• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't bring me Down (38st8)

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Rock and Down, the universe revolves around Foxboro, or wherever Robert Kraft happens to be at the time.

Between some hot chicks legs? :laugh3:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet yes for Davis, no for Trout, and yes for Puig. But BigD thinks of me as an instigator. He apparently values your opinion.

I don't think of you an insitigator. Not at all. And, I do value Hammer's opinion. However, he seems to be kind of a PED conspiricy theorist, while I care little about any rumor or speculation on the matter, instead choosing for thinks to be proven to pass judgement.

I like a lot of people that I do not see eye to eye on and disagee with. It is how that whole issue is handled as to whether I choose to deal with them or not.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Filthy disgusting dirty old man" - Puritanhammer.

r-ROBERT-KRAFT-LOCKOUT-large570.jpg

Jeff Saturday mentions her name and Kraft collapses.

"Every cell in my body will honor the memory of my precious and dear wife Myra as long as I live." Robert Kraft

Less than a year later.

"Hi, my name is Bob. Would you like to spend the weekend with me?"

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Every cell in my body will honor the memory of my precious and dear wife Myra as long as I live." Robert Kraft

Less than a year later.

Time heals all wounds????

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time heals all wounds????

Word. People grieve in their own way. Kraft just happens to like having hot 20 somethings holding the box of tissues.

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is Beyonce right?

Miller beer sucks btw

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. People grieve in their own way. Kraft just happens to like having hot 20 somethings holding the box of tissues.

And I support that. But you can only imagine how embarrassed the Patriots brass and his family are over him wearing pink ties in NYC nightclubs all night with rap stars and high-dollar hookers drinking bottles of champagne that go for a grand each while he's tearing up over "Myra" and the needy.

Puhlease. :puke:

If Mara pulled half the shit Robert Kraft does, Rock and Down would rip him a new one.

"Clearly the greatest owner in sports, even if his highly profitable processed cheese products aren't fit for human consumption."

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Cowboys 2.3 Billion

at least we're #1 in something

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Less than a year later.

What do you want him to do? If there were claims he cheated on her while she was dying, fine.

But doing what every other guy in the world would do if they could and having girls looking like that falling all over you? Forgive me if I don't judge him for that.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want him to do? If there were claims he cheated on her while she was dying, fine.

But doing what every other guy in the world would do if they could and having girls looking like that falling all over you? Forgive me if I don't judge him for that.

You must not have read my other post. :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they're healthy, who can beat these guys in a 7-game series?

Last edited by a moderator:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I support that. But you can only imagine how embarrassed the Patriots brass and his family are over him wearing pink ties in NYC nightclubs all night with rap stars and high-dollar hookers drinking bottles of champagne that go for a grand each while he's tearing up over "Myra" and the needy.

Puhlease. :puke:

If Mara pulled half the shit Robert Kraft does, Rock and Down would rip him a new one.

"Clearly the greatest owner in sports, even if his highly profitable processed cheese products aren't fit for human consumption."

To be honest, I've learned more about Kraft's post Myra exploits from you than any other source. I'm not one of those "Kraft saved the NFL" guys, but he certainly has made the Pats better (whether by skill or luck). That's about where my interests end.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must not have read my other post. :suds:

I did. I don't see the reason to be embarrassed by that. I really don't. I'd be proud of my dad. No shit.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I've learned more about Kraft's post Myra exploits from you than any other source. I'm not one of those "Kraft saved the NFL" guys, but he certainly has made the Pats better (whether by skill or luck). That's about where my interests end.

Fair enough. :suds: