to not consider Purdy getting knocked out of the game early as a reason they lost like they did... I feel like the game would've been more competitive though with the Eagles still winning...
The crazy thing to me is that *is* their starter next year too so they better figure it the fuck out when it comes to protecting Purdy. Because if Purdy *is* the starter that could mean Lance is out, and Jimmy is definitely out.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More competitive? Sure. But at the end of the day the Eagles OL was still going to be better the Niners DL. The Eagles DL was still going to be light years better than Niners OL. The Niners secondary was still going to be a great matchup for AJ Brown Devonta Smith and Dallas Goedert.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We were really mocking them and belittling their manhood from the stands. Must have got to them. Niners are soft as warm cheese. They'll never win with their current core, the last two years injured them too deep.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crazy thing to me is that *is* their starter next year too so they better figure it the fuck out when it comes to protecting Purdy. Because if Purdy *is* the starter that could mean Lance is out, and Jimmy is definitely out.
Jimmy definitely gone, you couldn't miss his smiling while the 49ers we're getting blown out. Kyle also said he wouldn't be back I'm sure he got pissed seeing Jimmy smiling on the sideline.

So the 49ers will put their hands into two qbs coming off an injury.