• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll wait til they are healthy next year and are NFC favorites. Enjoy your handcuffed win
You’re still gonna be dig shit at QB. When will your franchise learn? You keep rolling out Little Engine That Could Fluke Trash to play QB in a QB centered league. Way to think it through.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll wait til they are healthy next year and are NFC favorites. Enjoy your handcuffed win

What you need to do to get over the loss is just play the NFC title game on your video game system. 49ers should win then.

And stop your whining, it's a bad look. By this time of the season no teams are 100%. Unfortunately the injury-bug clobbered your team.

I bet if the situation was reversed and a healthy 49ers team beat a very banged up Eagles team injuries wouldn't have been an issue for you.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trying to help solve the debate y’all were having. :noidea:
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter. The Eagles are playing for a championship on February 12th.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are very very dumb, lol. Purdy could end up being a stud. Nobody know Trey as he hasn’t hardly played. Get your head out of your ass.
Purdy could end up being a stud?!?!? Jesus fucking Christ. Don’t ever attempt to talk football with me again. You’re a Fan Boi.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdy could end up being a stud?!?!? Jesus fucking Christ. Don’t ever attempt to talk football with me again. You’re a Fan Boi.
If I said that about Brady back in the day you would have said the same thing. Nobody in their mind thought he would be anything at all. I forget Philly fans know it all.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I said that about Brady back in the day you would have said the same thing. Nobody in their mind thought he would be anything at all. I forget Philly fans know it all.
He isn’t anything?!?!? He beats a bunch of shitty defenses that have already quit on their season and now he’s a somebody? WTF are you talking about. Did you just invoke Tom Brady when talking Brock Purdy? Go hand in your football fan card now.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn’t anything?!?!? He beats a bunch of shitty defenses that have already quit on their season and now he’s a somebody? WTF are you talking about. Did you just invoke Tom Brady when talking Brock Purdy? Go hand in your football fan card now.
People talking crazy like with Nick Foles, and Nick Foles did more than Purdy.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People talking crazy like with Nick Foles, and Nick Foles did more than Purdy.
Haha! That dude references Tom Brady. I refer to shit like this as the “Drew Brees” rule. When you have sports conversations with people and you critique a QB prospect’s size you are guaranteed to hear somebody drop the name Drew Brees. They want to take the anomaly and the exception to the rule and just project that every QB sub 6 feet will make it. Mind boggling.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude try get your head out of your ass and think for just two seconds. Read what I was saying you stupid low iq fuck
I did. You seem to think that because Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round that Brock Purdy is going to be a star because he wasn’t drafted. It’s a pretty fucking stupid comment. And for the record, you dumb fuck, my morning bowel movement could beat you in an IQ test. I’ve seen you post in many different forums on this site. You ain’t MENSA, dog.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. You seem to think that because Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round that Brock Purdy is going to be a star because he wasn’t drafted. It’s a pretty fucking stupid comment. And for the record, you dumb fuck, my morning bowel movement could beat you in an IQ test. I’ve seen you post in many different forums on this site. You ain’t MENSA, dog.
Holy fuck you are dumb. Nobody said he is going to be, nobody knows either do they? Let me dumb this down a bit more for you. When Brady was on the bench and a 6th round pick, not a fucking soil thought he was gonna be anything besides a backup but then he got a chance. Nobody knows a damn thing on how Purdy will amount yet either, he could be average or better or nothing. Point is you don’t fucking know yet just like nobody knew Brady would be great. That simple enough for your pea sized brain?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck you are dumb. Nobody said he is going to be, nobody knows either do they? Let me dumb this down a bit more for you. When Brady was on the bench and a 6th round pick, not a fucking soil thought he was gonna be anything besides a backup but then he got a chance. Nobody knows a damn thing on how Lurdy will amount yet either, he could be average or better or nothing. Point is you don’t fucking know yet just like nobody knew Brady would be great. That simple enough for your pea sized brain?
Yes, I do know. He has a pop gun arm and shit mechanics that result in a long delivery. He’s a solid NFL back up until he gets long in the tooth and can’t buy time improvising in the pocket anymore.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear to god fightinfunbags is dumber than a box of rocks.
But what value does your opinion hold when all society has ever asked of you is to pick things up and put them down. Get back in the ditch. That shit ain’t gonna dig itself.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are a clueless fucking pussy with no knowledge of anything. You need to open your eyes and take a minute and try think once in awhile before making yourself look stupid as fuck.
You keep saying this over and over and over again, and yet you can’t demonstrate it. Meanwhile, I’ve told you exactly what aspects of Purdy’s game translates to career back up QB. Instead of debating any of those points head on, you just call me stupid. Why? Because you never smelled the inside of a college classroom. If you did, you would know how to debate a point. You’re a walking talking GED.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! That dude references Tom Brady. I refer to shit like this as the “Drew Brees” rule. When you have sports conversations with people and you critique a QB prospect’s size you are guaranteed to hear somebody drop the name Drew Brees. They want to take the anomaly and the exception to the rule and just project that every QB sub 6 feet will make it. Mind boggling.
I don't get the Purdy fascination as a Big 12 guy. Trying not to lean directly into hating because he is definitely doing better than any 7th round QB could reasonably expect to do, but a Tom Brady comp is just, on principle, outrageous.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't compare anyone to Brady lol