• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Wisconsin play a ranked team this year?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant, I'm using stats to form my opinion. Did Wisconsin seriously lose the rushing yards battle to Illinois?

Saying irrelevant to having a top 5 RB in the country out is moronic but I expect that from you.
No they didn't lose rushing yards to Illinois and majority of the rushing yards came from the QB from Illinois. lol

Did the Huskies lose to ASU?

What is your excuse for that?

Did the Huskies have a weak schedule last year?

Did you defend the Huskies schedule last year?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They appear better than last season and their defense looks improved as the year progressed. At times with love they've put up a ton of points. I think they could very well beat ND at home but I wouldn't bet on it. Right now I'm split between the two and that could be a CFP qualifying game for ND potentially if they don't lose up to that point. Should be a good game.
Stanford on the road this year:
Blow out win vs Rice overseas
Lost 42-24 to a USC team that isn't very strong this year.
Lost 20-17 to a mid major in SDS
Barely beat a now bad Utah team 23-20
needed Oregon State to self implode to barely win 15-14 against the worst team in the Pac North.

They have been fairly good at home, but not good at all on the road. If they were at home I'd give an edge to them, but at ND no way.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying irrelevant to having a top 5 RB in the country out is moronic but I expect that from you.

Did the Huskies lose to ASU?

What is your excuse for that?

Did the Huskies have a weak schedule last year?

Did you defend the Huskies schedule last year?
:blah:

So... still waiting for an answer. Illinois in the top 50 rush defenses? Top 100?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford on the road this year:
Blow out win vs Rice overseas
Lost 42-24 to a USC team that isn't very strong this year.
Lost 20-17 to a mid major in SDS
Barely beat a now bad Utah team 23-20
needed Oregon State to self implode to barely win 15-14 against the worst team in the Pac North.

They have been fairly good at home, but not good at all on the road. If they were at home I'd give an edge to them, but at ND no way.

On the schedule it says vs ND. Isn't that a home game or is this one of those neutral sites games but basically a home game for ND? If so, I will take ND.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's truth

Just trying to fit in the same Bama fans pants that say they would clown stomp other undefeated teams when they gave up 23 points to a community college and won by a TD vs A & M.

Didn't y'all use a trick play to a LT to score a touchdown to beat Illinois by 14? Illinois? Apparently he must be one of your 'elite' offensive weapons.

How many top 5 opponents has Wisconsin played, let alone beaten in the last 10 years.

Hopefully y'all don't rollover like you did last time against tOSU...59-0, Damn, LOL, that was some 'elite' level shit right there.

The only 10 win team you've beaten in a bowl since Saban has been at Alabama is a MAC team, your bowl schedule is almost as baby soft as your regular season schedule and you aren't nearly as successful.

Like the other real playoff contenders, Ohio State doesn't have 12 'elite' players on their roster, and I suspect that they are going to beat you by 3 touchdowns.

Enjoy your stay in the top 5, it will be as brief as it will be forgettable.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the schedule it says vs ND. Isn't that a home game or is this one of those neutral sites games but basically a home game for ND? If so, I will take ND.
No, it's a home game. I read it wrong. :L

Give them a slight edge.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:blah:

So... still waiting for an answer. Illinois in the top 50 rush defenses? Top 100?

Nobody said they were a top 50 rush defense.

I proved everything you just said wrong and you still are trying to put words in my mouth again.

Stop being intellectually dishonest. I believe you're clearly smarter than you're displaying and understand you're just attempting to be an asshole. I get it you have sour grapes because your team was proven to be frauds as we all knew they were.

Now go ahead and continue to not answer any of my questions and continue to make up things about what I said and completely disregard that your team was proven to be frauds with a weak schedule.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody said they were a top 50 rush defense.

I proved everything you just said wrong and you still are trying to put words in my mouth again.

Stop being intellectually dishonest. I believe you're clearly smarter than you're displaying and understand you're just attempting to be an asshole. I get it you have sour grapes because your team was proven to be frauds as we all knew they were.

Now go ahead and continue to not answer any of my questions and continue to make up things about what I said and completely disregard that your team was proven to be frauds with a weak schedule.
I'm not putting words in your mouth, just curious, seems relevant based on another discussion. Keep trying.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I buy into anything ESPN, but their FPI has ND at 60% chance of winning that game.
Stanford 2017 FPI - Cardinal - ESPN

They also have Stanford at 65% chance of winning next week at WSU. I actually do buy that as I can't see WSU stopping the run effectively and they have crisis level issues on that offense right now.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford isn't very good this year. Last second come back win vs Oregon State this week? Their passing game is horrible and their defense has not been dominating. I wouldn't bank on Love being enough alone to beat ND.

That's a good comparison to Wisconsin is Stanford. Horrible QB, good running game, a good defense against garbage offenses.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't y'all use a trick play to a LT to score a touchdown to beat Illinois by 14? Illinois? Apparently he must be one of your 'elite' offensive weapons.

How many top 5 opponents has Wisconsin played, let alone beaten in the last 10 years.

Hopefully y'all don't rollover like you did last time against tOSU...59-0, Damn, LOL, that was some 'elite' level shit right there.

The only 10 win team you've beaten in a bowl since Saban has been at Alabama is a MAC team, your bowl schedule is almost as baby soft as your regular season schedule and you aren't nearly as successful.

Like the other real playoff contenders, Ohio State doesn't have 12 'elite' players on their roster, and I suspect that they are going to beat you by 3 touchdowns.

Enjoy your stay in the top 5, it will be as brief as it will be forgettable.

Didn't we rest our Heisman trophy candidate?
Didn't the only Illinois TD come vs our backups in the last second of the game and only because the refs called a defensive PI when it was clearly an offensive PI.

The last 5 years has nothing to do with this year.

Enjoy boasting about how good your team is when your best win is a score over Texas A & M. :dhd:

Oh and we lost to OSU in OT with our freshmen QB starting last time we faced them you dumb ass.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I buy into anything ESPN, but their FPI has ND at 60% chance of winning that game.

They also have Stanford at 65% chance of winning next week at WSU. I actually do buy that as I can't see WSU stopping the run effectively and they have crisis level issues on that offense right now.

So it is a home game and Stanford has been great at home with an improving defense and should have a healthy Love. I'll take Stanford then but in a close medium scoring game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good comparison to Wisconsin is Stanford. Horrible QB, good running game, a good defense against garbage offenses.

Badgers have an elite running game and elite defense. They average nearly 40 ppg with a healthy Taylor. This is why I said they're like stanford but better all around. Yes, Hornytoad is god awful and even makes the Michigan QB look good. lol

We have talented young freshmen on the bench but our coach won't give them a chance.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not putting words in your mouth, just curious, seems relevant based on another discussion. Keep trying.

1.) You do put words in my mouth or misinterpret what I say
2.) You don't answer any of my questions (Huskies schedule, their loss, etc)
3.) You're coming off as bitter and just trying to be an ass hole

Your team choked a game away vs a scrub team
your team sucked in the CFP and didn't look like they belong
Your team had a schedule just as soft as the Badgers last year and they lost a game yet you're on here trying to discredit the Badgers.

That's very hypocritical of you.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You didn't respond to my reply. It's a home game for Stanford and not a road game vs ND. Does that change your opinion because you said they've been good at home?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's a home game. I read it wrong. :L

Give them a slight edge.

You didn't respond to my reply. It's a home game for Stanford and not a road game vs ND. Does that change your opinion because you said they've been good at home?
What do you mean I didn't respond to it? :L I had already said so well before your post so there was nothing to respond to.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) You do put words in my mouth or misinterpret what I say
2.) You don't answer any of my questions (Huskies schedule, their loss, etc)
3.) You're coming off as bitter and just trying to be an ass hole.

1-3 is incorrect. Keep trying.

Mush

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,309.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will in the B1G ccg and they will get rolled.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wisconsin stays undefeated they will be in the playoffs. If they lose their conference championship game they will likely get passed over.