• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins coach: I know what a Ted Wells report is first hand...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are slipping in your deflections by not having a spurious poll thread on top of your double digit new waste of bandwidth distraction threads.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are slipping in your deflections by not having a spurious poll thread on top of your double digit new waste of bandwidth distraction threads.
you need some hyphens in there.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta admit. Even I am getting burned out on all this.

At lunch and they have ESPN on. For the first 20 minutes I was in the restaurant, all ESPN talked about was deflategate. I don't know if ESPN is reflecting the public's interest in this story; or driving it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fan are now claiming Roger Goodell and the NFL were out to get the Pats . Mmm , why is that? It's a well known fact that Kraft was one of Goodell biggest supporters. He got RG that huge salary. They socialized with each other. Hung out together, much more then any other owner did.
So where is the logic in this finger pointing at the NFL? Shoot the Pats just won the SB, so as team they are the face of the NFL . No way the NFL wanted this to go down like this. The NFL is taking a big hit for it. It would make a lot more sense for the NFL to try brush it off, as something of little importance and no evidence to back it up.

Yet because it went sour, Pats fans want to believe the NFL was setting them up. Wow! Do the Pats fans wear tin foil hats?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fan are now claiming Roger Goodell and the NFL were out to get the Pats . Mmm , why is that? It's a well known fact that Kraft was one of Goodell biggest supporters. He got RG that huge salary. They socialized with each other. Hung out together, much more then any other owner did.
So where is the logic in this finger pointing at the NFL? Shoot the Pats just won the SB, so as team they are the face of the NFL . No way the NFL wanted this to go down like this. The NFL is taking a big hit for it. It would make a lot more sense for the NFL to try brush it off, as something of little importance and no evidence to back it up.

Yet because it went sour, Pats fans want to believe the NFL was setting them up. Wow! Do the Pats fans wear tin foil hats?
no

not after the year goodell had, and the hate based public outcry about the pats, he HAD to come down hard, to show he ISNT soft just because hes kraft.

could you imagine what people would say about goodell and his "authority" if he let this slide?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Rock.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think it was a setup, that borders on conspiracy theory. Pats have been pushing the envelope too far IMHO unnecessary as they have a solid team. Some of the best victories have been smash-mouth in-your-face type games. No need to defend this latest episode of conjecture and butt-hurt analysis put up by headstrong fans. Let it go and let's move on I say.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no

not after the year goodell had, and the hate based public outcry about the pats, he HAD to come down hard, to show he ISNT soft just because hes kraft.

could you imagine what people would say about goodell and his "authority" if he let this slide?

Come on now. The public out cry could of been hushed up with a report that said there was no way this happened.
However what happened is they let the investigation be what ever they found it to be and live with the fallout. Which is going to be much harsher then a report saying it was impossible for this to happen. I know it, we know it, you know it.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now. The public out cry could of been hushed up with a report that said there was no way this happened.
However what happened is they let the investigation be what ever they found it to be and live with the fallout. Which is going to be much harsher then a report saying it was impossible for this to happen. I know it, we know it, you know it.
no, it wouldnt. have you seen this site?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, it wouldnt. have you seen this site?

Yes it would. Even here the squacking would die to a whimper, if the NFL had a report that said it just didn't happen.
Sure your going to hear about Krafts influence making it happen ( and that would be correct), but with no ammo, it would just dry up.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it would. Even here the squacking would die to a whimper, if the NFL had a report that said it just didn't happen.
Sure your going to hear about Krafts influence making it happen ( and that would be correct), but with no ammo, it would just dry up.
no, because then it would be 45 threads of "goodell and kraft are friends".

you KNOW this.

"the tapes got destroyed, so did this"

come on

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
foshizzle?

my man!

how goes?

Same shit, different toilet...

I see you're enjoying all of this SportsHoopla about your boys...Brady got his appeal in, they'll probably win that and get his suspension down to two games, though I wouldn't mind them keeping it at 4 so the Cowboys can face Jimmy G after the Pats bye week instead of Brady...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same shit, different toilet...

I see you're enjoying all of this SportsHoopla about your boys...Brady got his appeal in, they'll probably win that and get his suspension down to two games, though I wouldn't mind them keeping it at 4 so the Cowboys can face Jimmy G after the Pats bye week instead of Brady...
lol

youd like that huh?

this whole things a sham...yes, they shouldnt have done it...but its getting ridiculous now to anyone with an IQ over 25.

its a witch hunt.

how bout dem bulllets? (not the wizards to me)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, because then it would be 45 threads of "goodell and kraft are friends".

you KNOW this.

"the tapes got destroyed, so did this"

come on
Big deal. The Pats fans would start 90 threads about haters and losers. Heck the report could of been slanted to imply the Colts were behind this. Then we would have 200 threads saying LMAO from Pats.

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

youd like that huh?

this whole things a sham...yes, they shouldnt have done it...but its getting ridiculous now to anyone with an IQ over 25.

its a witch hunt.

how bout dem bulllets? (not the wizards to me)

I see the website the Pats created...That's fucking hilarious...They continue to poke the bear, not a good look..

I don't think the Pats should have been punished as an organization, Brady deserved some punishment (a fine if he admitted to it early) but he made it worse by not cooperating...

My Wiz kids let one get away last night...Wall should be ready for Game 6, can't turn it over late in the game like they did...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the website the Pats created...That's fucking hilarious...They continue to poke the bear, not a good look..

I don't think the Pats should have been punished as an organization, Brady deserved some punishment (a fine if he admitted to it early) but he made it worse by not cooperating...

My Wiz kids let one get away last night...Wall should be ready for Game 6, can't turn it over late in the game like they did...
1 game for failure to cooperate, 1 for the infraction. im fine. 4th rounder, im fine. million bucks, who cares?

this is all about not being compliant with the investigation.

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 game for failure to cooperate, 1 for the infraction. im fine. 4th rounder, im fine. million bucks, who cares?

this is all about not being compliant with the investigation.

I can't believe you're accepting even that much...I just don't see how the organization is at fault to the tune of the penalties that they received...Very heavy handed in that aspect, the Brady stuff fits well for me..

Have a good one.