• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins game notes

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jeff Garcia: “Most coaches would have put Alex Smith back in as the starting quarterback.”

Q: Jerry Rice gave Jim Harbaugh a ‘D’ for his handling of the quarterback situation. I know you’ve been involved in those QB situations from every angle. If you’d give Harbaugh a letter grade for how’s he handled this, what grade would you give him?

First of all, letter grade questions are so stupid. Second, I don't know when ESPN can separate themselves from Rice, but they need to part ways with him as soon as they can. He is one of their worst NFL player hires based on what you see on air in the time I started watching ESPN. Watch him if you never have and try telling me I'm wrong. He's awful.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Only those involved would know if this means what it looks like it means, but LaMichael James just posted this to twitter 4 minutes ago:

LaMichael James: The wait is over...

I hope he gets a shot this weekend, but he tweeted recently that he wasn't talking about football. So who knows.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Garcia: “Most coaches would have put Alex Smith back in as the starting quarterback.”

Q: Jerry Rice gave Jim Harbaugh a ‘D’ for his handling of the quarterback situation. I know you’ve been involved in those QB situations from every angle. If you’d give Harbaugh a letter grade for how’s he handled this, what grade would you give him?

First of all, letter grade questions are so stupid. Second, I don't know when ESPN can separate themselves from Rice, but they need to part ways with him as soon as they can. He is one of their worst NFL player hires based on what you see on air in the time I started watching ESPN. Watch him if you never have and try telling me I'm wrong. He's awful.

I've only seen him a few times, and he didn't do alot of talking but he didn't seem to be in the Emitt Smith catigory. why does he suck?

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I hope he gets a shot this weekend, but he tweeted recently that he wasn't talking about football. So who knows.

Aaand now Robinson and Thomas are congratulating James for suiting up this week.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've only seen him a few times, and he didn't do alot of talking but he didn't seem to be in the Emitt Smith catigory. why does he suck?

Nobody is in Emmitt's category. On ANY network. There are so many things with Rice. His thoughts are often not very clear. Sometimes I think he says things but doesn't really truely believe in them. Like he's trying to just get through the segment. He'll get asked a question and he'll hardly give a response, forcing a follow up, and far too often his response then is incomplete or doesn't make sense given what the original question was.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She's on Twitter. @HeidiRN1. There's something creepy in my opinion about her Tweets. I think she genuinely regrets her decision and I don't think she wants $. She's been trying to contact him for a long time. However he's never responded or acknowledged her in any way best I can tell.....might be time to take a hint. The fact she's so persistent w/o any response seems to cross a line.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's on Twitter. @HeidiRN1. There's something creepy in my opinion about her Tweets. I think she genuinely regrets her decision and I don't think she wants $. She's been trying to contact him for a long time. However he's never responded or acknowledged her in any way best I can tell.....might be time to take a hint. The fact she's so persistent w/o any response seems to cross a line.

Maybe Kaepernick is just a complete asshole and won't give her the time of day.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this comment from 1st hand experience as an a-hole? :)

Actually his few documented comments center around his belief that establishing a relationship with her would be disrespectful to his adoptive parents. His adoptive parents seem to be very genuine and nice people by all accounts I've seen so its probably not their influence. His decision and position. She keeps hammering away at him even showing up at games trying to make contact.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a game note, we fucking suck.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is this comment from 1st hand experience as an a-hole? :)

Actually his few documented comments center around his belief that establishing a relationship with her would be disrespectful to his adoptive parents. His adoptive parents seem to be very genuine and nice people by all accounts I've seen so its probably not their influence. His decision and position. She keeps hammering away at him even showing up at games trying to make contact.

Thank you! Thank you for bringing some substance to that topic. It was starting to get a little out of hand.