• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dolphins vs Jets in London. 8:30 AM CT on CBS

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we seriously just watch 4 fade passes in a row..............I give up.
...........I just got a ~text~ from my nana (in Miami).... FFF is up on his /tool-shed\ holding a knife to his neck.........?!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least as good as Flacco :yes::yes::yes:

:pound:

:suds:

You're really bad at this little man, what's next, my dad can beat your dad ?
Would not surprise me....Your efforts are putrid even for a grade school nerd....
Get an adult to help you Corky or go back to playing with your Nintendo....:bored2:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're really bad at this little man, what's next, my dad can beat your dad ?
Would not surprise me....Your efforts are putrid even for a grade school nerd....
Get an adult to help you Corky or go back to playing with your Nintendo....:bored2:

And the moron comments.

It was a joke numbnuts. If your cat had kittens in the oven you wouldn't call them bisquits.:doh::L

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the moron comments.

It was a joke numbnuts. If your cat had kittens in the oven you wouldn't call them bisquits.:doh::L

Ah back peddling when you are made a fool of, now that's something you are very familiar with...
If you'd think twice, you'd be the smartest person in your family !! :tsk:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah back peddling when you are made a fool of, now that's something you are very familiar with...
If you'd think twice, you'd be the smartest person in your family !! :tsk:

And how is that back peddling? And you have yet to make anyone look like a fool on any of the threads on these boards.

You'll continue to get a more aggressive with your comments towards others as it continues to sink in that the Ravens season is basically over at this point.

Eventually you'll hit phase three of Truth, and come to realize this.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how is that back peddling? And you have yet to make anyone look like a fool on any of the threads on these boards.

You'll continue to get a more aggressive with your comments towards others as it continues to sink in that the Ravens season is basically over at this point.

Eventually you'll hit phase three of Truth, and come to realize this.

Life must be lonely in there all by yourself, huh Bubble Boy.....

bubble_boy.jpg Where stupidity reigns ....:L:L:L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life must be lonely in there all by yourself, huh Bubble Boy.....

View attachment 36917 Where stupidity reigns ....:L:L:L

Life's pretty good, certainly better than that of a Ravens fan coming to terms that their season is nothing more than that of trying to play spoiler.:thumb:

It's been a great run as a Pats fan since the Kraft family bought them in 94'. They have only had 2 losing seasons.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life's pretty good, certainly better than that of a Ravens fan coming to terms that their season is nothing more than that of trying to play spoiler.:thumb:

It's been a great run as a Pats fan since the Kraft family bought them in 94'. They have only had 2 losing seasons.

Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstt....Uh Oh, your bubble is deflating !!! ironic huh ?.....:pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstt....Uh Oh, your bubble is deflating !!! ironic huh ?.....:pound:

Good to see your meltdown is moving along. Sucks knowing so early in the season that your fav. team isn't going to the post season.

Going to be fun watching you lash out more and more each week as it becomes more obvious they'll be sitting at home next Jan.:thumb:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see your meltdown is moving along. Sucks knowing so early in the season that your fav. team isn't going to the post season.

Going to be fun watching you lash out more and more each week as it becomes more obvious they'll be sitting at home next Jan.:thumb:

Oh No, Bubble Boy has another bubble prediction...That's it, I'm calling Harbs and telling him it's all over, cause that's how its seen in the idiot Bubble....
Oh look, bubbles runs in your family...

fc719185-a3b6-4762-97fb-379a627051fd_zps6jnksp6m.jpg