• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Wisconsin play a ranked team this year?

Mush

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,309.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like the Huskies vs Bama?

If that makes you feel better when the ass beating commences, you're more than welcome to reflect on our loss in the playoffs last season... /shrug

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean I didn't respond to it? :L I had already said so well before your post so there was nothing to respond to.

I didn't see your response before I asked for one. To busy laughing at Dayman.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wisconsin stays undefeated they will be in the playoffs. If they lose their conference championship game they will likely get passed over.

Exactly, this shouldn't even be a thread as an undefeated BIG winner will go to the CFP. Especially if the Huskies went last year with a terrible conference and even worse OOCS and they lost a game.

Badgers are just suspect right now because their QB can at times be the MVP for the opponent and make the game look close when it should be a 40 point victory. What's really disappointing is there are very talented QB's behind him that don't even get a chance.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that makes you feel better when the ass beating commences, you're more than welcome to reflect on our loss in the playoffs last season... /shrug

Badgers worst loss all last season was by seven points while still having a chance to win the game in the end. Our team is even better than last year and way more talented. The defense is simply to good to get destroyed as you suggest unless Hornibrook throws like 4 pick sixes then that's a different story.

I wouldn't be shocked if we won big (up 28-7 on PSU in the first half) but I wouldn't be shocked if we lost close. Saying they will be destroyed is just ignorant.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is GD so bitter? Hell I have Wisconsin ranked #1 in my FCS play off standings :noidea:

Bitter?? Umm I'm happy and we keep winning. Meanwhile Husky fans are bitter and come over here and try and discredit the Badgers schedule when their schedule was awful as well. It's hilarious.

Meanwhile I had USC as a CFP representative before the season and was very disappointed in them. Now they look like one of the most overrated teams in the country from the start and Darnold was the most hyped Heisman candidate and he turned out to be a fraud as well. I was rooting for him and the team but they failed.

Badgers just keep winning and that's all that matters.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't we rest our Heisman trophy candidate?
Didn't the only Illinois TD come vs our backups in the last second of the game and only because the refs called a defensive PI when it was clearly an offensive PI.

The last 5 years has nothing to do with this year.

Enjoy boasting about how good your team is when your best win is a score over Texas A & M. :dhd:

Oh and we lost to OSU in OT with our freshmen QB starting last time we faced them you dumb ass.

It's actually pretty easy to compare your team to previous iterations if you have a history of performing at an 'elite' level...especially if you are returning a large nucleus of players. I mean certainly we don't have 21 'elite players like Wisconsin does, but our track record speaks for itself, because you know, we've actually beaten a few top 5 teams in the last decade.

Texas A&M would be 8-0 with your baby soft MAC schedule.

I was actually referring to the last time you played them in the B1G Championship Game, you know, when your were both supposed to be at least 'good' if not elite.

Congrats on being the Florida of the B1G.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is GD so bitter? Hell I have Wisconsin ranked #1 in my FCS play off standings :noidea:
He's not bitter, he's just too fucking stupid to stop posting...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all have our:
GD
Brasky
OD
AG
TMIR
etc....

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually pretty easy to compare your team to previous iterations if you have a history of performing at an 'elite' level...especially if you are returning a large nucleus of players. I mean certainly we don't have 21 'elite players like Wisconsin does, but our track record speaks for itself, because you know, we've actually beaten a few top 5 teams in the last decade.

Texas A&M would be 8-0 with your baby soft MAC schedule.

I was actually referring to the last time you played them in the B1G Championship Game, you know, when your were both supposed to be at least 'good' if not elite.

Congrats on being the Florida of the B1G.

A & M lost to UCLA, MISS st and Bama. They wouldn't go undefeated with our schedule. Maybe 2 losses at best.

We were a young team last year and our nucleus (Oline and Dline) did return. However we've improved drastically at RB, WR's, DB's. we did lose 2 NFL OLB's but the new one's have been having similar production. This is now an experienced team that is looking to learn from their mistakes of letting off the gas in the second half (up 28-7 vs PSU in BIG championship last season).

You're right outside of the top ten MAC team in the Bowl we haven't beaten the elite just yet with the chokes of last year and we do have to prove it this season. However, they're more experienced, well coached and more talented than last year.

I never said we beat anyone either, however neither has Bama. Only undefeated team that deserves to be #1 right now is Georgia. Then I would rank Bama as second then the Badgers and next would be would Miami for the undefeated teams.

Teams should be ranked based on this year and not what they have done over the past decade.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meanwhile I keep #winning

Never forget you slurped Stave as a great QB.

Also, you never respond when I say their should be a competition at QB and a QB deserves a chance to take some snaps if the other QB struggles like Hornibrook has.

Thoughts?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husky fans were destroyed again and again and again. Yet they keep coming back for more.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin loses the B10 championship game they are out. Regardless what this moron Ron Dane has to condescendingly say about it.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin loses the B10 championship game they are out. Regardless what this moron Ron Dane has to condescendingly say about it.

Dear moron,

I already stated that the Badgers are in the CFP if they win out and are out if they lose one game.

They're ranked 4th right now in both polls and we'll see where the CFP has them on Tuesday.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think the case could be made for that?

Maybe college football isn't your thing.
?? There's no case to be made . UGA absolutely has the best results of any unbeaten . It's not even close .

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear moron,

I already stated that the Badgers are in the CFP if they win out and are out if they lose one game.

They're ranked 4th right now in both polls and we'll see where the CFP has them on Tuesday.

Hey jackass, no shit. But they sure as shit aren’t elite. Only a blowhard homer says that. Congrats on being one.