• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dont look now San Francisco is back

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think San Fran would rebound after they lost to the Colts but I was wrong. San Fran is very much a legit contender for the SBOWL re-appearance at this point. Gotta remember, they struggled last year when the best 3-4 pass rusher in the NFL (Justin Smith in case you're a non NFL fan and don't know) went down.

I'm hoping we get a San Fran/Seattle NFC Championship showdown (I think that's possible). What a game it would be. Best game of the year (including Super Bowl) IMO would be those two teams. Carroll vs. Harbaugh. Wilson vs. Kaep. San Frans front 7 vs. Legion of Boom. Man oh man... lots of headlines. Can't believe TWO West Coast Teams would actually get tons of legit articles/media and none of it is a charity case at this point.

Finally, a rational Seahawk fan. A lot of you guys aren't being realistic. I know there are Niner fans that aren't realistic and they are no better. I'm hoping you guys are seeing the injury plague that's going around. This league is one of attrition. Just this weekend we lost, what 3, 4 guys in the league to season ending injuries. Whoever can keep the most key players healthy and off IR will have the best chance in representing the NFC. I am hoping that we get Crabtree and Manningham back and playing decent by the last 1/4 of the season.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is in the unlikely event that the Niners & Seattle don't lose to anyone else this season and SF beats Seattle later in the season, those teams you mentioned would play a crucial role in who wins the division.

The only teams who aren't on both schedule are the Vikings & Giants (Seattle) and the packers & Redskins (49ers). Right now, in this unlikely scenario, the 49ers would win the tie breaker because GB & Wash have a combined 6 wins while NYG & MINN have a combined 2 wins.

So if it comes down to that, Seattle may want to root for the Giants & Vikings (when Seattle isn't playing them of course).

Ah yes that's a good point- the 9ers have a slight advantage with the tiebreaker this year. It could also occur if they both lose to the Saints, SF beats Seattle, and they both win the rest. Unlikely but possible.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks - leader in the clubhouse

But it's only Friday.

My way of saying lotta football left. Right now SEA looks to be the strongest team in the NFL because of the h-t-h win and 3 road wins. I thought all the rookie QBs would take a step backwards this yr...RW and Luck have not. I still wonder if SEA has enough OFC if they get behind on the road...@ ATL even w/o Julio will be tough and of course the rematch @ SF.

Because they have 5 home games remaining, and RW is playing better than Kaep so far, I think SEA will win the DIV.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately most of those headlines are only appealing to San Fran and Seattle. Sorry, but it's true.

The headlines maybe...but the game would be a huge draw nationally if SF wins the rematch and both teams win out. It won't touch the SB, but easily the biggest game of the year otherwise.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately most of those headlines are only appealing to San Fran and Seattle. Sorry, but it's true.

LiW7o.gif

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be shocked to learn this... But the team that won the super bowl last year did not have the best record at the end of the regular season.

Right now looking at every team in the NFC I can tell you this... 49ers>Seahawks>Packers

Delusional thought pattern.

No offense to the Rams, but I wish we were playing SF in Frisco this week. More fun and I am sure we would look forward to it. Your team might want to look the other way.

42-13
29-3
15-14

Yeah, SF playing better than us :lol::lol:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle wins the division. If the 49ers somehow manage to make the wildcard game they won't win it.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle wins the division. If the 49ers somehow manage to make the wildcard game they won't win it.

Thanks Nostradamus. Does your prediction perhaps have anything to do with three consecutive ass rapes of green bay by SF?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Nostradamus. Does your prediction perhaps have anything to do with three consecutive ass rapes of green bay by SF?

Hmmm, I thought you were big on Baalke doing the ass raping in the NFL?:lol:

Either way, in the 3 games you mention the total winning margin of all 3 games combined was 28 points. While that is a decent margin of victory, Seattle's last 2 victories over SF averaged 27 points per game or 55 points total in 2 games.

If a 28 total point winning margin over 3 games is an ass r*pe, what is a 55 point margin over 2 games called?:clap::clap::clap:

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, I thought you were big on Baalke doing the ass raping in the NFL?:lol:

Either way, in the 3 games you mention the total winning margin of all 3 games combined was 28 points. While that is a decent margin of victory, Seattle's last 2 victories over SF averaged 27 points per game or 55 points total in 2 games.

If a 28 total point winning margin over 3 games is an ass r*pe, what is a 55 point margin over 2 games called?:clap::clap::clap:
tripple penetration.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if history is any indicator,if say some miracle Kaep and Boldin and Davis become 10 times better then yah i guess the Niners could win.

Who's you guys' leading receiver and where does your midget rank amongst QB's? There are 9 games left to play, and yet some of you clowns act like you won the Super Bowl because you're 6-1. Take a deep breath, sit down and relax. Let's just see how it plays out, shall we?

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's you guys' leading receiver and where does your midget rank amongst QB's? There are 9 games left to play, and yet some of you clowns act like you won the Super Bowl because you're 6-1. Take a deep breath, sit down and relax. Let's just see how it plays out, shall we?

Because this statement will definitely have Hawk fans bring some rationale thoughts to the table. :L

Timkid

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers never went anywhere. 4 of the first 6 games were playoff teams and the other 2 were divisional games. They are still set up to play Seattle at home for division. Getting crabs and manningham would help give kaps some wepons.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because this statement will definitely have Hawk fans bring some rationale thoughts to the table. :L

I am usually the most rational Niners fan here. You don't know what the hell you're talking about, so get to stepping. It's a little back and forth, mind your business.

Rationale?:L

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers never went anywhere. 4 of the first 6 games were playoff teams and the other 2 were divisional games. They are still set up to play Seattle at home for division. Getting crabs and manningham would help give kaps some wepons.
this man speaks the truth.