• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dolphins post game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay looks like a prepared football team vs the chiefs and we look like aids ridden penis

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not what I heard
I don’t know what you heard but the NFL didn’t say hire Wright and only Wright with no other choice for a diversity hire to be considered like a Doug Williams

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay looks like a prepared football team vs the chiefs and we look like aids ridden penis
Is it me or does Miami run some type of college type offense?
90% of their runs were almost misdirection option like runs.
Maybe McDaniel was just emptying the playbook? When white came in, they ran a more straightforward type of running game.

The pass attack was intense. Post routes and vertical routes were devastating.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s no way that Rivera is doing anything to have the scapegoat of quarterback, would he? I’m not saying he is, I just don’t know your team as well as you do. I mean, obviously, he wants to win the game to save his job, but quarterbacks are sometimes put into an ultra conservative or other situation when someone is concerned about losing their job.
I don't think we know what is going on behind the scenes with the coaching staff.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or does Miami run some type of college type offense?
90% of their runs were almost misdirection option like runs.
Maybe McDaniel was just emptying the playbook? When white came in, they ran a more straightforward type of running game.

The pass attack was intense. Post routes and vertical routes were devastating.
That was very much a pro offense. Those toss sweeps were intended to get the running back on the edges instead of up the middle.

Although gk and I were going back and forth about Hill and Jefferson that was like splitting an atom. Both are great and Hill is as fast as anyone in the NFL. Putting on DB over Hill in man to man is like saying "let me embarass you." I didn't blame the DBs, that just ain't right

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1701663269486.png

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was very much a pro offense. Those toss sweeps were intended to get the running back on the edges instead of up the middle.

Although gk and I were going back and forth about Hill and Jefferson that was like splitting an atom. Both are great and Hill is as fast as anyone in the NFL. Putting on DB over Hill in man to man is like saying "let me embarass you." I didn't blame the DBs, that just ain't right
Gotcha.
They seemed to change running plays when white came in. Everything was a between the tackles type run except the td run.

Those misdirection sweeps were boom bust plays it seemed. They were either 5 to 10 yard gains or tackles for loss. Tua and McDaniels were amazing.

What's tragic is how the succession plan was there with Shanahan. Clearly Mike would have coached a few more years before Kyle taking over. Not sure if Allen or synder ruined that but they might have both done it. We had the future and the future of nfls offenses and we let it slip through our fingers due to pride and arrogance. Kyle could have been the next Andy Reid here if snyder would have swallowed his pride fired Allen, and give Mike and Kyle everything they needed to win.

That was never going to happen with Dan snyder..it's makes me angry in all honesty.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha.
They seemed to change running plays when white came in. Everything was a between the tackles type run except the td run.

Those misdirection sweeps were boom bust plays it seemed. They were either 5 to 10 yard gains or tackles for loss. Tua and McDaniels were amazing.

What's tragic is how the succession plan was there with Shanahan. Clearly Mike would have coached a few more years before Kyle taking over. Not sure if Allen or synder ruined that but they might have both done it. We had the future and the future of nfls offenses and we let it slip through our fingers due to pride and arrogance. Kyle could have been the next Andy Reid here if snyder would have swallowed his pride fired Allen, and give Mike and Kyle everything they needed to win.

That was never going to happen with Dan snyder..it's makes me angry in all honesty.
Funny because when Jay was here and we ran some toss sweeps fans bitched to no end. The offense was more vanilla when White was in. Correct, they can be boom or bust. Personally I like wide zone runs but you need guys who can run which means they may not be big powerful guys. A complaint by fans when Mike was here.

Shanahan regime was over before it started when Dan and Bruce gifted Mike & Kyle ..... McNabb. Dan never understood the idea of hire football guys let them to do their job. He also empowered players he liked and then pissed down their leg later. Sadly, look at Mike's coaching tree. Kyle, McVay, LaFluer and O'Connell and their are branches off of those guys .... especially Kyle.

It should make you angry. Kyle has been HC in San Fran for 7 years and is only 43.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might be 4-13 after 4 full years.

Rivera has had full authority..no other commanders or skins coach had that under snyder. They all had to deal with Cerrato, Bruce Allen, or Synder himself. Rivera has no excuses and you know it.

The 2019 team was a team that had a coach fired mid-season and was directionless. The record is more reflective of the state of affairs. Stop defending rivera..you are doing it again.

true on he had full control. not defending him i wanted to know what you meant by that.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon I will come out with a list of his draft picks and FA signings and grade them .

sure they were bad for injury or bad play. no arguments i wan ted to know done less with more thing. .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said EB doesn’t scheme anyone open and never establishes a run game. I still think turner would’ve been better

thats unbelievable but probably true.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EH has been MEH