• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The minute the eagles won the nfccg, funbags turned into a cross between RTK and eaglesnut. Those Philly fans are a unique breed.

I think he is reacting to all of the posts observing that the Niners had some awful luck in that game. Reason is all gone and he's gone full bore RTK.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is reacting to all of the posts observing that the Niners had some awful luck in that game. Reason is all gone and he's gone full bore RTK.
I think it’s just a Philly thing. Legends in their own minds

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s just a Philly thing. Legends in their own minds

Before I found out about the horse poop thing last night, I never realized that Philly has such a unique sports culture. The funniest thing about that story is that the guy was taking care to protect his scarf from being soiled. Like dude, you are about to eat horse poop, I think you're beyond the level of needing to keep your scarf clean. LOL. Also, all of the people encouraging him to do it was hilarious.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before I found out about the horse poop thing last night, I never realized that Philly has such a unique sports culture. The funniest thing about that story is that the guy was taking care to protect his scarf from being soiled. Like dude, you are about to eat horse poop, I think you're beyond the level of needing to keep your scarf clean. LOL. Also, all of the people encouraging him to do it was hilarious.
Not the sharpest tools in the shed

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Annoying how they think their team is god and it was all them in the game. A non football fan could figure out Niners we’re gonna be fucked without a QB.
Hahaha Eagles trounced your shitty niners