• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't forget, we have an extra 3rd rounder this year

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember Chaz Green? He may be our RT of the future. The coaching staff was said to really like this guy. I trust this regime's opinion on Olineman. Now with his hip healthy, he can start to pay some dividends.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember Chaz Green? He may be our RT of the future. The coaching staff was said to really like this guy. I trust this regime's opinion on Olineman. Now with his hip healthy, he can start to pay some dividends.

I hope so, but the guy is a very injury prone player. How much future will he have? I hope long but...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so, but the guy is a very injury prone player. How much future will he have? I hope long but...

We drafted him injured, yes (shocker, I know). But does he have a long injury history prior to this hip injury?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We drafted him injured, yes (shocker, I know). But does he have a long injury history prior to this hip injury?

He missed time in college with some injuries. Ankle as a freshmen and something else later on. I am not sure what Hip problem required surgery but he started on PUP last year and was off for the last few games but did not play.

I hope beyond hope he is Leary's replacement.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At last year's draft they did. I know he was hurt but haven't heard much good about him since. Even when they discuss the players that may play a role in the future they don't seem to mention him.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At last year's draft they did. I know he was hurt but haven't heard much good about him since. Even when they discuss the players that may play a role in the future they don't seem to mention him.

I think we haven't heard anything about him because there is nothing to talk about, just yet. Green was healthy before the end of last season, but the coaching staff didn't feel the need to rush him back out there last season - or at least so I read. From what i was reading yesterday, it sounds like Green will be a full go for the start of camp.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we haven't heard anything about him because there is nothing to talk about, just yet. Green was healthy before the end of last season, but the coaching staff didn't feel the need to rush him back out there last season - or at least so I read. From what i was reading yesterday, it sounds like Green will be a full go for the start of camp.
Very excited to see if he can be our swing Tackle. We do need to find out this year what Green is. If he ends up worth the pick it will be tough to beat out Free this year but should step in in 2017 and take some pressure of finding a Tackle next offseason.

We would really only need a backup center at that point. Leary is an incredible backup guard who can step in and be as good as half the starters in this league. We signed a FA center, but who knows if he will stick. I think we also had an UDFA center. Obviously our OL is loaded either way