• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins @ Patriots discussion.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that close. this is the fins new coaches what, 2nd nfl game...going against bill, at home, in this weather?

pats 38 fins 17
3rd game but being a short week probably lessens the advantage. It's all about heart and the Fins are flying right now...at the same time I'm not making any predictions as anything can happen. Hopefully Harrison didn't bias the refs more than they already are...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay but the pats line looks weak and the Fins pass rush is heating up!

I forgot you are one of those guys who would crack baby seals, dolphins, penguins, etc with a bat just for the hell of it....but isn't this about football?

Um, yeah, I kill baby seals.

Fin, lemme ask you...how much credit would the Pats get for beating up the two high school teams you guys just beat? Now, lemme answer...none.

I suppose what you and Jake are so psyched about is this new coach of yours that is undefeated. Is he scheming vastly differently from Philbin or is it just that the players are playing harder for him? If it's the latter, I have to call into question the very integrity of your team.

It's the NFL and anything can happen but what I'm calling for tonight is for your team to come crashing back to earth....or, as my pic suggests, the beach.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd game but being a short week probably lessens the advantage. It's all about heart and the Fins are flying right now...at the same time I'm not making any predictions as anything can happen. Hopefully Harrison didn't bias the refs more than they already are...

....already making excuses.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell ya what...

you find the last time a rookie coach came into foxboro and won.

i bet bills got a bag of fun trick for this week.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fin, lemme ask you...how much credit would the Pats get for beating up the two high school teams you guys just beat? Now, lemme answer...none.

I suppose what you and Jake are so psyched about is this new coach of yours that is undefeated. Is he scheming vastly differently from Philbin or is it just that the players are playing harder for him? If it's the latter, I have to call into question the very integrity of your team.

It's the NFL and anything can happen but what I'm calling for tonight is for your team to come crashing back to earth....or, as my pic suggests, the beach.

Definitely a bit of both.....There were definitely issues with how they were scheming defensively, especially on the D front

But I agree, there has to be some level of "effort" making up part of this

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will the Pats rush more than 9 times tonight?

They will do nothing but run the ball this week

Just because its what they do, the opposite of the previous week

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh

and Fuck the Patriots

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're the Patriots, you win. It's what you do. If you want to save money on car insurance...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A wins a win any given Sunday! But the key is that they are now playing like we thought they should. After all they hammered them...

Campbell's changed up some of the riiiitarded schemes and toughened them up. Mainly run and stop the run if it holds up watch out.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A wins a win any given Sunday! But the key is that they are now playing like we thought they should. After all they hammered them...

Campbell's changed up some of the riiiitarded schemes and toughened them up. Mainly run and stop the run if it holds up watch out.

Give some love to Lou Anarumo, or Im gonna track ya down and tackle you in to a wall

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm glad you're happy but I'm predicting that you'll be back to typing about the "Cheatriots" by this time tomorrow.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell ya what...

you find the last time a rookie coach came into foxboro and won.

i bet bills got a bag of fun trick for this week.
I Thought brady deflated his bag???

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay but the pats line looks weak and the Fins pass rush is heating up!

Unsure it really matters... Brady gets ball out so quick and most passes are short yardage. Not enough time to get to QB.

That is what Rivers did to GB couple weeks back for 500+ yards (but only 20 points).