• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dont look now San Francisco is back

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and you're attracted to bullshit threads like green flies to a steaming load. Where were you in the game thread yesterday? Nowhere. Because you probably didn't even watch the game. We have several existing threads on the game all over the NFL boards but we need a crreo like Briz to start a "SF is back" thread to clutter shit up? And of course, who is there to defend it but Breaker99? I'm about to pay you a compliment: you're easily the most annoying poster I've ever known on this site.

Of course you posted on the thread before I did didn't you?

:laugh3:

And yeah, your problem with this thread is that its pro 49ers. You had no problem "cluttering up the NFL Boards" with your "Kaepernick... help me understand" or "has harbaugh lost the locker room threads" did you?

But suddenly the 49ers beat the Titans anyone posting positively about the 49ers is cluttering up the board...

You couldn't even make this up..... its so laughably sour grapes. Pretty funny hammer.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you posted on the thread before I did didn't you?

:laugh3:

And yeah, your problem with this thread is that its pro 49ers. You had no problem "cluttering up the NFL Boards" with your "Kaepernick... help me understand" or "has harbaugh lost the locker room threads" did you?

But suddenly the 49ers beat the Titans anyone posting positively about the 49ers is cluttering up the board...

You couldn't even make this up..... its so laughably sour grapes. Pretty funny hammer.

Beaker never replies to my posts anymore! Common sense and knowledge to beaker as is Garlic and holy water to dracula.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a couple weeks ago Breaker didn't want to talk about the division race as there was so much football to be played, now they win a few games (still in the first half of the season) and they're just about pass Seattle?

Can you say FRONT RUNNER? Just like Kap.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beaker never replies to my posts anymore! Common sense and knowledge to beaker as is Garlic and holy water to dracula.

You want a reply? Ok let me get my crayons out....

Ahh yes beaker, where On the field results dont ever get in the way of a good troll.

29-3

Serious question for a minute. Why can't you just be happy your team is back playing well?

Either way, troll on trolla

So you think Seahawk fans have been acting like you are telling me to act... just happy with their teams success without bragging or saying anything to anyone else about their team? Or talking any trash? That is some funny shit dude.

Your teams fans have been some of the most egotistical douches on the board since week 2. Suddenly its "how come you can't just be happy your playing good without telling us about it".... freaking classic!!

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a couple weeks ago Breaker didn't want to talk about the division race as there was so much football to be played, now they win a few games (still in the first half of the season) and they're just about pass Seattle?

Can you say FRONT RUNNER? Just like Kap.

I never minded talking about the division race Sonny. Never once. I just laughed at Seahawk fans acting like the division was won in week 2. And from everything that has happened since then..... I was spot on in saying its a long season. I am not announcing the niners as the division winner like seahawks were doing after two weeks, I am just laughing how about how much football has to played to win a season and how arrogant seahawk fans overlooked that. And they did.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be shocked to learn this... But the team that won the super bowl last year did not have the best record at the end of the regular season.

Right now looking at every team in the NFC I can tell you this... 49ers>Seahawks>Packers

:bored:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is something you can load in your crack pipe and smoke....

Kaepernick had a Total QBR of 99.0 on Sunday’s victory at Tennessee. The QBR scale goes to 100. Kaepernick’s number was the highest of any quarterback in the NFL this season.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want a reply? Ok let me get my crayons out....

So you think Seahawk fans have been acting like you are telling me to act... just happy with their teams success without bragging or saying anything to anyone else about their team? Or talking any trash? That is some funny shit dude.

Your teams fans have been some of the most egotistical douches on the board since week 2. Suddenly its "how come you can't just be happy your playing good without telling us about it".... freaking classic!!

Only when replying to your trolling. When you start threads spewing idiocy.

But hey keep doing you. troll

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until we do to Seattle what they've done to us no way we can say we're better.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners and the Seahawks are two great teams and its shame that one of them will get stuck with the 5 seed, likely with a record of at least 12-4. However to say the 49ers are better right now is a complete homer response. What makes them better based on this years play, which is all that matters?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Fran has been playing better lately but truth be told is that they really haven't played anyone good since the Colts. They won 4 straight against 4 bad teams. They have been dominant but I would like to see how they look against a respectable opponent

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe Breaker was right about san fran winning the division. :lol: seattle fans u scared?

Your a funny guy. I smile every time I see you post. Tell me why should we be scared? Did we not beat them head to head? Do we not have a full game up on the 49ers? Lets take a look at the Seahawks schedule .
@ Rams who just lost their starting QB, and their backup is really, really bad.
TB at home TB is starting a rookie and haven't played well at all this year and the game is in the Clink
@Falcons a team I though should be a SB contender, but injuries have derailed this this badly.
Minnesota at home. Minnesota is now on their third QB, a TB reject no less and the game is at the Clink
Bye

Saints at home This is a big game and the Saints are a dangerous team, but it's at the clink.
@49ers Seahawks really match up well with the 49ers and we have already thumped them twice
Cards at home
Rams at home

Now by the time we play the Saints, Seahawks will have Harvin playing and all our OL should be back. So far Seahawks have had as many as three starting OL linemen out, once the starters are all back the offense should be clicking much better then now.

Seahawks fans are not worried about the 49ers, or how well they play, because the Seahawks have the luxury of being able to lose a game ( as long as it isn't to the 49ers) and still have their destiny in their own hands. 49ers on the other hand really can't afford to stub their toe with another clunker of a game. One more lose and their chances start looking like a long shot, heck it's already a long shot

Now I want to add that things can change quickly so you never know, but certainly there is no reason to be scared at this point.:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is something you can load in your crack pipe and smoke....

Kaepernick had a Total QBR of 99.0 on Sunday’s victory at Tennessee. The QBR scale goes to 100. Kaepernick’s number was the highest of any quarterback in the NFL this season.

You want a cookie?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I left out the @ Giants after the 49ers. Another team at has fallen apart it seems.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cue some lame-ass reponse from Breaker99 with a :laugh3: smilie in 5... 4... 3...