• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't be a Kevin Durant...Durant responded to this lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised KD still doesn't get it. He's starting to bark up the Howard/Lebron tree every time he decides to give these kinds of things attention. Supposedly he doesn't care. He tweet originally a response that stated it was a joke. Then deleted and retweeted with some actual balls. When is KD just going to be the spoiled brat and stop trying to convince us that hes actually this good guy? I still cant believe he feels hes owed more respect than he is being given. He gave up on winning in OKC and joined the team that absolutely would win with him. Its just a bitch move. Its not criticism on the business side, the basketball side, whatever, glory side. It just makes him a bitch. He has to accept that he will always get this, and his legacy will be tarnished because he couldn't lead the team, but instead became an option on a vastly superior team. The going got tough and Durant got going. Hes a bit of a mix of Lebron and Dwight, ugh.

Its simple KD. Ignore it, its a fucking school teacher at some random school. Grow the fuck up already.

Yeah, because after all, nothing says "bitch move" like moving to a job that you feel is better for you and your family. :rolleyes2:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know Durant is getting pissed responding to everything...He is going to go back and try and pull a lebron to a team and realize he couldn't win even with an mvp in Westbrook.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Durant is getting pissed responding to everything...He is going to go back and try and pull a lebron to a team and realize he couldn't win even with an mvp in Westbrook.

Yet he did in fact win a title. The fact that he won a title so easily shows that playing with Westbrook isn't the perfect opportunity some on here portray.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as your talking about "dont be"'s....dont be these fans.....lol

this was hilarious

typical.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised KD still doesn't get it. He's starting to bark up the Howard/Lebron tree every time he decides to give these kinds of things attention. Supposedly he doesn't care. He tweet originally a response that stated it was a joke. Then deleted and retweeted with some actual balls. When is KD just going to be the spoiled brat and stop trying to convince us that hes actually this good guy? I still cant believe he feels hes owed more respect than he is being given. He gave up on winning in OKC and joined the team that absolutely would win with him. Its just a bitch move. Its not criticism on the business side, the basketball side, whatever, glory side. It just makes him a bitch. He has to accept that he will always get this, and his legacy will be tarnished because he couldn't lead the team, but instead became an option on a vastly superior team. The going got tough and Durant got going. Hes a bit of a mix of Lebron and Dwight, ugh.

Its simple KD. Ignore it, its a fucking school teacher at some random school. Grow the fuck up already.
lol....he cant help himself.

think about it--- he shows what he is -----we cab see that by how he acts out.

Deep down he knows the deal--- its obvious it still bothers him. If he thought that people didnt have a real point it wouldnt bother him nearly as much.

itll chase him the rest of his days since i dont see him ever having the balls to do what LeBron did---- go back and make it right

Last edited:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this was hilarious

typical.

like every fanbase doesn't have bandwagoners...

you of ALL people should have terrific insight on this matter...

#ThunderturnedCavsfan

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me Durant did what any of us would have and gone where we have the best chance of winning a title. I don't blame him at all.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....he cant help himself.

think about it--- he shows what he is -----we cab see that by how he acts out.

Deep down he knows the deal--- its obvious it still bothers him. If he thought that people didnt have a real point it wouldnt bother him nearly as much.

itll chase him the rest of his days since i dont see him ever having the balls to do what LeBron did---- go back and make it right

Lebron only went back because that was his hometown state. KD doesn't have any reason to return to OKC "and make it right". He is from MD. Also unlike Cleveland when Lebron left, OKC is still kinda successful.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron only went back because that was his hometown state. KD doesn't have any reason to return to OKC "and make it right". He is from MD. Also unlike Cleveland when Lebron left, OKC is still kinda successful.

lmfao @Cavs fans for thinking KD should be ashamed of what he did...

Translation:"him and the Dubs are standing in LeClown's way"...

seems more Cavs fans have issue with it than Thunder fans do...:lol:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao @Cavs fans for thinking KD should be ashamed of what he did...

Translation:"him and the Dubs are standing in LeClown's way"...

seems more Cavs fans have issue with it than Thunder fans do...:lol:

Of course they do. KD ruined their chance at having a dynasty. That's the exact reason why Wiggy's a butt hurt Betty about it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they do. KD ruined their chance at having a dynasty. That's the exact reason why Wiggy's a butt hurt Betty about it.

Well, probably wasn't going to be a dynasty anyway. But yeah, KD did ruin any chance. They might have gotten another ring for sure. I think the LeBron, Gilbert, Kyrie divorce would have come eventually, but KD certainly sped up the process.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this was hilarious

typical.

Really, dickhead? Soon as lebron comes to LA, you're going to pretend to have been a lifelong Lakers fan.

Fucking moron!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, dickhead? Soon as lebron comes to LA, you're going to pretend to have been a lifelong Lakers fan.

Fucking moron!

Hey @WiggyRuss, serious question, not trolling, I'm not white hot with anger toward you like some here.

Let's say LeBron leaves Cleveland in a year, obviously a strong possibility. Do you stay a Cavs fan, or are you more of a LeBron fan? If the latter, are there any teams he could go to where you wouldn't switch allegiance to his new team?

@gordontrue has said all along he's a LeBron fan, so if he leaves I suspect gordon will root for him at his new location. Just curious where you stand on that.

I'm a Warriors fan, but Klay is my favorite Warrior and when he leaves as I think he will in 2 years, I will likely also be rooting for him and his new team.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @WiggyRuss, serious question, not trolling, I'm not white hot with anger toward you like some here.

Let's say LeBron leaves Cleveland in a year, obviously a strong possibility. Do you stay a Cavs fan, or are you more of a LeBron fan? If the latter, are there any teams he could go to where you wouldn't switch allegiance to his new team?

@gordontrue has said all along he's a LeBron fan, so if he leaves I suspect gordon will root for him at his new location. Just curious where you stand on that.

I'm a Warriors fan, but Klay is my favorite Warrior and when he leaves as I think he will in 2 years, I will likely also be rooting for him and his new team.

You assume that Klay is gone. Not sure why.

If the money is similar, there is an excellent chance that he stays. Draymond too.

The Warriors have a chance to be very special for a long time. If ownership is willing to pay the tax, I can't see Klay or Dray leaving just for the sake of leaving. I think they are both smart enough to realize that they get more attention being option C and D on a great team than they would being option A on an average one, or option B on a good one. Remember, Klay's dad had it both ways and he seems to be advising Klay that GS is his best move.

Hell. They are both HOF bound if the Warriors win a couple more rings. I don't think Klay leaves unless:

A: the money is far more elsewhere
B: a serious rift emerges between players in GS

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

definitely Cleveland fan.

Ive watched more games of with Laymond Murray than you would care to believe. I am very bummed about Kyrie--- as I have watched almost every single Cavs game he has played. Those were some thin years with the likes of Darnell Jackson and Luke harangody at times. LOL.......

"Wrong Way" Ricky Davis....I definitelyh ave an Andre Miller autograph somewhere in my room.

I saw the VERY VERY end of the Cavs teams in the late eighties/early nineties with the likes of Price, Daughterty, Hot Rod, Ehlo, and of course- the infamous DAnny Ferry.

Zydrunas is one of my all time favorite Cavs.

And if the Cavs DO lose LeBron- whether its next offseason, or 3 seasons for now- or not until he retires--- I hope they do exactly what they did last time--- go in the tank- and try and get the next Kyrie and Wiggins etc....rent out their cap space for picks.....suck badly for somewherebetween 2-3 years.....and then get a couple studs to build around.

Last time LeBron left- RW was just coming up- and he really became my favorite player in the league until the Cavs drafted Kyrie. Ill def. watch just about every games game-- (I actually was AT the game against the Clippers where they broke their 26 game losing streak with the allmighty JJ Hickson and washed up versions of Antwan Jamison and BARON DAVIS.

Cavaliers top Clippers in OT; stop historic losing streak at 26 - USATODAY.com

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely Cleveland fan.

Ive watched more games of with Laymond Murray than you would care to believe. I am very bummed about Kyrie--- as I have watched almost every single Cavs game he has played. Those were some thin years with the likes of Darnell Jackson and Luke harangody at times. LOL.......

"Wrong Way" Ricky Davis....I definitelyh ave an Andre Miller autograph somewhere in my room.

I saw the VERY VERY end of the Cavs teams in the late eighties/early nineties with the likes of Price, Daughterty, Hot Rod, Ehlo, and of course- the infamous DAnny Ferry.

Zydrunas is one of my all time favorite Cavs.

And if the Cavs DO lose LeBron- whether its next offseason, or 3 seasons for now- or not until he retires--- I hope they do exactly what they did last time--- go in the tank- and try and get the next Kyrie and Wiggins etc....rent out their cap space for picks.....suck badly for somewherebetween 2-3 years.....and then get a couple studs to build around.

Last time LeBron left- RW was just coming up- and he really became my favorite player in the league until the Cavs drafted Kyrie. Ill def. watch just about every games game-- (I actually was AT the game against the Clippers where they broke their 26 game losing streak with the allmighty JJ Hickson and washed up versions of Antwan Jamison and BARON DAVIS.

Cavaliers top Clippers in OT; stop historic losing streak at 26 - USATODAY.com

What a load of bullshit. You were a thunder fan before lebron came back to your shithole town

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've literally never heard that nickname, but I do know what it references to. Ricky Davis is a legend.
Davis was re-signed to a six-year deal by the Cavaliers on August 21, 2002, but his time in Cleveland was marked by disputes with coach Paul Silas.[2] He additionally received attention for stat padding in a home game against the Utah Jazz on March 16, 2003.[3] With Cleveland leading 120–95 and less than a minute remaining, Davis was one rebound short of his first career triple double, and he deliberately tossed an inbound pass off his own rim and caught it in attempt to receive credit for a rebound, but shots taken at one's own basket do not count as official field goal attempts. Jazz guard DeShawn Stevenson shoved Davis in response as Davis proceeded upcourt with the ball.[4] Jazz coach Jerry Sloan said to reporters afterward, "I would have fouled him too. I would have knocked him on his ass."[4] The Cavaliers initially said they would not punish Davis, saying the embarrassment was enough. However, in the face of a national outcry, the Cavaliers fined him an undisclosed amount for unsportsmanlike conduct, and the play led to Davis being nicknamed "Wrong Way Ricky" in Cleveland.[5][6][7]

lol....just for those that dont know.