• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Domingo Santana gets the call for Houston

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Santana, Hernandez, Chapman on way up « Tag's Lines

Santana, one of four players acquired from the Phillies in the 2011 blockbuster deal that sent Hunter Pence to Philadelphia, was hitting .304 with 13 homers and 51 RBIs through 84 games for the RedHawks

would be funny if he ends up being better than Dom Brown

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Santana, Hernandez, Chapman on way up « Tag's Lines

Santana, one of four players acquired from the Phillies in the 2011 blockbuster deal that sent Hunter Pence to Philadelphia, was hitting .304 with 13 homers and 51 RBIs through 84 games for the RedHawks

would be funny if he ends up being better than Dom Brown

It could be argued that since Dom Brown has the 2nd lowest WAR of any qualified players (-1.1, with Torii Hunter's -1.4 "leading" the way) Santana is already more valuable just by virtue of not playing. :gaah:

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these Phillies players amaze me at their level of community awareness and professional sports sense. How damn dumb can you be wearing a Caboys jersey at an Eagles game when your employer is the Phillies that are located in "HELLO" Philiadelphia??

If you don't want to wear an Eagle's jersey, don't wear ANY jersey and if your that stupid and I am the GM and you are playing like you are, I am trading your ass ASAP. It stands to reason that a dumbass, brain-dead fool like Amaro would find a guy like this! What happen to this guy?

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these Phillies players amaze me at their level of community awareness and professional sports sense. How damn dumb can you be wearing a Caboys jersey at an Eagles game when your employer is the Phillies that are located in "HELLO" Philiadelphia??

If you don't want to wear an Eagle's jersey, don't wear ANY jersey and if your that stupid and I am the GM and you are playing like you are, I am trading your ass ASAP. It stands to reason that a dumbass, brain-dead fool like Amaro would find a guy like this! What happen to this guy?

Actually he was drafted under Gillick. Hopefully once he returns from paternity leave his mind is clearer and plays better baseball. I wouldn't count on it, but there is that hope.