• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't bring me Down (38st8)

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats the matter the truth hurt?

seriously.. you showed up today not trying to contribute anything about sports.. just to bash on hammer cause he banned or mistreated some of your "friends" what ever get over it. talk sports.. dont be a dbag about it.. or go back to the otehr site and talk shit there ..

Holy shit...Is this worth a reply?

Sure, why not...

Hammer was talking about Robert Kraft...My posts focused on his judgement of Kraft..I could give a fuck less about any site/group/member that I'm posting with or have posted with...

Yes, a bunch of people that I've been posting with are on another site, I'm on that site also..I'm also on another site outside of these two...

I didn't come here to give Hammer shit..I came here to post, which I did about the topic being discussed...You have issue with that, please put me ignore.

You're welcome.

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's from the lube. go wash your hands.

That shit's hard to wash off...

Shit just got real.

b_lake?

Not really...Most of his post was him talking out of his ass using a prejudgement of me because I post on another website...I apologize for ruining his sports talk by replying to your posts about Robert Kraft...:doh:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, why not...

Hammer was talking about Robert Kraft...My posts focused on his judgement of Kraft..I could give a fuck less about any site/group/member that I'm posting with or have posted with...

Yes, a bunch of people that I've been posting with are on another site, I'm on that site also..I'm also on another site outside of these two...

I didn't come here to give Hammer shit..I came here to post, which I did about the topic being discussed...You have issue with that, please put me ignore.

You're welcome.

Just added b_lake to the ban list that Rock and Down are already on. Will get around to it sometime this afternoon when I get back from the Chinese buffet. It's priority #1.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. I have a few fantasy teams that could not handle another failed outing from Mo.

im in a FBL but im so far out of it.. i still update rosters and all that.. but its such a long season and i get distracted.. im much better at football then baseball .. but good luck to you on that..

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing worse than a nut graze

had a bad hop at my son's tball practice and I was disabled for 20 min.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit's hard to wash off...

Not really...Most of his post was him talking out of his ass using a prejudgement of me because I post on another website...I apologize for ruining his sports talk by replying to your posts about Robert Kraft...:doh:

Commonly referred to "defying Hammer" by Rock. :lol:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow's a champion. Put all double arm amputees on the field with him and he'll go undefeated to a Super Bowl.

:lol: :laugh3:

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just added b_lake to the ban list that Rock and Down are already on. Will get around to it sometime this afternoon when I get back from the Chinese buffet. It's priority #1.

I guess I should blow up about this...But it really lacks in logic and really could give a fuck less to tell the truth...

I've already had that experience when you banned me for my choice of avatar when you could have just deleted the avatar that I had at the time...Micheal Beasley, the face of the NBA? LMAO

My bad for not agreeing with your assessment on Robert Kraft's disgracefulness since his wife died from cancer...

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im in a FBL but im so far out of it.. i still update rosters and all that.. but its such a long season and i get distracted.. im much better at football then baseball .. but good luck to you on that..

I understand. I also think that is why so many more people prefer fantasy football over baseball. Me being me, it is because it is so difficult and time consuming that I like baseball better. Hell, I change the lineup of 4 teams each and every day.

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b_lake - wiz got harrington?

still a pretty solid double/double guy right?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, why not...

You're welcome.

lets see you made a comment about relief pitching.. made a comment about robert kraft.. then went on a tirade about how good a troll or semi decent troll .. its been down hill since then..

i dont care what site you post on.. but you came in and grabbed a spoon to stir the shit. i ahve no judgemnt towards anyone.. im just reading posts and replying.. you seem to think eople have an axe to grind.. all im saying if it really bothered you that much you wouldnt keep coming back. you would stay other places and do what you want. plain and simple..

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't noticed, I'm not Rock...Or Down..Or Brock..Or BigD...Or JD...

You may not be me, but that will stop nobody from thinking that I am you. People are funny that way. And, I hope you can and do stay here. It looks like all the folks I was trying to avoid have been banned and are gone now, so it would be nice to have as many familiar folks to post with daily again.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand. I also think that is why so many more people prefer fantasy football over baseball. Me being me, it is because it is so difficult and time consuming that I like baseball better. Hell, I change the lineup of 4 teams each and every day.

it might be the type of league im in.. you get to change the lineup on monday and hope for the best the rest of the week... and yes its a long season, and to top it off i never played beyond little league were as i did play into college football before health problems took over.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FFB so much more difficult than FBB because the player pool is so thin in football. Hell, with baseball new studs are born every day. I change 5 lineups every day, no problemo

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b_lake - wiz got harrington?

still a pretty solid double/double guy right?

No..He's coming off a knee injury...He also takes away any flexibility the Wiz would have should someone go down with injury (NeNe will miss a min. of 30 games), it would put them into the luxury and I'm sure the owner would rather get a check FROM the luxury tax payers than pay one himself...I like Al Harrington's game though, the Wiz needed a stretch 4...

I still think they compete for a playoff spot in the East...

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the STL-PIT game. It took the Pirates and Sterling Marte about 5 minutes to find out that Yadi Molinba is back to form.

S. Marte doubled to shallow left - N. Walker fouled out to catcher - A. McCutchen struck out swinging - S. Marte caught stealing, catcher to third

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys,

Was looking for the thread everyone argues in and tries to get banned. Did I find the right one?

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets see you made a comment about relief pitching.. made a comment about robert kraft.. then went on a tirade about how good a troll or semi decent troll .. its been down hill since then..

i dont care what site you post on.. but you came in and grabbed a spoon to stir the shit. i ahve no judgemnt towards anyone.. im just reading posts and replying.. you seem to think eople have an axe to grind.. all im saying if it really bothered you that much you wouldnt keep coming back. you would stay other places and do what you want. plain and simple..

I guess this will be my last reply to you since you don't get it...

Nothing bothers me...I don't care about who's posting where and with who...I go as please, always been that way..Hell, I joined this group of baseball talkers on CBS after spending most of my time elsewhere on the site..I didn't even really watch baseball at the time...I enjoy posting with them as much I enjoy posting with complete strangers, except for that one handsome fellow Dirt, my boy Pickles and my gay lover RSG...

You're still talking out of your ass though...